Maternal & Child Community
I took the test!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I took the test!

i took the clearblue easy test and there's a plus..this means i'm pregnant!!!
this is so hard to believe for me..do you think i could have gotton a false positive??
Avatar n tn
Congrats on that BFP! YAY! Your AF was overdue right? That's so exciting! Congrats again! =)
Avatar n tn
yeah i was a a few days late..i'm so excited i can't sit still
Avatar n tn
That's great!!!! Is this your first??? I know you're excited!!!!
Avatar n tn
this is my first. i wasn't really planning on it but i'm just so happy now. my mom past away last year and this is the first time since that i've felt really happy.---overjoyed!
Avatar n tn
Maybe this is your mom sending you a little piece of heaven. So exciting!!! Have you told your DH yet?
Avatar n tn
Congratulations on your BFP!!!! How do you plan on telling DH? Let us know what his reaction was.
Avatar n tn
congratulations, so do you know what your due date will be? end of jan beginning of feb??
congrats again how exciting
~nanci
Avatar n tn
Congratulations!!!  I was waiting to hear if you took a test or not!!
Avatar n tn
CONGRATULATIONS.  I am so happy and excited for you. You'll have to tell us how you told your dh... =)

Anna
Avatar n tn
YAY anthor BFP. Well it looks like I'm o'ing today so hopefully I can catch the eggie. I will let you guys know.
Avatar n tn
That's so neat! I'm really happy for you! =) Definitely keep us posted! =)
Avatar n tn
Congrats!  I remember when I got my BFP...I couldn't sleep for a week!  Talk about natural high!  I doubt you had a false positive.  My doctor said the home pregnancy tests are pretty accuate. I believe false negatives are far more common than false positives.  Best of luck!