Maternal & Child Community
Im 5 weeks and i'm feeling pressure in my Vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I just found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant. I have only experienced 1 delivery to my daughter and that was almost 9 yrs ago So I dont really remember anything about being pregnant..LOL. Any way I  from time to time feel pressure in my vagina and I'm wondering if this is normal. There is no bleeding accompanying this, just pressure. I know I'm very early in the pregnancy but I dont remember feeling any pressure during my last pregnance. Is This Normal?
Call your OB.
I done the same thing with my son so I say it is normal, but of course if you are feeling cramping and other symptoms I would go have it checked out just to be on the safe side.