Maternal & Child Community
Implantation Bleeding or Early Period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Implantation Bleeding or Early Period?

Hi there,

I'm looking for input and experiences.  I've been using a Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor the kind that costs $200.  We want to try to concieve (conceive) and I wanted to track my cycles for a few months prior so we knew what we were dealing with.  We weren't intimate at ovulation, but I'm taking some sleeping meds and wanted to be sure I'm not since I am tech. off the pill.  So here's the deal I took Clear Blue Easy HPT, very early 7dpo, 8dpo, 9dpo.  Yeah 3 b/c I keep getting faint positives, they are still very faint, and maybe a bit darker, more color in them.  Here's the clincher, today at 9dpo I got my period?  I went to the bathroom and was shocked to see blood on my tissue.  My period isn't due for another 5-6 days, depending on exact ovulation.  I looked this up and most implantation bleeding happens around 8dpo or 9dpo.  My breasts have been on and off sore.  What are your thoughts and experiences with implantation bleeding?
I had implantation spotting with this pregnancy.  It was one week before my period was due.  It was brown and only happened on one occasion when I wiped.  Hope this is a good sign for you.  Let us know what happens.
I have a question too!!! I went off the pill on March 7th. My husband and I BD'd almost every day for two weeks. I have not been feeling my self, slight cramping and very very tired, plus my nipples are super sore. Sorry if TMI! Anyway, this morning, I woke up and gagged in the shower and have felt nauseous all morning. I have slight cramping like AF might come but everytime I check, nothing. Any possiblity I could be pregnant?
I am afraid to test!
You do have all the classic symptoms of being pg but some women also get these feelings when AF is suppose to show up.  Are you late yet???  If you are late I would test.  It does sound to me like you very well could be pg just keep in the back of your mind the test could be negative.  Don't get your hopes up just yet.  See what the test says & let us know.
Thank you for the advice. AF was due yesterday. Just feeling very weird. I get so tired during the day I could fall asleep typing on my work computer. Not good! Maybe I will test this weekend!!! Usually by now I would have spotting or something!!! Every morning, I get up expecting it and it is not there!! Any good PG tests anyone could reccommend?? I am nervous!
I do not think I would wait for the weekend.  You are a day late it will come out and if you are so tired that you want to fall asleep at your computer it sounds A LOT like pg to me.  Those were my signs.  I never take naps & when I first got pg I wanted to lay down & I'd fall asleep for 3-4 hours.  That is how I suspected pg.  I have been using AccuClear HPT.  I loved them.  I think EPT was another I have used.  Do not be nervous it only makes things worse.  Go test.  The AccuClear can be used anytime during the day.  If you have been drinking anything though I think it recommends waiting 4 hours after drinking something so the urine is not diluted.  Good Luck.  I hope you get your BFP  Baby Dust to you ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*.  Let us know how it goes either way.  Do you have any other children or have you had previous losses???  I had one loss back in Sept of last year so I do understand the nervousness about testing but it sounds good to me.
Thank you for your advice. I have no other children and have not lost any either. I was married in September 2003 and due to a bad back and possible fusion surgery in the future, we decided to let nature take it's course. I went off the pill the beginning of March and we have been BDing almost everyday. This past week has been awful, it started with tiredness and clumsiness and now it has progressed to tiredness, clumsiness, sore nipples and naseous and gagging!!! I didn't think it was possible to get pregnant that first month!
that's what i thought.  my husband and i were married in april of 2000.  our plan was to spend the summer enjoying being married and then in the fall start ttc.  well my dh got baby fever in july and wanted to start trying. I said sure thinking "who gets pg the first try" HAA  aparently the ones that think they can't.  two weeks after i said ok i found out i was pg.
good luck babydust to you
~nanci
How long had you been off the pill??? What were your symptoms?? I keep gagging and am nauseous. Also I am very tired and have back pain and clumsiness!!
actually i felt nothing!!!

i was a little more tired than normal but of course at the time i chalked that up to sympathy for my 3 month pg friend. i had actually been off depo for quite a while, however i do have a friend that made the mistake of thinking she couldn't get pg the first month off the pill and well her dd id gonna be 13 this year.

good luck to you!!

~nanci
heh,

Sounds to me that you could very well be pg, i would test for sure today or tomorrow. I'm the type of person that doesn't have much patients, when do you think you will test? hope you get your BFP, keep us posted we all like to hear god news.
I did not want to post a regular post since you only get so many a day, but now I will introduce myself, I am 20 years old me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now, nothing has happened, anyway on with my question ... On the 29th I noticed some very odd colored discharge when I wiped, it was not normal, It was so light though I couldn't tell what color it was until I wiped and when I looked I seen it was a little red, this was when my period was due, now it only lasted for about a half day, but me and my husband made love Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday, but before that we did not do anything for about 2 weeks because he was away on business, I usually have a 37 day cycle the last 2 periods was perfectly normal and came right on time, but the red stuff looked exactly the same as discharge so I first thought "Oh great Tampon run" but I didn't need anything because it was so light, I have had no symptoms but the past week or so i have been a little tired, but my breasts are normal, No veins or soreness, this could also be because i am a little over weight, but the discharge is what I can't understand, if any of you could give me an idea of what could be going on just reply, I really need your help, I do not want to waste money on yet another pregnancy test until I know that there could be a good chance I could be pregnant because I have bought way to many, and the prices seem to keep going up, please help ASAP.

S&J
Welcome!  What I would do to try to avoid purchasing an unecessary HPT is to wait until I was sure I was late.  If you are generally on a 37 day cycle, just give yourself a reasonable deadline.  I do this by going through my calendar that I track my AF on and find out what has been the longest length of time between two AFs.  I use that number (for me, 31 days is the most I've ever gone between periods) to determine if I am late.  Then I test on the 32nd day.  

Regards,

Shelly
Hi everyone.  My husband and I are ttc.  I have a feeling I had some bleeding due to implantation, but I'm not sure.  I started to bleed a little one day and I thought it could possibly be an early period because of my body adjusting to being off the pill, but I've been off for 3 months and this hasn't happened on the other months.  This bleeding was red and lasted a few hours and then I spotted just a little 2 days later.  I am expecting my period in one week.  Also ever since I had the slight bleeding my nipples have been hurting.  I usually get sore breasts a few days before my period, but this time it is just my nipples and they started to hurt much sooner than usual. Could all of this be implantation bleeding? Is is too soon to take a hpt?  Any advice would be great. Thanks.
I have had slight bleeding for a week and I used the clearplan feritilty montior and I was wondering a day after ovualtion if you  can have implantation bleeding and if so how long does it last.  The slight bleeding has been going on for a week is that normal.
Jahzera
Does anyone know if you can have implantation bleeding after your period is due/ and/or without showing positive on test?  I'm 18 dpo, pregnacy test is negative and I have light spotting that just started today.
hello,
i had a question on this topic. my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant. my AF was a week late. i had all the PG symptoms -- sore breasts, blue veins, faint nausea, tiredness, and mild cramps. today though, i have some light pinkish bleeding with more painful cramps. could it still be implantation bleeding even if i was a week late...because i heard that the bleeding occurs after ovulation, or has my AF arrived?

thank you,  :)
adi
hi
i am trying for my third baby. i have had one miscarriage (this will be my 4th pregnancy)
with my first i had no bleeding whatsoever. with my 2nd i was bleeding from around my period being due light on and off until i miscarried at 10wks. with my 3rd preg (2nd baby) i had the same- about 2 days b4 period due some bleeding. lasted a week or so but no preg problems everything fine.
NOW- i am due in 3 days. i know because it is 9 days since i ovulated (According to my LH surge) so it cant be my actual period. but i often bleed 3 or 4 days b4 period due. So i am thinking i am not pregnant this month. does anybody else experience this strange bleeding b4 period is due?
hi,
um i have a question that realllly needs an aswner.
so if you could help i'd be extremley gratefull.

2 days ago i spotted some light pink/brown on my underwear.
i thought it was an early period but it stopped after that,and didn't return untill the next night.

just a little more though,slightly more red.
not heavy like a period either.

then this morning i wiped and it was red/pink.
and its not a flow,its just on the occasion.

is this like an early messed up period or what?
because its really scaring me.

Question!!

My period came 10 days early this month, it seemed like a regular period.. only difference is I did not have any cramps! I usually have to take midol, or I cant function. It went away after 3 days. Now a week later, I noticed I've been spotting the last two days. Could I be pregnant??? Should I take a test?
Okay, so I had been taking BC(pill) since about Jan 07. I got my period as usuall. Its Never Late. Shes as predictable as the morning sun. But I didnt continue taking the pill after my period. I have had sex alot (unpretected) since then.:|  I was a little over a month late, then I had very little bleeding (about 1 tampon only) NO blood clots. Usually Im clot-zilla! I have not taken a HPT bc Im not even sure there is a point in taking one. BUT I am showing signs of being prego... was that my REAL period... or "implant bleeding"???? :|  
hey i would say there is no harm in taking a test if your wondering, r u trying to get pregnant or r u not wanting to be? i was on yaz for a while then stopped and my period was pretty screwed up for a while but i would say take a test, i have a question to though- i had a lot of sex around my ovulation time and i have started bleeding 2 - 5 days before i expected my period i woke up and it was kinda a lot but slowed down a ton and now its a light flow all this in one day!! My boobs were sore the day before but that could be a sign of my period or pregnancy - implantation bleeding or early period!!!Help me!!
im not really TRYING. but it wouldnt matter if i was. that would be okay :)
i was on femcon, and had been for a while and it never messed up my period b4 so i have no idea!
are you trying to get pregnant?
(i still havent taken a test, or gotten my period. but my boobs are sore and i have strange cramping, peeing ALOT and i cry just about everyday over absolutly nothing! haha)
oh... and they say your (lips) down there are supposed to turn blueish if your pregnant. i have that! do you? tmi i know!
I have the same symptoms as you. Please, let me know what happends with you.
i had my period at the begining of this month which was normal. i tend to be quite regular with my periods. However two weeks later i started to get severe period like pain which went on for about 5 days, i then had light bleeding but only for one day. The severe period like pains continued after this. Ive also been sick about three times. ive taken a home pregnancey test which was negative and also one by my doctor which was also negative. Have i taken the tests to early as my period isnt due till the 1st of october? i dont know if im just being silly.
this is kind of weird. i went to the bathroom and i was bleeding very lightly and i know i shouldnt of had my period for atleast a week. and everytime i would pee for like 2 days it would bleed but really light and it hurt really bad for some reason at the end of peeing. it was like a really tight cramp. people have been saying its probably an uti. but uhm yeh.
Hi, I just would like to know what is going on with my body.

I ovulated and then had a bleed with no cramps for 2 days exactly one week later.  My period would normally be due today.  I have had brownish bits when I wiped once today and once yesterday but nothing else.

We are using a sperm donor to help us to conceive.  If I am needing to arange to see him again do I assume I am ovulating 12 days after last bleed or do I take it as if today were the beginning of my cycle.  Was it an implantation bleed? going mad but not ready to take test as have been trying for so long that another negative would be heartbreaking.  What do I do?

Baby making is crazy making. lol
We have been ttc for 21 months and I had a lap on 9/17 to clear up some endo.  Then during my ovoluting week we had sex on 9/26 and 9/30.  Then on 10/5 I starting spotting and have been spotting since then.  It's only when I wipe and it seems to be part of the discharge (pink, then red, and today a brownish color.  Could this be implanation bleeding?  This would be a very abnormal period for me.
Hello everyone.. i am very confused here. I have been reading a lot on this implantation bleeding. But anyway, heres my situation. Right now is usually about when i get my period so there is just something a little different this time, it is definately not as heavy. If i were to not wear a tampon then i would only have a few spots in my undies. BUT when i go to the bathroom and wipe is when i DO get blood, kinda like the blood when i'm on my period, just maybe not as much. So i'm not sure what to think. I took a first response, but it was negative. Now here's the thing, last time i was pregnant it was the first time, but i also had implantation bleeding maybe for 1-2 days at the most. This time it was about 3. My regular periods last about 3-4 days too. So who knows.. if anyone has more experience in this please let me know what you think, i've unexperienced in this implantation bleeding thing. thanks!! my email is ***@****  
To:

Hello all.  I have a question that I would appreciate having answered as soon as possible.  I accidentally missed the last three active pills of my last BC pack.  My period that week only lasted 2 days (thus leaving 5 days where I was taking placebos and consequently having unprotected sex.)  I have taken every pill this month PERFECTLY, but am still scared that I am pregnant.  My period should occur in 5 days, but today I have had light brownish bleeding and last night after having sex I was slightly bleeding (really light pink).  Is this implantation bleeding?  What do you think the chances are of me being pregnant since missing those pills?  Please help!
hi my period was 6 days early a week ago and i have never had that happen b4 and i have been very emotional latley... and alot since my 2 nephews where born yestuday any even when my husband and i had sex last night it hurt bad. and i have had alot of clear discharge. since my period went off
I started what I thought was my period a week before it was supposed to start.  I was at work and noticed that I had mild cramping but didn't think anything of it.  When I got home I noticed dried up blood on my under wear.  Sorry if TMI.  So naturally I thought I started my period early.  I put in a tampon and carried on with my day.  About an hour later I went to change it and noticed that there was no blood on it.  It had disappeared!!!  Turns out it was implantation bleeding!!!  About 3 days after the bleeding stopped I got a few pregnancy tests and they all came out very clearly pregnant!!!!  Just so everybody knows.  I had cramping all throughout my early pregnancy.  I hope this helps clarify and questions that somebody may have.  Unfortunately I lost my baby at 10 weeks but I found out today that I may be pregnant again!!!!!  SO wish me luck and lots of babydust to all of you!!!

GLORY
ok so i just started reading subjects about pregnancy, & our cycles & things. i learned that i have a regular 28-cycle. & was suppose to get my period yesturday the 17th. still nothing. but i am having very weird pain where i cramp, but they are not cramps. it's jus tpoking right there. i pee a lot now but i am also a diabetic so it can also be my symptoms. but lately food looks good unti it's in front of my face. but ifi do eat i actually eat less, unless i am hungry. soemtimes i feel sick but i know i won't throw up. i'm so confusded? i don't see any other real symptoms that i know of, my back huts. i'm confused between pms & prgnant symptoms; they are so a like. but this pain i feel tehy are definetely not cramps. isthis my first pregnancy? i'm waiting til next week to test, but i really want to hear some responses.

Teresa.
I have been having a little red, pink, brown discharge/ bleeding since Feb 10 night, my period is due Feb 17/ 18 and I am not sure what this was...the discharge continues...I so want it to be Implantation bleeding and not AF tricking me again! I took a test on Feb 11 but that came out negative...so I don't know what to think...if it is AF - then just want to get over with it, if it is Implantation bleeding then I want to know for sure! Don't know what to do!
Well me & my boyfriend have been trying to get pg for 2 1/2 months now. I got my period on the 12th of this month only a day late but it only lasted 2 days. It was really light I only used one pad the first day & a panty liner the second. My period usually lasts 5 days & is really heavy the 1st & 2nd day so this is weird. I also had brownish stuff on the 2nd day. I've been cramping & sleeping like never before. My boyfriend & I are hoping we're pg but there's alwasy a possibility that i'm not. I'm just going to wait & see what happens so pray for me and good luck to everyone!
I took a test two weeks before i found out i was pregnant and it came back negative..i would give it two weeks or so than take another one because you could be pregnant but it could be to soon to tell
My husband and i have been ttc for the last nine months. my cycles are highly irregular they range from 26 - 41 days, with mostly 33 or 36 day cycles. for the last two weeks i have had really sore breast and nipples. my breast were literally falling out of my bras where they were so enlarged. i have been feeling tired, no nausea or vomiting. this morning i woke with cramps and some dark brown spotting.  the flow is not like my regular flow this is day 29. for the last three weeks, my husband and i have been having sex every other day twice a day around ovulation could this be implantation bleeding or is it likely to be a period.  i am tired of buying ovulation kits and pregnancy test. please respond
i have the same thing happen to me my breasts fall out of my bra too i have large breasts as it is but they feel so much heavier and fuller, i too had experianced the brown like discharge spotting, did you have pinkish spotting before the brown came? just wondering because mine had started out pink spotting in to the brown, and mine to was not like my regular flow, it sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, sorry to say but your gonna have to buy another test baby dust and best wishes
I am so confused myself, i have a 30 day cycle and my last period was march 4th and i had intercourse everynight from the day after my period ended until the 21st  AF is due on thursday, but today at 6:00 this morning i went to the bathroom and there was pinkish blood on the tp. its now 5:30 and i still have it except its like a light to medium flow but not enough to soak a pad. but what really gets me is i usually have severe cramps that have me bent over in pain, and needing to take medication when AF comes ....but today i didn't even have to take anything at all and the cramps would come and go..which they've never ever done before .....i'm so confused can this be implantation or AF ? is anyone having the same problem..please help!!
Well, just like everyone here, ive been researching and reading like crazy about all this!! Just hoping to hear someone elses side of what i hope is happening! Been TTC for 2 months now.  Had sex on the days leading to be most fertile and then the fertile days also.  My last AF was on April 10 to the 16 or 17.  Slight cramping some nausea at random moments, eating more than i normally would eat.  Since about 4 days ago ive had very irregular bleeding. Not a flow. Rather, wipe then get up....have to use the restroom again, nothing in the panties, but i wiped and pink. It happened for about a day or 2, then stopped for about a day, then came back.  I had sex again and slight pink when i wiped afterwards.  Stopped a day, had sex last night, and sligtly pink again.  Only very slight pink on toilet paper this morning. Curious as to any information anyone can give!! And good luck to everyone else!
hi i am 18 days past ovulation and have had many pregnancy symptoms i.e very sore enlaged nipples enlarged breasts, lower back ache and pressure in my pelvic region but today im cramping and have been for several hours. have had a little pink blood when i wipe could this be implantation bleeding or is it more likely to be my period? if its my period i dont understand why i have been having pregnancy symptoms.i have been pregnant before and had the same symptoms.
I have been taking FEMCON since February.My husband came home for leave from Iraq on Memorial Day.I got my period the day before...well the day he got home it stopped of course we had sex that day.I forgot one pill during that week.Then went to NJ on the 6th of June and somehow I was missin a pill in that package (don't know what happened).So I only had enough until the 8th of June.We had sex on the 10th and left NJ the next day.I was going to take another package with me up there but I forgot.I was supposed to my period about the 26th.Well my hubby left June 14th.About 3 days after he left I started feeling like I was going to get my period....you know cramping,and everything else ( I also have ovarian cyst).I had clear/white/thick/sticky discharge for about a week.After that I have had no other signs that I AF is coming,I'm 10 days late now.Took a home pregnancy test when I was 8 days late came up negative.My doc told me to wait until tomorrow 7/7 or 7/8.Every now and then I feel nauseous but I can't tell if it's in my head b/c I keep thinking I might be pregnant or if it's really me being nauseous.Im pretty sure I saw earlier this week one little spot that was very very very pale pink but it only showed up when I wiped after the bathroom.I also have an autoimmune disorder that doctors are trying to figure out which one I have and am 107lbs at 5'4".My period is always on time.I have taken ortho pill a few years ago and just stopped abruptly but my period came back right away then even with the patch it came back.My period is never this late.If I am this will be my second child my daughter will turn 1 next month.I didn't find out I was pregnant with her until I was 6 weeks but I had no implantantion bleeding or anything.The only sign I had that I was pregnant was that I was TIRED ALL the time and couldn't stand to look at army food and certain other foods and I had mood swings like CRAZY! My boobs aren't sore but I think my aerolas are a little bit darker I can't tell,because I did breast feed with my first and stopped in November so I can't tell if it's from that since it hasn't been that long or what.My hips have been hurting like crazy and my back almost went out a week yesterday I had to lay down pretty much the whole day and it took it about a week before it got back to normal.Can anyone please tell me what they think?My doc said if the home test comes back neg then she'll do a blood test.But I took 3 test w/ my 1st one when I was 6weeks and came back all positive of course the blood test did too.What's up with the discharge can anyone explain that?It didn't smell either.
I'm trying to determine if I am experiencing implantation bleeding.  I've researched it a bunch and think it could be implantation bleeding and then an early miscarriage.

DH and I have been ttc for 8 months.  Most months, I have no symptoms and AF has arrived on schedule.  Twice though, I've had light pink discharge just before my period is due.  Could this be implantation bleeding?  In both cases, AF came like 4-5 days late and was heavy with more cramping than usual.  I'm thinking this could be early miscarriages.  I've read that they can occur before you even really know you are pregnant.  

I didn't think implantation bleeding was very common.  Could I have had implantation bleeding twice in 8 months?  Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.  Have others had implantation bleeding?  What are the real signs or symptoms of it?  Any feedback would be great.  Thanks!

I found out just after my daughter was born that my sister has cancerous cells, we stopped the birth control, and my period was normal for two months.
Suddenly it stopped being normal this month.
I had light brown spotting just once when I wiped earlier this week.
I took several pregnancy tests and got one "false" positive.
With my daughter, I didn't have any signs or symptoms, so I have NO CLUE what the heck is going on with me!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.
I'm reading through all of these and I think maybe we all have so much in common!!
Ok, so my last period was January 29th-February 4th. It was like my usual periods, it was a cpl days early but that's the only odd thing. On the 21st of February, my bf and I were having sex, and when we were finshed, there was alot of blood, but when I put a tampon in just a small, small amount of blood stuck. Same thing the next night, and the night after only a tiny tiny amount of blood was there. I would wear a tampon but nothing stuck to it, so I stopped. Now starting February 2nd, I wiped and a small amount of pink blood appeared. I had cramping that I easily cured with advil, and my periods are horribly heavy and the cramps are not ever cured by advil, Ill say that much. The spotting had lasted only a couple days, ending yesterday. The tampon would have a small amount of either pink or brown "blood" and it was a light tampon. This would have essentially been around the time I was due for a period, but was definatly not a period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken two HPT's, both negative, but I think I MAY have seen a faint line on the test today, but it was very very faint, and could arguably not be there. I am having some cramping still, today I was dizzy and VERY VERY VERY VERY tired. I have been tired leading up to now, but not as tired as I am today. I think my nipples MAY be changing a bit, but I am not sure if its me or if its really there. I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant, but I am so confused!!! I got blood work done on March 6th, and have an appointment Monday with my doctor. Would that have been too early to show up in my blood if I were pregnant? I am sooo anxious and so confused all at once!! Could that have been implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take another HPT? Has anyone experienced these symptoms? Im trying to think if I left anything out but I dont think so...HELP PLEASE!!!
My Husband and I got married two weeks ago and we have been wanting to start a family rather quickly. I tracked my ovulation days on babycenter.com for the last two months (have been off BC since october) and it said that my most fertile days were on the days of our honeymoon! That was the week of the 8th thru the 12th. we did the deed starting the 4th once a day till the 15. But now I am experiancing pms - im moody, hungrey tired and crampy could i still be pregnant? I know it is to early but I took a pg test yeaterday and it was neg. but the pg test I have say you cant test 4 days before! should I re test on Sunday or wait!
In the month of March my peroiod came on a day late and stayed on for four days.  When April came I sportted on the first.  Then on the third I spotted.  My cycle come on every month around the 15.  Now on the 14 my cycle act as if it wants to come on but it not flowing,  Could I be pregnant?
So, I have read almost all the comments here and nothing really resembles my situation!!Me and my finance have been hoping to conceive since i had a miscarriage in Dec. The issue here is that i always have a regular cycle its on the day always. The last time i ended up pregnant i had my m.c a week early and then no period the next month so i took a test and it was positive i had all the symptoms. I lost the baby and had a D&C...:( since i have had regular on time M.Cs until now my last M.C was also a week early and lasted 9 days, ive had all the symptoms of being pregnant but today i woke up and bamm i had bad cramps and bleeding but M.C isnt due for a few days.....so im upset and not sure wut to do now!!!Should i take a test anyways or just let nature take its course and hope for the best next month????Plz help!!!!Thanx
Keep trying. Hopefully it will happen for you soon :) .
I don't really get how people get their period during early pregnancy. I understand the implantation spotting, but not what would cause a full period.
BellaBoo, you said you had a period a week early when you were pregnant. Was it a normal period? Was it lighter and shorter?
I am trying to figure out what is going on with me...
I have ALWAYS been very regular, every 29-30 days. But this month i was surprised when i went to the bathroom and found a few spots of dried blood in my underwear on cycle day 23. When i wiped there was pinkish blood/discharge. I put on a liner but nothing really showed on that, it was only there when i wiped. The next day it got a little heavier,  but it still light. I used one tampon and it wasn't even soaked after almost 8 hours. Usually I need to change them every hour.  My periods are usually VERY heavy. Today is the 3rd day of this bleeding and it's pretty much gone except for a few spots when i wipe.
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK THIS IS???
Ok...so here is my situation...my boyfriend came home on leave from iraq on the 22nd of this month... I decided to get on birth control before he came home...so i did...I had only been taking it for 7 days and when we had sex On the 24th he didnt pull out. We decided to go ahead and try for a baby..so for the next 5 days we had sex plenty of times a day. I stoped taking my pills on the 26th. Saterday night i started to cramp slightly and when i went to the bathroom there was brown discharge. I didnt feel good and i felt really tired so i went to bed. When i woke up the next day i went to the bathroom and there was blood. It was the 1st and my period is not due till the 11th. It feels nothing like my period..i dont need a tampon..its really light all i use is a panty liner..but when i pee theres blood. Im slighlty bloated and i get nausaus during the day...and i still have slight cramps and im extremely tired all the time. I checked to see when i had been obvulating and it was on the 24!!!! they first day we had our accident...and exaclty 7 days later i start to bleed...its now day 3 of the bleeding...again it feels nothing like my period...my doctor told me it could be impantation bleeding but it could also be from stopping my birth control...its torture having to wait to take a hpt....what do you guys think??? do you think im prego or is it just from stopping my b/c??? help
Uhm I've been having all the prego symptoms and I woke up this morning to use the restroom cause i've been going to the bathroom like crazy! 11 times in one night,but anyways when I wiped I had a darkish blood. It wasn't in my underwear its very light and not at all like my period because I usually start off very heavy. Plus my period isn't due for a week and a half. Could I be pregnant and could this be this implantation bleeding??
I had ovulation pain on 7-25-09, and due to an injury, my boyfriend and I couldn't BD until 2 days later. Lately i've been feeling sick to my stomach and dizzy with some headaches. Yesterday when I wiped, there was pink. AF is due today. It hasn't gotten heavier any heavier, still just when I wipe, and i've been having timess when I have to go to the restroom every hour. Am I pregnant?
Its a week before my period, and I'm spotting right now and there is a litle mucus also. Its not flowing, i only see it when i wipe. Whats going on?Should i take a pregnancy test??
Hi this is going to sound very weird coming from me cause I already have 3 children. But even as an old pregnancy pro this thing that has been happening is odd to me thought maybe someone would have a idea as to what was going on. I have always had a very predictable cycle always right on time. Last month my period came 1 week early from when it was suppose to come. My husband and I have been trying to conceive and yet again this month I have started a week early. Should I be worried about something being wrong with me or is this sometimes normal?
My last period was Sept. 11th it was very normal with the heavy heavy flow and horrible cramps. After my period ended my husband and I have bedded every night (we are ttc). I had EWCM 18th or 19th through the 24th. I couldnt say if my temp spiked this month as I was sick and running a fever. My cervix was SHOW perfect for ovulation!!! Well late on the 28th early 29th I started spotting just when I wiped. I didnt need a pad or panty liner. Then it completely stopped in the middle of the day on the 29th. That night it got alittle heavy.. but not a flow just needed a panty liner. I have been wearing tampons since then because it was get kinda heavy then nothing because I'm a college student its hard to run back and forth to the restroom. Most of them was dry when I pulled them out some had blood not much thou. I have had a few cramps nothing major thou not like my monthly cramp which I have to take pain killers for. Ive been really tired my nipples are a little sore nothing major thou they feel more numb at times then sore. My period isnt due to the 8th or 11th. So not sure if this could be implantation bleeding or just break through bleeding. I'm not testing until after the 11th because my periods varies some months. Im just wondering if anyone experienced bleeding and spotting like this and found out they was pregnant or if it was something more serious.. Im kinda worried and need some answers THANKS!!!!
I am 35 yrs old and have no children yet. My husband and I are TTC. This week (wed. 10/21/09) I started, 7 days early. My cycles have always been regular 26-28 days. I called my OB and was told this could be the beginning of implantation but I am concerned still. My flow is normal, no spotting. It has now been 3 days and I am still bleeding, this is not normal for me either. I have a short cycles which is 3-4 days total with the third day of being very light to almost nothing. I also experienced cramping for only two days and that is abnormal for me since I only get cramps/pains in my back which did not occur. I have had sore breasts for weeks but they are now not as sore. I have had some experience with frequent urination lately and moodyness. I think I will wait for a few more days and take a test no matter what but I would love to have some oppinions ASAP. Please Help me feel better about what I am feeling. Just the possibility of beging pg is getting my hopes up.
i am just looking for some help.. my boyfriend and i had sex  on oct 18, my ovulation was the 19,20,21,22, we also had sex the 23, and  3 times on the 26, the whole week after that we also had sex, but for the last day now oove been having light cramping and at first it was brownish colour blood but now its red, my period isnt until the 6 or the 7, and i just dont know if it implantation bleeding, or if it is my period, i have never had brown blood in the begining, allways in the end of my period, and my cramps are usually crippling, but there not, my breasts have been sore, and headaches, .. i just need someones help, pleassee anyone who can help me please help me,
Hi I never share any personal information about myself, but I've been reading alot of your questions, and alot about implantation bleeding.

I'm married 8 days short of a year. And we were pregnant and miscarried at 12 wks.  We are ttc again, and I have irregular mc. It was 28 days and last one was 24 days.  I don't know when I would ov so we took care of 2 weeks I was sure of.  Anyway I am starting to spot a lil just light pink, but I'm not due to start till next Friday.  Could this be implantation bleeding?  No other pg symptoms.

Thank you!
what i hate about these things ppl that post and ask a question and get a  lot of answera  but is it so hard to when u finally know if ur pregnant or not to type a little post and let every one know who cares and is  rooting for you its like u tell ur  its like reading  a book and the last chapter is blank u never know the ending its irratating because  for ppl  who are reading these  for info  its  just  more questions and ur result is  the answer to this  question so its important that u post  end results
hi every one in novemver my period came onthe 30th, december it came on the 19th and january when i think i am preg it comes on the 18th is this nornal becaue we are trying to conceive. my boyfrd is 36yrs and cant wait to be a father pls help.
I'm 24 and have been taking the pill for over two years now. I have not experienced breakthrough bleeding before. About a week before my period was due this month i began spotting. The colour is a darkish brown and is not constant though it has been on and off for 5 days now. my period is due in 2 or 3 days. I take my pill around the same time every day and have not missed any. what could be the cause of the bleeding?
sooo... i was on the pill for 4 months and in november of 09 i had to stop taking them because they were working to well in making my body think it was pregnant and i had every sign of early pregnancy and the pills would make me sooo sick it was crazy, so i stopped taking them and then i got my period because i stopped the pills (12-15-09) (didn't know that would happen by the way lol know now) and i wasn't pregnant, couldn't see the gyno until the 4th of jan. condom accident on the 3rd, and i started bleeding on the 7th, but it wasn't quite like a regular period, but it wasn't just spotting, and it was only for 2 days. idk if it is just because of the birth control pills making it go nuts or could i be pregnant from the condom accident?? (sorry for the long story!)
I was waiting to start my period so I could begin taking my birth control...well I start about 7 days early and had a very light period for 2 days..now im on the 9th day of my birth control pill and having spotting  when I wipe and a little on a panty liner ive been having to wear. Is this normal??
i ovaulated on the 1oth(most fertile) i had sex on the 8th.(fertile) my period is suppose to come on the 24th of feb. -i began to bleed 2 days earlier than i suppose to is this implantation bleeding..what does this mean?
i have been reading all of these because I have a concern of my own.  I have been on birth control for over 3 years and I have had very regular periods every 28 days approx. and i just had my period end around the 15th of february and then yesterday 2/24 i started bleeding again and it was light and now today it is heavier and there is some like bloody chunks! I have never had my period twice in like 10 days and I am very concerned at what it might mean.  

Please let me know what you think or any thoughts/suggestions
I got AF on Feb 5, I had sex Feb 15-25. On Feb 26 I went to the bathroom and found darkish red blood when I wiped. I've been feeling sick lately with lots of cramping like AF is about to come. I'm not due for my next period until another week. Am I pregnant?
Hello, I need some advice. I had an ectopic Pregnacy in Oct 09 and had my left tube removed. We have been ttc ever since. Well my last period was 23 Feb and yesterday I had brown discharge in the morning then nothing rest of the day. Well I got up this morning and brown discharge again and then cramping and then blood also lower back pain. I never come on a week early and am wondering if I could be pregnant. All comments welcome x
HI EVERYONE, IM A 20 YEAR OLD WOMAN, I RECENTLY HAD  A MISCARRIEAGE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO, AND ME A ND MY HUSBAND ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN, I USUALLY HAVE A 28-35 DAY CYCLE, BUT SINCE MY LAST PERIOD, WHICH WAS 36 DAYS AGO, IVE BEEN SPOTTING OFF AND ON, ITS LIGHT PIMK,THEN IT TURNS BRIGHT RED  AND I THINK I GOT MY PERIOD AND THEN THE NEXT DAY ITS GONE AND THEN ANOTHER DAY ITS BACK  AGAIN..THEN IT STOPS AND STARTS AGAIN, IS THERE ANY CHANCE I CAN BE PREGNANT/ IVE HAD NAUSEA, AND TIREDNESS, AND MY BREAST ARE SORE ON AND OFF, I HAVE LOW BACK PAIN MOST OF THE DAY,I GET THESE REALLY BAD HEADACHES AND I GET MOODY EASILY, IV E ALSO BEEN GETTING THESE STOMACH DISCOMFORT NOT AS STRONG AS CRAMPS BUT LIKE A PUSHING SENSATION..
can implantation bleeding be heavy? I have had my period regularly (every 21 days) for the last year. Anyway, last month my period came on the 18th and lasted until the 22nd (5 days) which was normal. I had sex with my boyfriend as soon as I got off and thereafter and he used the "pull out" method which he has always used. Then I started to bleed 11 days later again (which is not normal for me)..this time it did not start out like a regular period..it was a weird pinkish color then on the 2nd day it got heavier and was dark red more like a regular period and was gone by the 3 day..i had no crambs. AND it only lasted 3 days.

My period was suppose to come on April 12th and not the 4th!
Could I be pregnant? Or is this normal?

No signs of pg except weird backaches which could be my period that was due yesterday.
I have had a regular period for years. I had sex two days before ovulation. I ovulated april 9th. 3 days after ovulation i started experiencing cramps which i never get unless im actually on my period. I have been extremely tired find myself taking naps daily which isnt me at all. I spotted very light pink yesterday which was 7 days post ovulation and woke up this morning bleeding, but its nothning like my regular period its lighter not as heavy as my regular period. My period isnt supposed to come until april 23rd. I never had a early period before. Any advice? Has anyone experianced bleeding before their period was actually supposed to come on and ended up with a positive prego test? Please help!
OK IM 20YEARS OLD ME AND MY HUSBAND GOT MARRIED ON THE 4TH OF DECEMBER 2009 WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT FOR A YEAR NOW AND I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT ABOUT OVULATION AND THINGS LIKE THAT AND HOW TO TRACK THEM DOWN ANY WAY. I OVULATED ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH WE HAD SEX  AND WE JUST BEEN WAITING SO ON THE 17TH I  WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND THERE WAS BLOOD BUT NOT LIKE MY PERIOD  WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO COME ON ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH IVE HAD SOME CRAMPING NO BROWN SPOTS JUST PINKISH RED I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT MAYBE CUZ IM GETN KINDA SCARED AND HAVENT HAD ANY HELP SO IF SOME ONE COULD PLEASE READ THIS AND WRITE ME BACK WITH SUM FACTS I WOULD BE FOREVER GREATFUL
I am 35 and ttc. I have two other children 15 and 10. I have been trying for two months. My husband us on testosterone injections for low test levels(low libido)...but his semen analysis was normal before starting rge test injections. Should I be worried about his injections and my age?
I just noticed bright red blood while checking my cervix...could this be implantation bleeding or could I have caused it while cheking my cervix? We have been ttc for the past 5 yrs. We had a tubal preg. 3 years ago. Should I be concerned or just test in a week?
I have been experiencing pregnancy like symptoms for bout 2 weeks now my last period was the 17th to the 23rd of may and yesterday half way during the day i started spotting and today its mild and quite a few blood clots only when i wipe please help thanks.
I just came off my period June 17 around the afternoon I saw no bleeding and no bleeding all day friday. Well Saturday afternoon. Today I went to the bathroom and I wiped and I saw light bleeding and it is still doing it everytime I wipe can anyone tell me what is going on?
ok so i have been ttc and went off my birth control  may 29 and i havnt had a period since then took a pregnancy test and it was negative but have all the pregnancy symptoms 3 days ago i had some spotting for a couple hrs and then nothing!! could this be implantation bleeding?? please help
Hi, I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts to find out i'm not the only one whos wondering what the hell is going on with my body!!

I'm 22 and have been on the pill (ovranette) for about 3 years.  I'm on the last week of my packet and should be getting my period on tuesday or wednesday next week (17/8, 18/8) but for the past 3 days ive been getting really bad cramps through the night and brown spotting here and there when I wipe and some in my underwear.  I'm wondering if this is implantation bleeding or just a little mix up with my pill??  Surely this isnt my period coming a week early?  Can anyone help, this is very abnormal for me as its never happened before which makes me think that it is implantation bleeding!! My boyfriend and I have sex very regular so its a possibility I guess.  I am also worried about if I am pregnant, will the last 3 pills I have left harm the baby? Should I take them??

Hope someone can help. Thanks
im 13 and iv never had sex me before , but 13 days before i was suppose to start i kept on getting light bleeding , and the 2 days after i started my period. anyone ??
I had unprotect sex with my husband. On aug 20 I got my period but only last 3 days and it was not regular. On sept 3, 2 weeks early I star spotting like my period is going to come. My vagina hurts a little and cramping. Can you please tell me what is it. Thanks!
Ok me and my husband have been trying for the past two yrs to get pregnant with no luck. Last week the Dr told me that I was ovulating so we had sex every other day. Now its four days later and am having cramping and bleeding. Can anyone tell me what this means. I'm really scared.
Me and my hubby have been trying to get prego for 9 months now but no luck yet, but I am a week early and i only spotted very light for 1.5 days should i wait untill after my supposed period to test
I need help to! My boyfriend and I have been having sex alot the last two months because we are trying to get pg. This month my AF isn't due for a week and I got it but it's super light and have been super tired lately with sore nipples.. I have always had a regular AF since I started.. Is this pg or just caused be stress?
hello, im only a teenager and im very scared. Yesturday i bled when i went to the bathroom, it wasnt just spotting, it look just a little bit lighter then my normal period, i had my period in the begining of the month and dont normaly get it twice. but i didnt bleed the rest of the night last night and havent yet today. is this implantation bleeding?
I am exactly in your same position. I have always been very regular with my menstrual cycle (maybe off a day or two) but this month (Oct 19th) I got what I thought was the beginning of my period. I wore tampon for the first day and there was very little bleeding. I normally have to wear a tampon and and heavy pad because I am so heavy for the first 3 days. Anyhow, when I took the tampon out and replaced it with a pantyliner, there was hardy any bleeding whatsoever except for when I wiped and still the blood was very light pink. The second day was even lighter with just dark brown spots and pink when I wiped. I took a pregnancy test on the third day after the spotting stopped and got a negative so I decided to retest again after my first day of missing my period which is (Oct 29th). Again, I got a negative result....During my 2 day spotting which I thought might be my period, I didn't have any cramping or back pain which I normally always do.

I spoke with my cousin and she and I both had trouble conceiving for a long time and she told me that sometimes your levels are too low to detect the pregnancy. She went through 10 pregnancy tests before the last one confirmed she was pregnant. I am now going on 3 days late and anxious because I really do want to have a baby. My husband and I have been trying for 2-3 years with no luck (male side infertility).

In terms of pregnancy systems, the only thing that I have noticed which is different for me is my sudden tiredness. This is not normal for me as I don't get tired very easily and have had really bad insomnia for years. For the past week or so, I have been feeling more tired then usual and falling asleep quite early. I can't say if this is a pregnancy symptom but I didn't have any nausea or sore nipples or breasts. I have however had mild headaches and cramping just as if I am expecting to go on my period (pre-menstrual cramps)

I am going to wait until Nov 5th to retest again as this will be 1 week since my period was supposed to come. I will keep you guys updated on what the results are. Crossing my fingers as this will be a miracle baby :)

Sam
Let me know how it turns out!
it sounds alot like me!
i hope you get the baby you want :)
Hey ladies, my period started 5 days early, and it's light for me, bc I usually have a heavy flow. I almost always get my AF on the 6th, but it came at night on the 1st! I also have MAJOR pregnancy symptoms, and I was so sure I was pregnant, but now with the bleeding,I'm confused. I'm scared to test because my hubby and I are dying for babies! Help please?
i need some of you girls opinions. It's been almost 2 weeks that me and my partner had sex. My period is irregular so i dont keep track. Well when we had sex a few days later i started having light cramps. So i thought maybe my period is coming so that's a sign that i'm not pregnant. Days went by and they got worse. When i was at school, i felt it come out. I went to the bathroom and i noticed it wasn't heavy like my usual period, but i kept saying i'm not. Then it didn't look as dark as my regular. It look pinkish or redish. I got a bit of blood clots. Then it stopped on my 7th day. When i was at school, it was still going but very light. Then when i got home it stop. But it might of stop at school. And when i went to the bathroom, this thing that look red was in the toliet. I didnt know what it is. I just flushed it and didnt worry about it. That period that i had wasnt the same because when im on my 5th day i think, it starts getting brown. On the 7th, it stop. Well the one that i had had no brown on the 6 and 7 day. Just super light. Please tell me what you think. Thank you.
I am not "trying" to conceive but I am expecting my period in a week. Yesterday I was surprised when I wiped there was a thick blood speckled mucus. This has never happened to me before and it looks so weird.... Could I be pregnant?
Hi, i need adive., I got my period 3 days early and it was different then usual. i usually get sore boobs a week or two before my period and i get really bad cramps but this time i had no sore boobs and light cramps.,,me and my boyfriend had sex new yrs eve and i woke up with my period..before new yrs eve we had sex xmas night nd sunday night. my period was lighter then usual and lasted one full day then disappeared a little and was brown then came back. Can i be pregnant?!? helpp
Well I have 3 kiddos my youngest is about to be 9 months and I started my first period  like 5 months after she was born and have been regular every month on the 21st and the day im suppose to start I would spot dark spots and then the heavy flow but last month December 20th it started strange real light pink spotting then it would stop and start again then on the 21st nothing then the 22nd a very very light bleeding for 5 days very unusual because im always very heavy I had no cramping goin on so I was confused so now im in January and 3 days ago I started cramping and when I went to the ladies room I seen very light pink blood and when I wiped It was just some specks of light blood now im bloated im breastfeeding on demand which isnt often but my breast are a bit tender,headaches,dizziness,but appetite is weird when I eat I get full fast and been havin back pain could I be pregnant again? sorry so long
I had been on the pill for 8 years and stopped 2 months ago.  The first month off the pills my period was normal, it came on day 28.  This month I only had one day of light spotting on day 35 and it is continueing.  I took a pregnanct test on day 32 which was 10 dpo and one on day 35 both neg.  Now the bleeding only happens after I have sex.  Is this normal after comming off the pill or could I be pregnant and testing too early?
am on a 8 days delay and now i am having light bleeding do u think i could be pregnant or its just my period a bit late? am alway on a 28 days dont know why its so late now
Hello all,
  Just wanted to let you all know my experience. my boyfriend and i have been together fo 10 years and have been ttc for 8 years.  I have had 2 ectopic pregnancys and none of my docs have been able to figure out why. i have also had about 6 m/c's very early in pregnancy none lasting more than 6 or 7 weeks. My heart has broken each of these times. about a week ago(week before period due) i noticed very lightt pink discharge after using the restroom. my first thought was early period but my cycle is the clock work never early never late.
so the next day i took a hpt. it was negative. 2 or 3 days later i noticed the pinkish discharge again and decided to do hpt again it looked negative but the closer i looked i swore i seen a very very fant positive line. waited to see if period came on due date- never came now im 2 days late and decided to do hpt again only this time i used first morning urine which i hadnt done the first two times as i was to anxious to wait, well today i got a positive hpt. im excited but i dot want to get my hopes up because i know givin my past history anything could happen.  To all of u wonderig if spotting before urperiod could mean ur pregnant- yes it very well could at the same time it could mean an erly m/c or ectopic pregnancy. the best thing i could suggest to all of u is to see your obgyn A.S.A.P
Im hoping and praying this is my miracle baby. to all of u hopin and praying you are pregnant my prayers are with you and good luck * baby dust to you*
Before I came on my period or had vagnial bleeding I was very dizzy n cramping but I was very far from me starting my period but on the 25 I missed n then it came down jan 26 n  
I started my period n it last only four days n it usually last for seven days. It came down the first day very light then the next day it came down heavy red then start getting light n lighter n stop. I been very dizzy , vomitting, headaches n like nasty taste in my mouth. My lower back hurts n I very tired then usually . I also been having constipation n very gases for no reason. Please help am I preg.
I started to bleed on April 26 but only a light pinkish color then it stopped. Then at 6 at night it started again. To day it stopped at 11:00. I had started on my new birth control but i missed 5 pills, me an my husband have been intimate at least twice a day since i stairted my pills. With no condoms. Just wondering if it seems like i am having implantation bleeding. Or if it is just a side effect of my BC pills. Also I have been tired more often lately and my period is due in ten days from now should I just wait it out?
Ive had a very similar experience! I am on the pill but sometimes forget to take it. I'm due on next wednesday and last night had light pinkish discharge, I am normally always regular every 29 days. It hasnt developed into anything more, just the same this morning and nothing since but I also have light cramping. I think when you get something in your head, like am i pregnant? Ive been thinking well my back hurts a bit or i feel a bit nauseous! lol I suppose only way we'll find out is to wait then if late take a test. When are you due on your period? Emma
I started bleeding about three days earlier than my normal period and it was light for two days than the 4th n 5th day it was very light brownish pinkish stuff then it ended i never had this problem before my period normally comes on time and end about 7 days later. do u think i may be pregnant?? PLEASE RESPOND
I've been ttc for 3yrs, i had my period on april 28 and my fertile days just passed, today i started spotting in the morning, am very scared, this has never happened to me before, I've been reading that it could be implantation bleeding, but how do i know? and my period it's not suppose to come until may 27, please if anybody had the same symptoms before let me know what i can do? or give me an advice, thank you!
hi i am 22 years old i came off the pill min march i had a period in april and may, i started bleeding on monday (1 week before due) this was only for 2 days. i did a pregnancy test on monday it was negative. should i test agin? or was this just an early short period??? hope someone can help!!! thanks!!
I woke up today and had very faint pink blood when i wiped. (period not due until next week) i want a baby and me and my boyfriend had intercourse a bunch of times around 2 2 1/2 weeks after my last period which was very short.. i ahve been very emotional, tired, urinating alot, and have had sore nipples. i took a couple of tests and they all said neg. should i test again or jsut wait it out to see if it goes away and i get my period? please helpp
I have had a bleed 3 days before my period was due, it was quite heavy for a day and deep red with brown bits in it. After the first day it calmed down and looked old blood o finished after the 2nd day and am now clear, I didn't have my normal period on the day due 5 days ago, I have pregnancy symptons but a negative test am very confused do you think this was a early period????
Ok, I am 26 and the mother to a 16 month old. I had my last period on May 12. My husband and I have been ttc and so we have been monitoring ovulation. We had sex on the 27th of May( suppose to be ovulating that day). The first week and a half of June I felt horrible. Very tired, moody, cramping, my breasts hurt. Well on the 9th I started spotting very light then it got heavier. This has last 6 days. Today I wipe and there is only brown blood. Now last week I had take pg test and it said negative. Could I be pregnant or was it an early period. I started my cycles on the 12th since january. Thanks for the advice
Hi everyone! so My boyfriend and i are sexually active! Some times we use condoms and sometimes he pulls out! I Had my period about 2weeks ago . and then last weekend i started bleeding I wasnt cramping, bloated or heavy like usualy. and it only lasted about 3 days! i know its to early to take a test ! could i be pregnant ?
I am about to be 16, and I have had almost every symptom of pregnancy for almost 2 weeks. I have been throwing up when i smell something, my breast got bigger and they are sore, my back hurts, i am always sick to my stomach, im always so tired, i have been gettin headaches, i get dizzy a lot, it hurts when i pick up th slightest heavy object, my stomach hurts, my legs have been sore, i have veins in my breast and I have gained at least 5 pounds, plus when someone barely raises their voice at me i cry & sometimes i do for absolutely No reason. I have had unprotected sex about 3 1/2 weeke ago or more. & My body just feels different, i haven't been myself and I have an instinct that I just KNOW. I am so young and i have never wanted a baby anytime soon, but now that I feel like i know I am its all I want & I know thats crazy. The problem is i started bleeding today, my period should start in a little over a week. And I am barely bleeding compared to usual, usually when my period comes i bleed, a lot. but im not bleeding that much. When i first started bleeding earlier today it was light and a very dark brown and now it's bright red and it has got a little bit stronger but not much. the bleeding on a scale is about 5 my normal period bleeding is like a 15 but my stomach is hurting, terribly bad. I am so scared because now all I want is this baby and im so confused i've read so many comments and some say it can be a little heavy and some say it cant. I want to be pregnant and if something bad has happened and im not i really don't know what ill do, but heart will literally break. Can you please forget my age for a moment and tell me what you think, you have No idea how scared i am. please?
The last few months my cycle has been every 28 days and I was supposed to get my period on august 13th but it didn't. Then on the 18th of august I started bleeding but it only lasted 3 days. I still havent gotten my period this month. 28 days from the 13th would of been yesterday but no period. And 28 days from the 18th would be the 15th but I was wondering if those 3 days of bleeding could of been implantation??? Please help
Have you taken a pregnancy test? spotting in the first trimester around the time of your period can be common... im not sure if it was impantation or not, from what i understand is it is a really scant amount but i didnt have any noticable bleeding with my pregnancy so i cant speak from experience... you best bet would be to get a preggo test... remember if there is a chance your body need vitamins and you need to live healthy!
Hey Im Loren and im 21 yrs old .. i came on my period on the 4th of sept came off the 8th sept. i dont usually have long periods.. has sex on friday 9th of september and i started bleeding on the 11th of sept .. my stomach is absolutly killing me pains and everything ... when i came on, on the 4th i was being sick and everything but im fine now apart from bad stomach and feeling so drained .. my period on 11th started off a brown colour then a light pink which is still the same now but i am really heavy any one know what this could be from ??

Thanks x
I had unprotected sex a week ago and started spotting today but it goes on and off am cramping and I neva spot before my period usually *** on but I'm 5 days early and not heavy just pink could I be prego
What does it mean if your period comes 10 days early
i do not know if its in my head, but my period came a couple of dayz early when it should of come... but its not like a normal one yesterday it was a light spot and today its not even heavy at all for me on day 2 of my period im usally in pain with mager cramps and pain im not clottin just dark string bloods nothing like what im use and today i feel like anyother day and if if it was not for the some leakage comming out i would not even know i had my period....  the day before the first sightin i had back pains and i been having trouble at night sleeping i got a test but it came up negative am i thinking too hard on this???
I kind of have a similar question having to do with implantation spotting. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months going on 6. We had sex the day before my period was suppose to start, I then had a normal period and now it's been 2 days since my period ended. We've had sex the past 2 days and today twice when I urinated I noticed light spotting IN DISCHARGE with mild cramping. Could I have conceived the day before my period and now experiencing implantation symptoms even though calendars say I should start ovulating on October 29, 2011?
I'm eight days late for my period..I just started bleeding at about 7:30 today but its very light...My nipples are extremely sore and tender,also I have a little abdominal and pelvic pain,does anyone think I could possibly be pregnant?Really could use the advice...
I am 17..i have been ttc..i had sexual intercourse on oct.27/28 2011 and approx. 4 days later i had spotting..i never have spotting, well then on the fifth day, i began to bleed heavy..like my reg. period..but my period wasnt due for another week...i am really confused and scared..you all are adults and knoe what is happening..please i need information as to if i should wait another week to take a pregnancy test or just wait for more viewable symptoms..???
Ok. I need. Help. I've bleeding yesterday. Could i be pregnant? I never had this happen before . Anybody with advice help. And spotting since yesterday
Ok I'm due for my period in 8 days. But I've been spotting and bleeding for now two day's. Could I be pregnant? Help
You can have bleeding in early pregnancy due to implantation which can be anything from 7 to 14 days after conception . So yes you could be possibly pregnant . Good luck and keep us informed. Xx
I have  a question, i was spotting for around four days and now i ma having my periods. Could i be pregnant? I thought i was so i am disappointed when i see that i have periods. I did a baby test and i was negative. am i okay?
the first day of my last period was oct 17 and i had unprotected sex on the 26. i have been having pregnancy symptoms ever since. well, my next period isnt due til november 17 and on the 13 of november i started bleeding. i dont know if its pregnancy. what do you think?
hey could someone please help im trying for a baby me and my partner used a sperm donor two weeks ago sunday just gone ive felt cramps on and off for a week and the day my period was due i had bleeding but a very much lighter then usual and only lasted to days ive took test negative results and stil haveing cramps could i still b pregnant help?? thanks jade
so i need to know something. if any one can help please do so. so my period wasn't due till 2day and i started 3 days early well i have never ever started early sometimes late but never early well the 6th it was pink and only when i wiped well yesterday 7th it was brown enough for a tampon well today its brown and reddish and heavier. i have stayed hungry i am constantly tired my breasts hurt my lover back hurts i have been cramping and i'm just all together worried. me and my husband had sex 3 times the day of ovulation. so my question is could it be miscarage implantation or period
I have a very serious question. My husband and I have been trying for a baby. Today I noticed some dark blood when I went to the bathroom. I'm not due for my period for another week and I'm never early. I've been a couple days late but never early. Also, I've had cramps like never before in my lower back and abdomen. Is this normal? I'm tempted to get a test done but I'm too scared because I've already had a miscarriage within a month of conceiving. The bleeding is much lighter than my normal periods are. Does anyone have any advice?
I just started bleeding pinky stuff and my boobs are really sore I usually get period pains an hour Before I bleed but not this time I feel sick all the time and hieving alot 2 weeks ago I had ovary pain on the right side and my stomach feels wired  help!!!!
Ok so i'm 2 days late and today i had some very light almost not there orange bleeding or spotting... I have no clue what is going on with my body does anyone have any answers to help me???
I have been off birth control for about a month now and I got my period Just on December 15-18 and then my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 9 times. On December 30 I noticed light blood and it's off and on since then. It's not enough blood to even fill a pad. I have been feeling very sick and bloated also my breasts are tender to the touch, oddly enough I'm also having vivid dreams. Could I be pregnant ????
I have a question for you, for your second pregnancy, would you be able to describe your bleeding? I am early for my period, and have been having pg symptoms for over a week? It never happens! So i am trying to diagnose my self by wearing a pad rather than a tampon, but if you can help me by describing, maybe i can figure out whether i am prego or not! Thanks!

Melanie
Im 37 I had unprotected sex then four days later severe cramping and heavy bleeding. Im exhausted Im so tired all the time. Sore breasts no color changes that I can see. Loss of appetite
Could I be pregnant. Had light pinkish discharge a few days ago. Please help
im having the same thing.
Okay so my husband and I have been trying to conceive since our last m/c in may. We had unprotected sex all the fertile days up to ovulation and on O day. Today I am having some mild cramps with brown spotting. This didnt happen in my first pregnancy, and my period isnt due for 12 more days. This HAS to be implantation bleeding right??! I hope!! Goodluck to everyone!
dunno if u still use this site an I see this post was years ago, but how did it turn out was u pregnant?
did u turn out to be pregnant as the same is happening to me now
Ok, so I'm 22 years old, and I have a 17 month old little girl. my last period was Jan 24, and I wasn't suppose to get my period for another week, but yesterday, had light, barely noticible spotting, that went a little heavier, and I'm still bleeding, but not like I normally do. ive never been early in my periods, always consistant, have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Ive never had this problem with my first child. Is this a pregnancy or is it my period?
The dollar stores sell them a buck and are 99 percent accurate, no different then a 20.00 pregnancy test.  They give the same results, though i would help u save some money cuz they do get expensive.
I had,unprotected sex febuary 10,18 on febuary 22 I experience light red blood it was watery and on the 23 I experience light brown discharge can I be pregnat my period is due on 28
I had my period feb4-feb 7. I was intimate feb 19 I was then ovulating. I started bleeding feb 28th bright red and brown.I read about implantation bleeding and I did have symptoms of it. I was bleeding from the 28th to Mar.3rd my due date for my period was Mar4 I did miss my period.I took a preg test this morning Mar 6th it did come out negative.? I'm not sure what to think,I do think iam pregnant but not positive..
I'm just curious if you were pregnant when you posted this? I did a google search for 'implantation or period' and your situation seemed to be similar to mine. I tested Sun and can back negative. Then Mon i started bleeding lightly but NO cramps. That was 4 days early for my period and I ALWAYS gets cramps with my period. Now I am on day 3 of this weird, no pain, lighter than normal "period". As of an hour ago it seemed a litte weird in color as well. (sorry, tmi). My period technically isn't due till tomorrow. I keep telling myself I am not pregnant but for some reason I am having a hrad time believing it. Sounds crazy I know, but I feel fluttering in my tummy. I know it would be WAY too early but i don't know- call it woman's intuition. :) Anyway- just curious if you were infact pregnent then. Thanks!
I had a tubal ligation reversal on February 9 then I had my period on February7tj same time with the procedure. Then my period came on March 7 for 3 days then my husband and I had intercourse on the 9th, 13,19,23,28. And this month of April I saw some brown and pink spotting Fot 2 days. Then the 3rd day for 1/2 of the day i saw bright red blood  just cover half of a.maxi pad ,and also when I am urinating some bright red blood came out .then it stop then spotting brown again when I wipe. Then dsseapear before the night fall. the 4th day nothing. Is that mean implentation bleeding. Please can someone let me know.
I'm really not sure if I am experiencing the weirdest period of my life or implantation bleeding!  I have been feeling a lot of pregnancy symptoms, and then last night I thought I had my period, I wiped, and there was blood, then I put a tampon on and sighed of relief, but to my surprise, when i took the tampon out, it was hardly covered, and it was a lot more brown then normal, then I didn't bleed at all till this morning at four, but its not heavy like I would expect for my period, but I'm not sure If it is implantation bleeding or if its just the strangest period I have had.  I never start off light and spotty, so I'm just confused.  I keep going to the bathroom only to find a little bit of blood, or none at all.  I am not sure, but I almost feel it is a little early too, but I don't keep track very well.  Help please!
Ok so me and my bf have been
Trying to conceive ive been feeling very tired, urinating alot, niples get sore on and off. I have been waiting.to get a missed period wich is supose to happen on saturday but today i atarted bleeding it is pinkish brownish me it not heavy like the beganing of my period but its not a bit llike spotting can it be implatation bleeding its been 8 days after ovulation
In the middle of april I started having signs of pregnancy I testsd and it came out positive then in the begining of May I got a bleeding like my period for 4 days than after that bck to my neusea and feeling tired and weight gain then im June I was suppose to get a period on the 4th but it came on the 2nd for 3 days it was a unusaul light period but not very light could I still be preg or what does this sound like . HELP PLEASE
I Have a question .so May 29th i started my period and ended june 2nd . i had my fertile days the 3rd and ovulaton on the 12th i had unprotected sex on fertile and ovulation  and  next week im suppost to start my period but ive been having really bad cramps the past 3 days and i spotted this morning and it got heavier through out the day . i dont start cramping till a day after i start my cycle . what does this mean ..?
I have been on birth control since my son was born last year. My husband & I never use any protection at all (other than my BC). My periods are always on schedule, so I know exactly what day of the week I'm going to start on. About 2 weeks ago, I started taking an anti-depressant and started taking my thyroid medicine regularly. Four days ago (Monday), I started lightly spotting. I don't have to wear a pad or a tampon. I have only spotted in my underwear twice, but every time I wipe, the paper is either pink or stringy red--although a couple of times, it has been a darker red and there has been a little more of it. Today is Friday and I have been cramping something awful. My lower back has been hurting (which it never does with my regular periods) and I haven't felt too great, nor had much of an appetite. I shouldn't be started my period until next Wednesday... So, I'm wondering if I have had a cyst that has ruptured or whatever, if the bleeding is due to my medications, or if I could possibly be pregnant...? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I'm very scared I'm only 18 and I'm 9 days early for my period. It was a brown colour...
Should I be worried ?
If anyone has advice I could really use it. Here it goes. I was taking the depo for 4 yea but I've been off for the past year if not longer. I started taking birth control pills in may of this year and stoped in june. I had my first period of. 5 years on june 26th but they have been very irregular. Me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex and I've been having all the prego symptoms from tiredness, constant eating, sore breasts, back pain, and nausea. I've taken numerous prego tests and all tested negative except 1. Just this month I was expected my period to come between the 24th or the 26th as before
But it started on the 17th and progressed as a regular period. Could I be prego??? Has anyone experience this before?? Please help.
So I had my period august 16 th ...and ended completley 25th ...now 5 days later when I wiped I noticed a little pink blood and the second time I went and peed lol tmi but theres was more blood the second time I kinda have a headache today and kinda qeezy
HELP ME PLEASEEE
Hi, i am 27 years old, and my husband i have been tring to concieve (conceive) for about 7 months now... i normally have a my AF on the 19th of every month.  Well this month i had a very light bleeding for no more than 24 hrs.  It was dark.. Sorry for the tmi... My symptoms have been very tired, breast are hurting very badly, my head feels like its goin to explode, im 2 days late, and i have heartburn ( which I have never gotten before), and i feel bloated.  I have had cramps in my right side and i have been feeling nauseated... I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have came back negative.. Can someone please help me... Give me some hope...
Ok i hav a question i had sex two days before my period and i got my period but it on longer than nomal my period usually last 5 days but it been on 8 but after the 5th day it  been light wat do yu think it cud be
Hi my period was on the 25th 9th 2012, we made love on the 6th 10th 2012.when i was O i had some back pain 4 days later and cramping. Then i got some bleeding on the 16th 10 2012 is that implantation. The home test i've done came up neg if i was i would be 5 weeks now Now i'm waiting for the next cycle and that is DUE on the 10th 11th 2012.
ON OCTOBER 11 I HAD MY PERIOD. ON OCTOBER 23, 26, 28, 30, NOV 1 AND 3RD I HAD SEX WITH MY FIANCE. TODAY IS OCTOBER 5 AND IM NOW HAVING LIGHT STEAKS OF BLOOD WITH DISCHARGE(CLEAR). NO PERIOD SYMPTOMS JUST LIGHT CRAMPS. MY PERIODS ARE USUALLY HEAVY AND IM USUALLY IN A LOT OF PAIN OR EITHER THROWING UP. TO EASE MY PAIN I HAVE TO TAKE VICODINE. SO I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. USUALLY MY BREAST ARE SORE AS HECK AND HARD AND THERE SOFT AND NORMAL RIGHT NOW. I HAVE HEADACHES AND FEEL SICK AND FROM TIME TO TIME I FEEL DIZZY. WHAT IS GOING ON. any1 else had this problem
you just had spotting thats all. congrats on your baby
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me - I know you posted a long time ago, but were you pregnant? I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative, but I'm still holding out hope that I'll get a BFN!
I'm eight weeks pregnant and have pinkish discharge is it normal are what
Dear friend, even im having the same situation... my expected period is on 18th and we are ttc for the past 6 months. but im nt sure about when i ovulate. simply believe in the 14th day cycle ang have sex one day before and after.
i got my periods 3 days early (not sure whether this is implantation bleeding)
but i dont find any stomach pain,back pain or cramps.. just mild cramps a few mins.. also the flow is very low..not even a pad full..( sorry to mention.) please tell me whether im pregnant.im fed up of taking test with my previous experience as BFN... hoping for BFP :-) FINGERS CROSSED :-)
me too having the same problem friend :( going thru a weird feeling :(
got my periods 3 days before.but not similar to the normal flow.no pain... dono whether im pregnant ... all the best to u to get BFP... god bless..
my cycle came on 8/12/13 - 8/16/13. on 8/25/13, i started spotting brown blood. couple days later it turned red a little. its not an average period this time. i dont know what it might be. i've been having crazy food cravings and feeling nauseated. i also been having abdominal pains and headaches. is my bleeng implantation bleeding? every time I wipe, it's brown. could i be pregnant? please help me!!!
Iv been off the depo a year and half! Sorry if to much information but 14 days ago I came off my period i had sex on the 17, 18, 19, 20th of oct days now on tuesday I had the egg white discharge that lasted an hour?! On wednesday I had creamy discharge that was very brown! Looked like melted chocolate sorry guys.. now its thursday exactly 2 weeks after my period im bleeding red blood? Its half the amout I normally bleed whats going on? Im ment to be ovulation today. Me and my boyfriend are planning a baby :( im having no joy at all! X
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
Ok so i ovulated oct 17th n wasnt suppose to start my period the 1st of nov and start wiping brown thick blood the ,28th n 29th lil more n pad but not enough to say its my period only went thou one pad all day, the 30 the same and thn black blood just few drops,so this few days i only went thou 3 pads which only one was semi full,and usually i go thou half of bags of pads. Now its the 6th n no period at all.. slight crampin but no sign of af. Now i took many test and bfn. I remember going thou w my daughter 5 years ago and i throught it was my period but it was ib,  im going crazy.. i feel pg n want to throw up here n there n tired all the time.. HELP PLEASE..