Maternal & Child Community
Impending Labor Signs??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Impending Labor Signs??

With just one week to go, I'm wondering about "signs" that labor may be coming that some of you may have experienced. I'm having some belly/ back cramps and seems 10mins after I eat now I gotta go ( gross, I know- loose stool). Plus sleeping is impossible b/c of backache/ belly is big. Could these be signs? I'm a scheduled c-sect., but of course could go in to labor anytime....My worst fear is the water will break at work and some poor soul would have to clean it all up!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
286776_tn?1268877932
Well the sleeping pain doesnt mean you will be going into labor...but i always heard having loose stools is a sign its near(i was induced so i dont have much to tell you from experience), oh i just saw your having a c-section, is this your first baby?
Blank
This is second baby...first was also planned c-sect. so I didn't go into labor.
Blank
286776_tn?1268877932
Oh ok, i was wondering why you had a planned c-section. When is your next dr appt? maybe you should tell him what your feeling...
Blank
when is your c-sect scheduled for? Why did you have one with your first..... was it an emergency c-section? anyways, i hope you feel better :)
Blank
177465_tn?1288242063
That last week can be brutal! But looking back, it was such and exciting time! :) I had loose stools for the whole last month....except for the 2 days I spent in labor! I felt just fine those 2 days, except that I had shooting pains in my right side that shot through my hip and down my thigh. Turned out those pains were my contractions. That was the only place I felt them through my entire labor was in my leg!  Most people say contractions start in the back and swirl around to the front, though!

I guess I'm not being much help...just rambling! Sorry! lol Good luck with things! Your new little one will be here in the blink of an eye! :)
Blank
A few weeks before I went into labor, I had loose stools and contraction-like pains. If its your first, you don't know what those feel like, and the ones I had before labor were different from labor.  Of course, I had really bad back labor... but anyway, I just didn't feel good at all.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...