Maternal & Child Community
Is Chinese Gender Prediction Calculators or Calendars true? Feel free t...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Is Chinese Gender Prediction Calculators or Calendars true? Feel free to use an open forum

Hi ladies, I have a question. It Chinese Gender prediction Calculators and Calendars real, do they actually tell the truth? Ok I have went to 5 different websites and 3 said girl and 2 said boy. I would like to know any experiences that you ladies had fun with and was true?
I did the Chinese predictor and it was right... a girl... However, here is my question... I did IVF (fresh cycle)... So, what happens if I do a frozen cycle?  What dates would I use?  hahaha
It wasn't true for us...said boy and we had a girl.  But there is only a 50/50 chance so they're bound to be right half the time.  ;)

Amy
There were several that were accurate for us......but alot said girl. And it's not a girl! lol
The predictor one was right for me but every other calendar said I was having a boy and I am having a girl.
When I looked at one it said Boy, and I am having a boy:)
Nope...not for me!  It said I am having a girl and I am most definitely having a boy!!
It worked for my first one 3 years ago, said boy and that's what we had, this recent one said girl, and I have a newborn little boy curled up beside me!  It's still fun though!
i dont know for my friends is was it says im having a girl i hope so!!!!!!
Nope wrong for me too!!  There is nothing that can predict what you are having - even the u/s tech could be wrong - it is always fun to try though
My experience with the Chinese Lunar Calender was right with both of mine. It was right for my best friend and for my S-I-L. A good site to go to is:
www.pregnancyweekly.com  They have a good one on there. Best of luck
Brandy
I just found out it was wrong for me!
The chinese calender was the ONLY thing online that predicted my baby's sex. All of the "free gender predictors" said girl. And the morning sickness myth didn't work for me either, I had it real real bad in the first4 months and it's a boy :)
i didnt do the chinese calander but i did do a perdiction by cheri and she told me Jan/Girl and january is either the month i will have a baby or get preg or find out. dont know if it is tru yet but i hope so.
I think nothing like that can predict it because it doesnt actually depend on the mothers age and time of conception.  THe spermies play a huge role depending on which chromosomes they carry to the egg!
There is something A LOT of people do not know about this chinese chart. You are suppose to go by your lunar age at conception, NOT your actual age. Your lunar age would be 1 year more then your actual age but only if you were born in any month other then Jan or Feb.

I did this with my 2 girls, when I used my lunar age it said girls so it was right and says this one is to be a girl as well.

When I use my ACTUAL age for all three it says girl - boy - boy. My youngest daughter is obviously NOT a boy so it is wrong there.

I don't know the sex of number 3 yet.
It was wrong for me.  It said a boy and I had a girl
The Chinese Birth Calendars Have Always Been Right For Me. I have 3 children and 7 wks pregnant with #4. The symptoms I have been having are similar to the symptoms I had with my boys except way more nausea and my sense of smell is very ripe, but the calendar says it's a boy and I will be shocked out of my clothes If I have a girl. The BirthCalendar has also been right about 20x for various friends and family. But it's not guarantee....but I tell you I still spread the word about it. It's fun to see if a predictor on a computer will be right!  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)