Im Not In The Mood Anymore
before the pregnancy i was in love with having sex all the time and now the thought of sex makes me sick,why the dramatic change ?
One word answer: Hormones!
hey i was the exact same way? How far along are you? Well when I first found out I was pregnant my whole mood changed, I didn't even want him kissing me! lol I know it sounds crazy but its true. I think thats normal during pregnancy. Mines has came back a little, a little less than before but its coming slowly but surely. I think it will come back since you had a high sex drive.
Hormones!  I was the same way.  DH and I were very active before pregnancy and now it's maybe twice a month.
Sex Drive!  Whats that?  Yeah hormones planning a major role, guess we are breed and its mother nature.  That sounds bad, sorry!
legalbeagle- twice a month? your DH is lucky. we've had sex twice this whole pregnancy (now 30 weeks!) i just don't want it, and it doesn't even occur to me to try. dh is a saint, and doesn't even mention it. maybe if he did every now and then, it would occur to me to try.
ya my sex drive vanished when I got pregnant. I know its not coming back anytime soon.
Yeah, uhm Definitely hormones however I was the same as the previous poster. Mine increased... Hormones effects everyone differently.
You all are going to hate me.  I think my sex drive has increased.  I am now 28 weeks and it has slowed a little since I'm in the 3rd trimester.  During the trimester especially I couldn't get enough.  Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, I still enjoy it but I don't want it quite as much.  Wow, twice a month.  I would think there was something wrong if I only got it twice a week, lol!  I imagine this will change the closer I get to delivery.  I hope this wasn't tmi, I'm just being honest.
Yeah, my sex drive INCREASES with pregnancy.  I'm as bad as a man, I want it all the time!  But even more so when I'm pregnant.  It's crazy.  My friend's all hate having sex when they're pregnant, but I'm the complete opposite. I'm sorry hun, it might come back to you slowly.
we are all different, aren't we?  I did not want anyone touching me during the first trimester.  During the 2nd trimester, I couldn't get enough of it. In the beginning of my 3rd trimester, I was becoming uncomfortable and didn't want it as often as in the 2nd trimester (definitely wanted it all week long in the 2nd trimester).  Now, at 36w4d, I want it every day again.  Bizarre!  Before getting pg, I was happy with once every couple of weeks.  So strange those hormones...