Maternal & Child Community
I think this is implementation bleeding but not sure HELP!!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hello ladies I have a question this morning when I woke up I noticed blood we have been TTC for a few months now and so I am keeping good count of when I ovulate and such.  My cycle is not due to next Monday August 14th and looking at my calendar this is the time I would experience implementation bleeding.  I feel kind of bloated..  I am kind of scared because I am not sure if this is implementation or a early cycle which does not happen to me. If anyone out there has had implementation bleeding before please share with me how you felt. Did you bleed a lot? Did you ****? Did you urinate a lot? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Implantation bleeding is quite rare occuring in only 20% of women. You may be in that 20% though. I never had it but from what I was told and have read it is usually just a few drops of blood that goes away as quickly as it showed up.
never got implantation bleeding so don't know much about it just wanted to tell you i hope, hope, hope it is for you and you get your bfp soon!! good luck!! keep us posted.
Implantation happended to me once in my 4 pregnancies and came 3-4 days before I expected AF.  I really thought it was my period at first, very light, I even used a tampon as it was new years eve and I was going out that night.  The next morning it was gone, just vanished, not very much blood but it was red.  I didn't think about it until later the next day and realized that I didn't have my period any more.  A few days later I bought a pregnancy test and it was BFP!  Good luck.  

It happened to one of my friends, it lasted almost a full day of on and off spotting.   I've never had it though but she did end up preggo after that!  Maybe this is it, don't lose hope!
cramping is normal.  i really felt like I was going to get my AF everyday, then it passed at around 6 weeks.  If you don't get your AF you can test on Saturday morning, it should be positive by then with a sensitive test.  good luck.
I had it with both of my pregnancies. The first and the second time it was just two little drops of bright red blood and nothing more. It could be a little stronger for you, though. Just wait a few more hours and see how it goes. Good luck to you.
I had some bleeding that I thought was implantation bleeding. I wanted it so bad I called different nurses at different clinics to get their opinion. They told me that implantation bleeding can be spots or enough to have to wear a liner. They also said that there is no time limit to how long it can last. Some women have it for a few hours and some have it for days. My sister had it for a month and a half. It didn't start until her missing AF though. I was told that dull cramping is normal too. It is the baby burrowing into your lining. Hope this helps a little.
Well the thing that is bothering me is I am not bleeding like a period but just reading online I am bleeding a little more than just a drop it is not much but it is  not a drop of blood like what everyone is saying. So I am kind of scared. I am have a few cramps which a lot of websites I have read said that you can cramp a little and my cramps are very light not like a period. So sites say that you can bleed like this for up to two days.
yesturday, the 11th, i was having sexual intercourse with my husband and as i when to the bathroom to take a shower i was bleeding, but it wasn't to much but it wasn't drops either. I just told him i got my period 3 days early.. because im suppost to get it the 14th.. so i just used a liner because it wasn't alot of blood. today morning i woke up a 8:30.. I had really bad cramps and I thought it was my period but when i went to urinate my liner was clean and i wasn't bleeding anymore.. does that mean that i just have an implantation bleeding?. I need your opinion
it could be but it depends, implantation bleeding is spotting it usaully occurs 5-8 days after your ovulation if a cell is filled with sperm it will move down in to the uterus although its not blood it is pinkish in colour sometimes brown it may last up to 4days it also is just spotting there should be no flow. I have the same thing and went to my doctor yesterday and thats what he told me so im so happy i hope it comes through but do take note to not smoke or drink wine even though nothing is for sure because it could make it dissapear and the implantation will fall away
Hope this helps
As im hoping im pregnant aswell