I'm ALWAYS Hungry!!
This is my 1st pregnancy and will be 17 weeks tomorrow. I know that "pregnant woman love to eat" it's something you hear even when your little. But I NEVER thought it would be like this. I am ALWAYS hungry, and it's starting to make me feel like I'm not eating enough. I read eveywhere that you only need an extra 300 calories a day which really doesn't equal that much more food, so I don't see why I'm like this.  Anyone else going through the same thing? Can you eat a 3 course meal 3 times a day? I know I can!! And it's not because I crave it, it's because I'm truely hungry and get rumbles in my tummy. Am I not eating the right foods? Anyone have tips? It seems this child is just like it's father and has a bottomless stomach!
I feel the exact same way!  I can eat 2 eggs and toast for breakfast and one hour later it is like I didn't eat. I am starving. I feel like I need 300 extra calories per meal :) I am not fat but I eat like a fat person. I have tried increasing my fiber and protien intake, but it hasn't made much of a difference. My husband is scared of me because I also get irritable if I am hungery. This is my second pregnancy and I didn't feel this way with my first. I needed to eat more, but now I am ravenous (sp?).  I am 16 weeks 4 days.  I am hoping it doesnt get worse because honestly I am tired of packing snacks and constantly having to find food that sounds good.  I was really sick nauseous all day long until the last few weeks. So I started out eating a lot because eating was the only time didn't feel like I was going to throw up. Sorry to ramble on, but just glad someone else is feeling this way. I am scared to see how much weight I will gain this time!
I was the same way and I think it perfectly normal. I would eat and eat and eat, but I never really gained all that much weight in the end, which I thought was crazy since I ate all the time. I ate healthy and still was hungry. I have to say I didn't eat healthy all the time, but tried to. I always felt like I was thirsty too. Like I just couldn't get enough to drink. I think you are fine:) Good luck with everything and congrats!
my first preg and current preg were like this. in the first trimester i would get nauseously sick if i didn't eat. it seemed like every 2-3 hrs i was eating. w/ my 1st preg in the end i was at my starting weight. this time around, currently 15wks, at my 2 and 3rd apptmnts i had gained a total of 10 lbs. i began to think i was going to blow up this preg. then at my 12wk apptmnt i lost 6lbs and 2wks later i had lost another 4lbs.

i had a boy last preg and last wk i had an u/s and i think it is a boy again.

when my sil was preg w/2nd child she had same symptoms, it was a boy.

hmmm.....
i am always that way have been since i was 10-12w along. that is why i try to eat something at least every 1&1/2-2 hours. that way i for one dont get too hungry and two so i dont get sick. then again i have some days i have to make myself eat bc i just dont get hungry! (go figure, i guess i am just strange) dont worry too much as long as it is atleast somewhat healthy and watch your weight. good luck girly.;)
Enjoy it now, because in few week heartburn hits, and really bad indigestion.  And then I am now in my 3rd trimester and i can barely eat two bites before I feel like I am so stuffed, that I'll puke.  I can hardly eat a whole happy meal from Mcdonalds.  I also have gestational diabetes.  So I have to cut back alot on what I eat.  We love food alot, but can't really enjoy it anymore at this point.  Good luck
Seems like I am hungry a lot too.  What's the deal...I eat healthy and all but there are somethings I can't get enough of.  Green olives, mild banana pepper rings, tomatoes, salads with italian dressing.  In fact I am eating a sald right now with all that stuff on them.  I can open a jar of olives and just start popping them in.  YUM!  I don't want sweets at all.
I feel for you......I can't stop. I eat 3 lunches a day!
With my 4th child ( a boy and the biggest ) I was working midnights and stopped to get something to eat while at work.  Well, I felt like roasted chicken so I got one thinking I would use the leftovers for lunch, but sat down and ate the whole chicken in one sitting!  I think I ate more than 300 extra calories a day!!!!  He was not my biggest as far as birth weight goes, but after, he has grown the biggest and fastest, dont know if that had anything to do with it?
I am 10 wks and ALWAYS hungry ! I was the same way with my first ( boy) . I am not sure but i was thinking that maybe it is my bodys way of trying to get more nutrition by making me desire more intake in an attempt to gather more vitamins/minerals. So i decided i would start taking other suppliments other then my pregnacy multi.
I am now taking five other suppliments and have found my hunger is not so  bad ...i can go for a few hours without needing food now - kinda starting to feel normal again . This may just be a coincidence....perhaps just a theory :)
I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my 1st and for the past week I'm always hungrey. This morning I had 4 eggs, cheese, whole wheat toast, yogurt, fruit and a big glass of juice. 2 hrs later it was like I never ate. I'm 5'3" 118lbs always ate healthy so I don't understand this! It's as if, if I don't eat it's feels like I'm gonna die,  I get all nervous, and agitated. I'm also taking supplements.... I don't wanna get fat, but this baby is determined to get me eating! Please tell me it's normal.