Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Im Not In The Mood Anymore
before the pregnancy i was in love with having sex all the time and now the thought of sex makes me sick,why the dramatic change ?
Cancel
10 Answers
10 Answers
Page 1 of 1
One word answer: Hormones!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hey i was the exact same way? How far along are you? Well when I first found out I was pregnant my whole mood changed, I didn't even want him kissing me! lol I know it sounds crazy but its true. I think thats normal during pregnancy. Mines has came back a little, a little less than before but its coming slowly but surely. I think it will come back since you had a high sex drive.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hormones!  I was the same way.  DH and I were very active before pregnancy and now it's maybe twice a month.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Sex Drive!  Whats that?  Yeah hormones planning a major role, guess we are breed and its mother nature.  That sounds bad, sorry!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
171768 tn?1324233699
legalbeagle- twice a month? your DH is lucky. we've had sex twice this whole pregnancy (now 30 weeks!) i just don't want it, and it doesn't even occur to me to try. dh is a saint, and doesn't even mention it. maybe if he did every now and then, it would occur to me to try.
Comment
Cancel
171768 tn?1324233699
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
ya my sex drive vanished when I got pregnant. I know its not coming back anytime soon.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yeah, uhm Definitely hormones however I was the same as the previous poster. Mine increased... Hormones effects everyone differently.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
162331 tn?1390022267
You all are going to hate me.  I think my sex drive has increased.  I am now 28 weeks and it has slowed a little since I'm in the 3rd trimester.  During the trimester especially I couldn't get enough.  Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, I still enjoy it but I don't want it quite as much.  Wow, twice a month.  I would think there was something wrong if I only got it twice a week, lol!  I imagine this will change the closer I get to delivery.  I hope this wasn't tmi, I'm just being honest.
Comment
Cancel
162331 tn?1390022267
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
175665 tn?1306462624
Yeah, my sex drive INCREASES with pregnancy.  I'm as bad as a man, I want it all the time!  But even more so when I'm pregnant.  It's crazy.  My friend's all hate having sex when they're pregnant, but I'm the complete opposite. I'm sorry hun, it might come back to you slowly.
Comment
Cancel
175665 tn?1306462624
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
we are all different, aren't we?  I did not want anyone touching me during the first trimester.  During the 2nd trimester, I couldn't get enough of it. In the beginning of my 3rd trimester, I was becoming uncomfortable and didn't want it as often as in the 2nd trimester (definitely wanted it all week long in the 2nd trimester).  Now, at 36w4d, I want it every day again.  Bizarre!  Before getting pg, I was happy with once every couple of weeks.  So strange those hormones...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources