IM PREGNANT!!
Hey everyone!! I posted here the past week about strange things that have been going on with me and well at 8 days past ovulation I took a pregnancy test and got a really light positive. I took another one the next day and it was a little darker so I went to the doctor and they did a blood test and my hcg level was 23!!!!! Im so happy and just hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

(btw im only 10 dpo right now)
Congrats!!!!!!  You must be so excited!!

Meg
Conrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. What's your edd?
August-8-06 :D
congrats  :)  is this your first?
congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is to a happy and healthy nine months. keep us posted!
tiffany
mamasboys CONGRATS!
congrats!!! Thats good news!!! Are all tests made to get a definitive answer that early?  I have tried 3 different brands when I was pregnant and none of them were acurate early on.  Just curious.
Congrats!!
congratulations, wow many ladies getting pregnant here, that's encouraging, hope we are next .....god bless!!!
Congratulations!!!!!I'm so happy for you..God Bless
Also no not all test are the same they can pick up hcg from as low as 15 though as high as 75 so you just have to get a good test. I think Accu Clear and Equate are the best. Plus at a doctors office you can either get a test that test 50+ or one that test from 0++.
Congratulations
I took Accu Clear and I got a light line right away (it was better than First Response)... The pregnancy test at the doctors office was neg but they said they dont pick up the hcg until it hits like 50 so they gave me a blood test which counted the numbers and that was ++++

btw I meant to type that my edd us Aug-4-06 :D

Thanks soooo much everyone!
Congrats!!!!!! I wish you a H&H 9 months.
msQ
I'm new to this forum.  I've posted a couple of comments a few weeks ago.  I'm 7 weeks pregnant.  My due date is July 10th, I was schedule for surgery to help me get pregnant and my blood test came back postive no surgery need.  My husband and I are so excited.  I'm scheduled for my 1st u/s on December 2nd.  My baby just turned 16 years old last week.  We also have a 15 month old son.  We are thinking about not finding out the sex of this baby.  We would like to have another boy so our son will have someone to grow up with.  Anyone out there not going to find out what they are having?  Looking forward to keeping everyone posted on my pregnancy.
I am not an OB expert so hopefully one of the other lady's will know better...but I thought if they were in one sac it only meant that they were identical. If they were in to sacs it would be ferternal. Sorry I don't know more but wanted to ease your mind a little.
Hi. I took a pregancy test on the 17th on November and tested positive, after a year of trying! I'm excited, but I'm really curious to know when I actually conceived. My scan dates are too far and would like to know when this happened. I've had symptoms like nausea for a few weeks now. The 1st day of my last period was the 15th of October, but some friends have told me that it is possible to have a period whilst you're pregnant. Is this true? Could I have been pregnant all along not knowing it?
Actually you can still be identical twins and have two sacs.  It depends on when the egg split in two.  Fraternal twins will always have two amniotic sacs and two placentas.  Identical twins that split early can have two placentas and two amniotic sacs.  Identical twins that split a little later can have one placenta but two amniotic sacs.  Twins that split very late will share the placenta and the amniotic sac. The later the egg split the more likely the twins will share the same amniotic sac.  Twins that split too late (after 96 hours) can become conjoined twins when they don't split completely.

My sisters (36 years old) are mirror image twins and shared the same amniotic sac.  They were born about 8 weeks early too. Mirror image twins are very rare as the egg split later in the process.  They were involved in "Twin Study" that's why I know so much about twins.

Jay,

I have two sets of identical twins in my family that both shared the same sac, everyone is happy and healthy.  The younger twins are well into their 20's.  I hope this makes you feel better!

Sam,

Congratulations!!!!! Most likely your date of conception was around the 1st of the month or 14 days from your LMP.  Since you do know your the first day of you LMP, that is how the OB will chart it.  I am 26 weeks and each time I go in there they ask me for my LMP.  The first scan will be able to give you a fairly accurate gestational age between the scan and your LMP.  Yes you can have a period while you are pregnant, but the U/S that early can tell the date within a few days.

Best Wishes!
hi everyone, im jay, im 19. My fiance and i have found out that im pregnant, we had no idea until i was 7 1/2 weeks past, so i have just recently started taking folic acids etc and to top it all, we are told that were having twins, both babies seem to be sharing one sac however they both seem to be very much apart from each other, like theyre keeping thier distance.. i asked the lady during my scan do they look ok because they are so far apart from each other, she said i must start eating more and taking the right medicines etc. Iv taken her advice but iv also read in many articles that twin babies are more likely to be miscarried if they are sharing one sac... is this true and if so what is the mortality rate? id like to take some weight off my shoulders and dead stressed about this... can anyone help?
hey can u be pregnant after u take ur depo shot.. me and my fiance had unprotected sex and he came in me well a week later i had my depo shot for the second time can i still be pregnant..i hope i am i didnt mean to go on the shot but i didnt know he was ready for a baby
I just took the pregnancy test. And it told me + the first time. do you think that i should take another one or wait a while? i am happy that i am pregnant but im afraid of what my parents will say they dont believe in INTERACIAL dating. im 20yrs. old and i can make my own decisions but they always said they would disown me....what should i do?
First of all I think you are too young to be pregnant, 18 years old! WOW..
Are you taking prenatal? if not you need to go on it asap!
JJS
I just found out that I was pregant on thanksgiven. and 4 days after my 18 B-day.
JJS
Yes i am on the Prenatal pills I have been on then since the day after I found out Im going tomorrow to the docters to take a boold test.
I hope everything comes out okay:)
have fun with ur pregnancy..
JJS
**Thank You**
JJS
I JUST CAME HOME FROMT HE DR. AND THEY TOLD ME THAT AM 6 WEEKS.
I just wanted the 18 year old who is pregnant to know that she will be fine. I was 16 when I had my first and it does take some time to adjust but as soon as you realize that life isnt all about you anymore you will be a great mom. On a personal note, I have just taken a preganancy test my equate. Sometimes when I get a negative it still shows a very faint line, but this time the line was a little bit darker. I was wondering if anyone could help me think of a better way than waiting 3 days to test again. Please? thanks.
JJS
Thank you for saying that I needed that from someone now I no that I can do it.