Maternal & Child Community
IS MY BABY OK

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

IS MY BABY OK

Is it ok not to have any signs that i am pregant,with my 1st child i has sore boobs and sickness this time nothing i am 4-5 wks, I am worried because i had a op because my tubes were bloked and twisted my doc thinks it will be a normal pregnancy.i have a scan in 1 week the waitin is worryin me
if you are having boob sore and sickness as nausea thn i dont think thr is something to worry. good luck
You don't actually need symptoms for a pregnancy to be viable. Because you're still early in pregnancy there is a lot of time for these symptoms to kick in. Try not to read too much into them and just relax for now. I hope you have a healthy 9 months!!