Implantation bleeding
Hey i have been spotting for the last 2 day's i was just wondering if it could be implantation bleeding. I only see it when i wipe my self and it's like a pinkish color i don't even have to wear a panty liner or pad.And do you guy's know how long implantation bleeding last for?
Can the implantation bleeding start before AF?
I started the day after i missed my period. And it only lasted 2 day's my regular period usually last for a bouut 4 day's.
mgi
are you trying to get pg?
if so I'd say test early.
My implementation bleeding was the day A/F was due, so I thought that was A/F.

It was bright red and it was just few drops. 3 days later I got my BFP!

Hope that helps.
Yes, it can.  The common wisdom about timing of implantation is 7-12 days after ovulation, which for most women is before AF comes.
I had pink when I wipe for 2 days, the day before AF was due & the day of. Just twice each day when I wiped. Good luck to you! keep us posted. Did you test yet?
No i have not tested yet only because my hcg levels are alway's low. When i was prego with my daughter i was 8 weeks and got a negative result. Then i tried again 2 weekes later and got a faint positive. So went to the dr and had blood work done and came back i was prego..
Yes we are trying to have one more baby so that our daughter can have some one to play with and she has been asking for one too.
Does implantation bleeding last more than one day?  And does it come with clots on the first day?
It is described as a very light spotting, but probably some will say they have had it be heavier.  Have never heard it described as having clots.  It is also rather rare.
i have had what i think is implantation bleeding it started monday night when i had 2 brown blobs then during yesterday when i wipe myself i seen blood but nothing comes out in my urine and only a tiny little bit in my pad. Today a little bit of blood is comin out but no where near the volume of a period.I have had no pains or anything. Is this implantation bleeding or a period? I done a test yesterday and it was neg but the doc told me to wait another week but i just wanna know any comments to help me decide wether it is implantation bleeding or a period?
what the heck is AF?  Aunt Flow??? sorry, not down with the lingo? ha ha
I am 6 days late and last night had dark brown blood while my husband and I were making love.  Just wondering if anyone had heard of implantation taking place so late?
I just fouond out that I was pregnant the day I was supposed to start my period.  Took a home test and got a very faint positive...had bloodwork done on Monday and they said that it was very low HCG levels, so low that they didn't even want to consider me prego but they started me on some progesterone to help keep the baby and today I started to have a slight brownish discharge, but only when I wipe after going to the bathroom.  I want to know if implantation bleeding can occur that late or if anyone else knows anything about this. (no cramping or anything)
fev
can implantation bleeding look exsactly like the same blood for periods?
My so called a/f was heavy for a day and a half,then it stopped for a day then the next day and a half after that I had just a little spotting.Then I had nothing for 4 days-then lastnight I had pinky brown blood only when I wiped.It only lasted for the night now there's nothing. Do you guys think this could be implantation bleeding?
i had the exact same as you melissa....i really hope it is pregnancy....fingers crossed. has anyone else experience it??
Hello everyone. I have had a similar situation for the past few days. I have been having really long cycles. The last few were at 40 days or so. On the 36th day of this cycle I started what I thought was my period. Usually my periods are pretty heavy and last for atleast 6 or 7 days if not more. So, back to this cycle's period. It started on the 36th day and was light enough that for 2 of the three days I only needed a pantyliner to control it. And it wasn't even a regular panty liner, it was a thong pantyliner just to give you an idea of how much we are talking about. My husband and I purposely slipped up (twice) right around the time that I should have been ovulating. I took an HPT right before my "period" but it came out negative. When I was preg. with my son Noah I didn't show even a faint line until I was almost 8 wks... What do ya'll think? Prego or no?
Hello my name is Jennie and i have a promblem and hopefully someone can help me out i think that i had Implantation Bleeding, Well here's the story i have been having my periods normal for about 6 months and starting my periods when im sopposed to but then last month in July i started my period like normal on July 3rd and then me and my huband were trying to conceive again for a secound baby so we had sex alot that month in July and then i started bleeding on the 27th of July and i wasen't sopposed to start again till August 3rd and it is now the 3rd of august and i havent bled yet,
When i started bleeding on the 27th of July i bled really light and at first i just wiped with toliet paper and it came off on it but when i peed it never showed in the toliet and i put a pad on and it was really lightly on the pad i only went through 1 pad when normally when i start my period i bleed really heavy and go through like 4 pads the first day and i have cramps i never cramped at all when i bled for the couple of days, I bled the first day lightly a little bit and quit then i started bleeding again lightly so i only bled for like 2 and half days and i usually bleed for 5 days when im on my period, I took a at home pregancy test on the 30th of July the next day after i stopped and it said negative so i don't know what to do please i hope someone can help me and can someone explain to me what Implantation Bleeding actually is???????? Thanks alot please email me at ***@**** thanks alot and godbless
Hi everyone!
My period was due Friday Aug 4th. I am trying to get pregnant and hoped I was, but multiple tests including one taken day period was due came out neg. Later that day I had blood when i wiped and put in a tampon all depressed. When I went to change my tampon later that day there was barely anything there. So I put in another one and when I changed it before bedtime there was miniscule brown blood and I was confused. Today is Aug 5th and I haven't used tampon all day. Could I have implantation bleeding day of period and that's why test have been negative? I know that your Hcg levels don't go up until after implantation so I was wondering what you all thought.
~Mandy
I really don't know i think i went through implantation about a week ago, So i called my doctor and she told me too just wait a couple of days and then take a pregnancy test or come in her office and take a pregnancy test so i would just wait and see, Hope the best of luck to you and hope you are pregnant, i know how you feel i am trying to get pregnant to, Godbless,
Hi Jen, and everyone! since my m/c (dnc) on 07/03 I haven't had a period but i am sure i O'ed on the 29th, well, me and dh did really try this month to ttc and today, a week after my O day, i am starting to spot, the kind of brown stuff (very light, just when i wipe) that comes out right before you start your AF.
Well, i was kind of expecting my AF to come 2 weeks after O day, but this is been just one, so i am wondering if it could be implantation bleeding.
I have my fingers crossed for all of you!
Well im not really sure if it was Implantation Bleeding or not i hope so, I have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms so im going to take me a test on the 10th,Are you wanting to get pregnant? Have you had any symptoms? Well i'll have my finger's crossed for everyone too Good Luck and Godbless,
I have been ttc ever since I got my DNC (well, really 2 weeks after that) and i know i hit the nail when i O'ed (if i did anyway) so, i am hoping it is too. Thank you for the wishes and good luck to you too!
I was supossed to start my period about three days ago. But the only thing that I have gotten is brown discharge and it was only for two days. I have been extra hungry and have been urninating more than usually. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, but everyone has been saying it may be to early. Could I be pregnant?
Ok. So it seems everyone is in the same boat, including myself. Brownish spotting, some early Prego symptoms. Has anyone answered the question yet? Is it implantation bleeding? Has anyone gotten a positive pregnancy test?
Okay, I read thru all of the others and it sounds like the same that I am experiencing. I have been slightly spotting for abuot three days now and when I urinate it seems to be more.. Someone told me it could be a urinary track infection? I have no pain tho? Is this worth a pregancy test?
Thanks!!!!!!!
I have been having the same issues!  Been spotting for 4 days, have major cramps like I am starting my period since Saturday, should I take a test?  Period should have started today....
i think i may be preg. but im not sure. my usual cycle is on the 20th and its the 5th and i think that either it is my cycle being way early or i may be preg and it could be implantation bleeding. its a little heavy. so im not sure.i took a preg test yesterday and it was negative. anyone know what may be going on?
im 17 normally i have around 28 day cycles because my mom has 27 and i start the day after her. this month i was 2 days late and its been 2 days and its not normal, some very small clots only when i wipe and the blood has not changed to the dark red like normal its filling up my pad but i only need to change for sanitary purposes. i have a mild ache in my lower abdomen and no back pains normally when i have my period the day before i have serious back pains and the first day and really bad cramping the first day and then it goes away but i have not been cramping at all and no back pains i have also had breast tenderness which is extremely abnormal because my breast never hurt before, during, nor after my period me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about two and a half weeks ago and i was wondering if this could be implantation it certainly is an abnormal bleeding im also experiencing some really bad headaches and bloating which i also never have i could really use some advice
Please help!
Sorry i can not give you guys adivce. Well, my period i sdue on the 1st of Septmber today is the 15th of August and on the 12th of August i had light pink discharge, then yesterday there was a bit more blood, now today I am having a few tiny clots with more blood when I wipe. I am not ue for 2 weeks, had sore breasts since my last period which started on the 2nd of August, usualy the sore breasts go away when I come off but it hasnt. Had sex once the day i come off my period. Please help, ive never had mid cycle bleeding and am healthy with regualy periods.

Thank you
im am ttc my period was due on the 6th july later this day i wiped myself after been to the toilet and noticed a little bit of blood on the tissue since then i only been getting brown discharge im wearing a pad but hardly anything on it,ive been experiencing little cramps in my tummy.my other periods have been really heavy and lasts 7 days.i did a pregnancy test on sunday the 5th july but had a neg result,could this be implantation bleeding?? hope i get some answers
Im going thru the same thing I got my period 4days early it was very light and I used only one pad I jus took a test it said neg so imma jus go with it im not pregnant
Hi im new here and havn't quite got the gif how everything works but im nearly 18 and concerned. I've been having unprotected sex im on the pill but have missed a couple as i forget to take them. For past week or so i've been really tired and just want to sleep all the time, moody and want to cry over nothing, crampy, headaches off and on, bloated and hard stomache with my nipples not being as light. Two days ago (26th) i started getting very light brown just noticable discharge and a little white string of sack, the brown got abit maroony and darker yesturday but only enough for one panty liner all day when i wipped there was abit of light pink blood but thats stopped and now its just a soft brown when i wip and abit on the panty liner. Could i be pregnant? And could this just be implantation bleeding or something else? Please help!
ok i had sex on dec 23rd 30th 31st and jan 9 and 13th n period was due jan 4th now 3 weeks late and two positive test and spotting recently how long would i be? Confused about this implantion bleeding? People say it happens before your period and mine started jan 9