Maternal & Child Community
I wonder if I could be Pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I wonder if I could be Pregnant

Ok! I am now 1 day late. I was suppose to start yesterday. For the past two days I have been having Creamy White discharge. I usually ONLY have that when I ovulate, NOT when AF is due. This morning the Creamy discharge has increased. I am cramping, I have tender breast, feel like I'm going to throw up at times, eating more. I am really concerned about the discharge. Any advice would be great!!

Avatar n tn
I tested yesterday and it was negative. Did I test too early? I only tested because I was about to go crazy.
If you test and it's negative, wait several days and test again if you don't get your period.  

Symptoms don't mean anything.  Just that + on the test.  Hope it turns out well for you.
Avatar n tn
Did I test too early?

My mother said she had the Creamy White discharge when she was PG with me.
Avatar n tn
Thanks! How are you doing?
Avatar n tn
Oh! What about the discharge? Is it something that happens with someone is PG?
I have creamy d/c from time to time too.  Means nothing.  Absolutely nothing.

Babylove, pregnancy tests work by detecting the level of the hormone HCG in the urine (if it's a home urine test).  Not everyone makes the same amounts of this hormone at a set time.  So if your test was negative, wait a few days and test again if you don't get your period.  You might have developed more hormone by then, if you are pregnant.  

Its not as simple as "test on X day".  If you get a negative, wait and test again.
Avatar n tn
Thank You! I will probably test again over the weekend.
The discharge issue is not a good indicator.  That happens both when pg and not pg.

Taking a test when your period is due is usually not too early, however test again in a couple days if you still don't get your period.

Good luck!
Avatar n tn
*whispers* TEST TEST TEST TEST!
lol
sounds like it to me!!