Maternal & Child Community
Implantation? and cramping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Implantation? and cramping

I have a concern with some bleeding and cramping.
I am at day 21 and ov around day 14 of a 28 - 31 day cycle.  I have had 6 c sec and the last one was a uterine rupture. (so I have a lot of damage in there)  I've never had implantation bleeding before but on day 21  now day 22 I do have very light bleeding red to brown.  along with that i have had some slight cramping in the evening. never had cramping with cycles before.  I am just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or just some crazy bleeding?  My son last night (almost 2) had landed his butt on my uterine area of my front and then i saw the red blood later. could this have caused it?  is cramping normal with pg?  last time i cramped i had a misscarage.  I know that with 8 pg and 6 children I should know what is going on but since the rupture nothing is really normal about me.   I also don't know if there is any adhesions or endometriosis but if you got pg with this type of stuff would that tent to bleed early in pg?
Hi! I have endometriosis and have had 2 c-sections,2 m/c, but no uterine rupture. I can say that i had a weird thing happen to me about a year ago. I was rollar blading and fell really hard on my belly. I wasn't pg or anything. However i did start bleeding and cramping. I had what i though was like a period but it was 2 weeks early, and i never bleed between periods. I suppose the fall did something, but after 1 week the bleeding stopped, i was fine, I just attributed to an early period. the next bleeding was 4 weeks later just on schedule. Maybe a hard hit can trigger it or something. Maybe you should call the doc just in case. I never had implant bleeding with the pg. Good Luck with everything! Also a question, did your bladder do ok with all those c-sections, I am worried about trying a 3 c-sections cause the doc did say sometimes there is an issue with the bladder with more c-sections.
I have never had a problem with my bladder ever.  I have had thinning after baby #5.  I reccommend that you make sure there is at least 2 years between pg's and after the 3rd get a HSG to check for any disheasions. good luck in ttc.

yes it has and the cramping has subsided.  I am due for my cycle on the 10th so we shale see if i am pg.  the bleeding was extreamly light.    it is releiving to here that you didn't have alot of pain and bleeding.    however with the bleeding i had i also passed a few very small clots just when i wiped.  do you think that could have been from the blow by my son?
Hi mommy of 8! I have never had any problems with endometriosis and pregnancy. As a matter of fact it is considered a treatment for endo as you have no periods for 9 months, letting the adhestions and cysts time to heal. After pregnancies i usually feel alot better. I did not have bleeding with any of the pg except the m/c. No pain except for normal ligament pulling which happens with everyone. Did your bleeding go away? Any updates?
do you ever have pain in the uterine area with endometriosis when you have been pregnant?  any additional pain or bleeding during the pregnacy?  I am so scarred of the enmetriosis or stuff like it causing a problem during pregnacy.

mommy of 8
I always have clots with my periods with endo, so i'm not sure. I know with my fall i had clots. Hopefully all will work out for you Good Luck and keep me posted!!!!