Maternal & Child Community
Implantation???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Implantation???

Good Morning!
The 1st day of my last AF was Feb 10.  I am normally on a regualy 28 day cycle.  So, I should have Oed on Feb. 21.
Last night (Feb 23) I noticed a little bit of cramping.  Later I used the bathroom and there was a tiny bit of light pink (very, little and very light) on the toilet paper.
Then this morning when I used the bathroom there was a little of brown on the toilet paper.  Could this be implantaion bleeding, already?  I shouldn't have my next AF until March 6 or 7.
I have a DS and I don't remember any implantation bleeding but, who knows?
If it is not the implantation bleeding, what could it be?
PLEASE HELP?  We are TTC!
Sometimes I spot before my AF. Wait to be late and take a HPT.
You could have just ovulated early. Hope you get that BFP!
Let me add one comment that I forgot.  My LPM was 2/6  on the 15th I thought I ovulated but I knew I was not due to ovulate until the 21st, so I let it go.  I'm really hoping we are Pregnant  I did pee on a stick yesterday but I think it would be way to early for those e p t home test to work
That may be a sign of a BFP. I know mine dried up and then I started to get the clear cm right before I found out. I can't remember if you're trying, but if so, good luck! Some women have been able to get a BFP at 9dpo. Let us know what happens.
When did you bd?  After my m/c, I had spotted a little after bding once.  My af was on Feb 8 (my normal cycle 27-29 days) and we are still TTC.  I am not sure if it's implantation b/c it depends on when you O and when you BD!
Good Luck!
It could be implantation bleeding. if you don't normally spot in between periods its probably more likely. go to your doctors if your unsure. a blood test would show positive a few days after implantation.
I posted yesterday but didn't really get any reply and my topic and notice this topic was on Implantaion.  I m/c in November had my d/c on December 7th. I've had two periods already. The 1st one took 5 - 1/2 weeks for my d&c and 28 days for my 2nd. Based on that my period was not due until March 3 - 5th. Now it has only been 18 days since the start of my last period (Feb 6th). until my d&c my periods were every 26-28 days. Two days ago I didn't pay any attention to this but I had a little brownish discharge on my pad. I went to the bathroom yesterday 8:30am and wiped and there was light pink blood on the toilet paper nothing on the pad. nothing else until after lunch 2pm.  then again a little blood.  Got home last night 7pm again very little brownish discharge so I wore a pad to bed.  Nothing on the pad this morning but again very little brownish discharge on the paper. My boobs were sore this morning and last night.

Looking forward to reading your comments "Pagona"
I'm 9 DPO. I've been having a little whitish/clear discharge for the past few days. Does this mean I am just now O'ing or is this normal?? I thought your CM was suppose to dry up after O. Any suggestions???
I don't no if it drys up but i know it changes, ( how it looks, feels) i don't know other than that, use an ovulation p k if you want to find out
Can't make any promises, but that COULD totally be implantation. I O'd 2/3 and was due for AF 2/17. Late on 2/13 i saw a little spotting and thought it was AF a little early and then on 2/14 it was considerably heavier and i just KNEW it was AF, then nothing. It was the weirdest thing - i thought something was wrong. Then got a BFP on 2/17! i'm praying that it was implanation for you!!! Keep us posted!
(on a side note, it seems like there's an abbreviation for everything: TTC, DH, AF, EWCM, etc. You'd think there's be one for implantation bleeding.)
Honestly, if you O'ed 2 days ago, I think it may be a little to early for implantation.  Sounds more like a little residual ovulation bleeding or something of that nature.  I could be wrong.  I am definitely no expert!  Best of luck for the almighty BFP!
So if you have a 28 day cycle then you must have a long LP if you O on CD 11. Anyway, if you did in fact O on cd 11 (21st of Feb) then it's not likely that you could have implantation bleeding already as it occurs typically 6-12 DPO. You are only on 3 dpo. The other reason you could be spotting is because you are actually Oing today (cd 14) and some women spot around O. Best of luck TTC and baby dust to you.
If you have a 28 day cycle it is probably too early to have implant bleeding this early. I am praying for you that it is and that you get your bfp this month but as I said to logensmom, implantation occurs 6-12 DPO.
Right 6 - 12 days after Ovulating.  I'm thinking I ovulated early on the 15th. minus 23for yesterday's date = 8 days.  9 days if you count the 15th.  Either way it is weird because I just had my AF on the 6th.    :-) just looking for some answers.  I've been reading.  As most of us we just want to get pregnant and more so after a m/c.  I read a post today I would of been 5 months if I didn't m/c so just hoping for good news.
bd everyday from the last of AF to the 19th.
OIC, could be implantation bleeding.  I would take a HPT the day you miss your AF.
I think I am going crazy!!! Definetly obsessed with having my husband's child :( I got my AF on Jan. 31st we had sex on 2-13/14/15. Ovulation time according to the charts and calanders. I experienced some cramping on 2/22 but no spotting :( ( So I don't know if it was implantation or pms..........
I took a pregnancy test and got a neg on 2/22 and then again today 2/24 as Firt response says they can detect hcg five days before you are due. Is it still to soon to test or should I just accept the negative??????
with my last pg, Ant and I had sex on Friday 11/11 and my boobs were sore on that tuesday.. 11/15.. That was 5 days.  I got BFN on 11/22 and BFP on 11/28.  It is definately too early for a period.. i think you are having implantation bleeding or just some weird spotting.. You did say that your boobs were hurting and i know that is like the classic symptom of pregnancy.  Take that test next week!!  AHHH all this waiting is torture!!  I am on CD 8 now.. so i am hoping to ovulate next week.. Our kiddos would be 2 weeks apart!!

Oh for all you who care...I believe Mammasita suggested i hang out with people who had AF to get my af.  WELL i found out that my older sister and I got our periods on the EXACT same day.  weird huh??  She lives an hour away but we see each other a few times a month... :-)  I love my sissy  :-)
:-)  I really dont want to get preoccupied with getting pg.  I am not the type that charts cm or bbt or opks or anything like that.  I am hoping i get pg fast.. but i wont be devistated if i dont.  I know that i will have my babe eventually.. I am only 25 years old so i have plenty of baby makin years ahead of me.  Also, I am going for that massage tomorrow with DH.  :-)  I will think of you!!!!  

You ladies are all wonderful

I hope we are all blessed soon...
haha, you made me smile.  glad you got what you needed.  its true, often women who are together cycle together...so we can all be grouchy at the same time.  :)
Good luck and please dont dwell on it like I did... It was so disappointing to get my AF when I thought I had it in the bag! We did everythoing right.Now DH is going to China for 10 days and during my fertile time so I have to wait ANOTHER cycle!

Just relax and let nature do its thing! *****Baby dust****
M
I have been having the same problem as MrsQ. I don't know how to use all the terminology as you all, but I will try to explain the best I can.  I've had 3 miscarriages in a row.  The last one was in Oct. I had a normal period in Dec. and Jan.  Now this month, I noticed a brown discharge so I was thinking it was coming (sometimes I spot like that a couple of days before). The next day or so I went to the bathroom and had some light red on the tissue.  Again, I thought that was it, but it wasn't.  Then it was back and forth with the brown spotting. Now it's just about gone.  I also noticed that the bloating has subsided.  Does this sound like implantation bleeding?  Any response would be helpful.
I have the pain on my side too! Is it the right side? Today the bloating is back too.  I don't know what's going on with me either. I hope I'm pregnant too.  Do you have any children?
It may well be implantation bleeding! i have a question too. the other day i thought i had implantation bleeding. but it came on the day my period was due. it was light bleeding day 1 a bit heavier day 2 the very light blood/brown dc for day3 and 4. my normal periods are about 5/6 days and heavy throughout. i took a hpt the day before af was due and got bfn. i don't nomally get pmt syptoms (symptoms) but as i said before this month i had sore boobs, sickness, bloating and neusea (excuse spelling). but since the bleeding stopped 2 1/2 days ago why am i still getting sore boobs/sickness etc, when i never do! i am really hoping for a pregnancy, could the bleeding have been implantation?? i don't want to another test but i can't think why my body would be playing tricks on me like this! i read in a post that implantation bleeding can last for 4 days. i also had light cramping on my side??? please if anyone has any help to give....do! I'm going out of my mind!!!!
I am a new member, I have a question. My husband and I just decided to ttc. We had sex last night. Today (almost 24 hours later) I noticed a light pink drop. My period is not due for 2 more weeks. Could it be possible that I am pregnant? Or am I just freaking out for nothing?? Thanks for all the help. I am new to all of this and learning more everyday... Can someone help me?
Hi girl, I am pretty sure that impant bleeding does not last 4 days nor is it ever red in color. I don't want to be negative that this isn't your month because it still may be but implant bleeding usually lasts about 24 hours and it's not even really bleeding- just some brown and/or pink spotting. Best of luck on your bfp and I just thought that I would clarify.
theres not chance of being being pregnant....another bfn. implantation can last 4 days but its only light spotting anyway. i am just hoping to much. i ovulate around this weekend so we're gunna start trying on my birthday (1st). i have no children of my own, just a m/c in dec. do you?
our bodies must be playing tricks on us!!!
This drawing illustrates a phenomenon known as implantation bleeding. Maternal blood fills the cavities in the trophoblast. The trophoblast surrounds the whole embryo and just before it is completely covered some of blood in the superficial cavities might leak into the uterine cavity and escape via the vagina. This implantation bleeding occurs exactly at the time of the expected menstruation. It therefore can cause uncertainty about the duration of pregnancy. Implantation bleeding seldom occurs.
Implantation bleeding varies from being scanty to a near normal menstruation but is usually less and of different shade than a normal period.

Hi Everyone i always read what you guys write but this is my first time posting. I have a question, I was on birthcontrol a long long time ago and just recently got back on it (sort of). I took 2 of the pills the sunday after my period started, then my husband and me decided to try for a baby ( we have been debating when for a long time) So i took sunday and mondays pill but didnt take tuesday-thursdays and i am now experiencing some very light bleeding, which i know is normal if you "miss" pills. My question is, can i still ovulate and become pregnant this month if i am bleeding a little bit now? My cycles are normal 28-30 days. Thanks
Hi all
its so interesting to read everyones news.
I am Lava, ttc for 2 months...

I am 13 days past DPO.
My period is due tomorrow :( hope it doesnt come.
I think I have been urinating often, but dont have any other symptoms and have slight cramping just like AF is coming....:(

but I know I ovulated and we tried too.........
I so dont want to have my periods.

any support is appreciated.

-Lav
I am 5 DPO. I had a small amount of pink discharge on the toilet paper today. I am very regular and I dont normally bleed between periods. BD on day of O.
could this be Imp bleeding? Thanks!
Hello everyone. I am new to this website & forum. I could use some input on the symptoms I'm having. I stopped the pill in Dec. '05, and my husband & I have been TTC since, using BBT charting, cervical fluid observation and OPK. My cycle has been relatively regular - 32 days, then 31, now I am estimating 28, since I OV'd on day 14. I have had sore BB's daily since ovulation on Sun. 3/5 - the last few days they are terribly sore. And cramps daily since Sun. 3/12 - feel like AF cramps but too early, since AF isn't due until Sun. 3/19. I usually don't have cramps until the day right before AF. I was hopeful & did an HPT - it was negative, and now I am depressed. What is going on? Am I PG but the test was too early & a false negative? Are the cramps from implantation or just MAJOR pms? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Sounds like implantation bleeding to me. I'm no expert, but that's what it sounds like. I would wait a few days & do an early HPT. It may or may not show up that early - if it's negative, you could do another one again several days after that. I did one 10 DPO and it was negative, then again a week later (16 DPO - a day after AF was due) and it was positive.
Hi everyone I am new here :) I don't know any abreviations.

just wondering,
I had intercourse on day 12 and I ovulated on day 13(I could feel it). It is now day 21 and I am spotting, just a tad not really enough to wear anything but enough that I can see it in my panties. It was redish brown. I usually do not spot until day 27 and then I start on day 28. I have been off the pill for 5 months. I am also 39yrs old. Any thoughts, you think this is just a flook in my body or could it be implantation spotting. I have a 13 year old, so no babies in a looong time. Can I do an early at home preg. test or should I just hold out? It is so hard to hold out.
I had my last period on 3/6 and ovulated then had spotting on yesterday 3/29 and more heaving spotting/brown blood on today 3/30 which is around 11 or 12 DPO. Could I be pregnant??
hi.

i've never had this before, but i had a small amt. of pink blood on my TP about 6 days b/c AF is due. could this be imp. bleeding? i have no other symptoms. thank you.
hello.  im new and not quite sure of all the abbrev.  :)  my last af was march 16th.  prob o'ed 30 or 31st, tried not to obsess about it this month. sex with dh 31st and april 1st.  on the 3rd i had brown spotting, with yellow hue surrounding, and some yellow ewcm.  new to me.  was this prob from sex?  too early for implantation spotting? when i looked up impl spotting it said yellow dc with brown spotting and i got excited.  but im afraid its too early af isnt due until 13, 14.  thanks for the info!
Anyone have any suggestions or advice?

My cycle came on March 5-it was VERY light.  I was wasting products.

Then, I got another cycle on March 28 and it was VERY heavy.

Then on April 6 I started spotting.

I took an HPT on April 7 and today (April 9), and both are negative.

Anyone have any guesses as to what's going on?
I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) on dec 29th and since than i've had unprotected sex. This week I noticed some pinkish brownish spotting. What could this mean