Maternal & Child Community
Implantation bleeding
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Implantation bleeding

Hi
I suffered a misscarraige on 29th Oct. I have periods every 38-42 days and having the miscarraige (miscarriage) has affected my cycle slightly. I ovulated around the 1st Dec (i can tell as i can always feel it) and i worked out that i should expect my period on 17th dec at the latest, but today i found pinky/red blood in with my discharge and ive had a few cramps. There was not a lot of it and i havent had a normal period flow follow. I did not have implantation bleeding with my 1st son and as i dont really know what implantation bleeding is like, i was wondering if this could be it. I wasnt trying for a baby so cant be sure if i am pregnant. Im not due on for another 3 days, so would this be around the time implantation would occour. I cant test until the 25th as i takes me a while to be passed my period date to get a positive result. So just need a bit of piece of mind for now if anyone can help.

Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
489000_tn?1364305827
I have the same symptoms you do.  It is cycle day 22 for me and af isn't due for a few more days.  However, I am not really sure when af will arrive since this is my first month off of the pill, so things are differnt.

I am hopeful that it is implantation bleeding. I also have cm, too.  Not alot but enough that I noticed.  I am not sure what to make of this either. I have cramping today as well and feel so irritable.  I almost feel like af is coming...

With my first I didn't have implantation bleeding that I noticed either.

I hope we both get the "answer" we are hoping for.

Blank
I got my answer, aunt flow decided to show. Good luck to you tarobinc
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979