Implantation bleeding
I suffered a misscarraige on 29th Oct. I have periods every 38-42 days and having the miscarraige has affected my cycle slightly. I ovulated around the 1st Dec (i can tell as i can always feel it) and i worked out that i should expect my period on 17th dec at the latest, but today i found pinky/red blood in with my discharge and ive had a few cramps. There was not a lot of it and i havent had a normal period flow follow. I did not have implantation bleeding with my 1st son and as i dont really know what implantation bleeding is like, i was wondering if this could be it. I wasnt trying for a baby so cant be sure if i am pregnant. Im not due on for another 3 days, so would this be around the time implantation would occour. I cant test until the 25th as i takes me a while to be passed my period date to get a positive result. So just need a bit of piece of mind for now if anyone can help.

I have the same symptoms you do.  It is cycle day 22 for me and af isn't due for a few more days.  However, I am not really sure when af will arrive since this is my first month off of the pill, so things are differnt.

I am hopeful that it is implantation bleeding. I also have cm, too.  Not alot but enough that I noticed.  I am not sure what to make of this either. I have cramping today as well and feel so irritable.  I almost feel like af is coming...

With my first I didn't have implantation bleeding that I noticed either.

I hope we both get the "answer" we are hoping for.

I got my answer, aunt flow decided to show. Good luck to you tarobinc