Maternal & Child Community
Is heavy implantation bleeding normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Is heavy implantation bleeding normal?

Hello ...

This is my first post to ANY pregnancy type forum so very new to it all...

I am 26 yrs old and have never been pregnant before...

My partner and I were intimate on mon 27th April, 2 days after my period ended, and the next evening I had a sharp tingly sensation in the lower left of my tummy, then for the next couple of days I had a weird metallic taste in my mouth which I also had a few days ago also, I felt a bit queasy (sick) but wasnt... and then 11 days later on the 10th May (day 1) I had some very light pink spotting with specks of red and brown and clear discharge, and also the tingly sensation again in the same area, then the next day (day 2) just some brown discharge...
then the next day (day 3) just some pink / red spotting.... but now (day 4) it is more red and more heavy to the point where I need to use a tampon to take a bath (and will wear a pad to bed to be safe)...

Untill now I have just had a panty liner in, (but I wear them daily anyway just to feel fresh and clean) and not alot has transfered to them, but then I'm not working so am not exactly on the go all day, Im sitting down alot....

The bleeding today is more like a light period than spotting but I am not due for my next period for another 7 days on the 18th May as I have a 28 day cycle...

I always have very heavy periods and are ALWAYS accompanied with VERY PAINFUL cramps and I never get any other menstrual symptons, just cramps... and I am always regular as clockwork, always have been since my first ever cycle! but at the moment I have NO PAIN ATALL which seems odd to me and never before have I bled mid-cycle so this is odd to me also...

I always thought, as I have always had steady boyfriends and never used birth control and never got pregnant, that I was infertile, but recently (5 months ago) I changed my diet to lots of fruit and lots of veg daily and a daily multi-vitamin in a bid to gain a sexy summer figure and generally be more healthy lol but untill about a year ago my life has been pretty stressful but am now happy for the first time ever! lol But also I do smoke 6/10 a day so wasnt trying for a baby yet or anything...

CAN IMPLANTAION BLEEDING BE HEAVY ENOUGH TO USE A PAD OR TAMPON?

CAN IT LAST 5+ DAYS?

Could I have fallen pregnant?

IF THERE ARE ANY LADIES OUT THERE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED HEAVY IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AND BEEN PREGNANT PLEASE SHARE THEIR STORIES WITH ME?

The wondering is driving me mad! lol

Thanks...

Mysti - U.K.

Implantation isn't very common, and it's just a very light pink/brown spotting, most women won't even notice it even if they do have it. So my answer is no, you can't have implantation heavy enough to be using a pad or tampon, and no it can't last more than 5 days. It's probably your period coming early, woman's bodies are strange, and even though you're like clockwork, it might have just changed. Wait until the bleeding stops and take a HPT, but I'm betting it was your period. Good luck! :]
Hi, Mystical, and welcome to the forum. :)

I am thinking about your schedule.  If your last period began on the 20th of April (or the 21st), then you had unprotected sex on the 27th, that would be a trifle early for ovulation but not impossible.  If the next day (the 28th) you had the sharp tingly sensation, it could have been ovulation -- often women can feel it, and it is not unheard of at 8 days after the start of the last menstrual period, though it more commonly happens at around 14 days.  (Everything about pregnancy is counted from the first day of the last menstrual period, or LMP, and in pregnancy parlance, references to "day 1" or "day 14" are talking about your LMP as the start point.)

OK, so this gives you sex on day 7 of your cycle and possible ovulation on day 8.  Sperm in your system can live about 4-5 days.  So sure, if the sex was unprotected, you could be pregnant.  The metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom sometimes associated with early pregnancy (though I admit I've never met anyone who has actually had this happen, so maybe it is more written about than seen).

Then at about day 20 of your cycle, you saw some spotting and bleeding.  Though implantation bleeding is not common, some ladies do get bleeding with early pregnancy, just as a fluke of how the placenta has attached.  

All told, I certainly would not write off the likelihood of pregnancy, no matter how lengthy the bleeding or how heavy.  On the other hand, it could be your period coming on early!  LOL

You could test with an "early-results" test as soon as tomorrow, since the date of the sexual activity was 2 weeks ago.  However, if it were me I might wait for a few more days, to see if your period is coming in earnest, and for fear of a false negative from testing too early.

A blood-based pregnancy test (at the doctor's) could tell you by now.

Good luck!

Annie
Thankyou for your response...

I also have had 2 very strange dreams a few months ago, one that I was telling people I was pregnant and one of me actually giving birth! lol I just laughed them off at the time...

I will of course update this thread when I find out if I am pregnant or not.... :)
When I got married me and my husband wanted to have a baby so bad.  So we kept trying and nothing happened.  Well up untill I got married my periods were always on time every month.  Then they became irregular and I wouldnt get them for months.  Well I finally got pregnant in Feb 2007.  But my symptoms were so weird.  I had the implantation bleeding for about 7 days and it was pink colored.  Then I started experiencing pains in my lower abdomen so I went to the doctor and they told me I was pregnant but I had two fluid filled cyst on my ovaries that poped that was why I had the pink discharge.  My suggestion is to go to the doctor and have them do an ultrasound because my pregnancy test came up negative for about 6 weeks.  But I was just way to early.  Any questions just ask:)
It would be really good to hear some stories from women who have had heavy implantation bleeds?

Apparently it could indicate twins or triplets???

Anyone?

xxx
Hiya annie...

No I havent yet been to the doctors... I will go get it checked out tho...

I have just been reading people stories on various sites and have seen a few stories of women who had heavy implantaion bleeding that they thought was their normal period then found out that they were pregnant but with twins!

I figured this morning that maybe I had just come on early but everyone has different stories its hard to know what to think! lol

xxxxxxxxxxx
Bleeding at this stage is probably not "implantation" bleeding; it is either bleeding associated with early pregnancy, or a period coming on.  "Implantation bleeding" is the term for the moment when the egg implants, and it releases a little blood.  It doesn't refer to bleeding that goes on for a while.  (Though it is possible to have some bleeding at the beginning of pregnancy.)  

I don't know who told you that you are having "heavy implantation bleeding" and that such bleeding indicates multiples, but it does not sound like any information that came from a doctor.  (For the record, I conceived with twins twice, and neither time did I have any implantation bleeding.)

Good luck, I hope you get an answer soon.  Have you tested yet?
Hi, Mystical,

Sorry about the backwards order, I just figured that the info was irrelevant and edited it, and it crossed with your answer.  

I wouldn't get all worked up about possible twins until you know for sure you are pregs.  

Good luck!
I'm sorry I have no advice for you but I was just wondering, I see a lot of questions concerning this and what the heck is implantation bleeding? Can everyone have it? Is it something only certain women get? I never heard of it before.
Implantation bleeding is when the feotus attaches itself the the circulatory system of the mother via the wall of the uterus and can cause bleeding....

from what I have researched it is a small amount of blood or discharge, pink, brown or dark red and doesnt last very long....  about 30% of women will experience it....

it doesnt seem to have any affect of the outcome of the pregnancy....

Apparently sometimes in twins the amount can be doubled or tripled in triplets but that isnt proven, just what Ive read from peoples stories...

For some women it seems to vary a little in length of bleed and maybe the heaviness aswell but I dont know, but that gives you an idea of what it is xxx

AAhh. That may be what I had when I had what I thought was a period when i got pregnant with the baby I'm now carrying. I don't know though cuz it happened at the time i was supposed to start anyway. It lasted like a week and a half but was a brown color. Would you happen to know about this thing about two sacs of water with one baby? Someone asked that question and a few people mentioned a vanished twin. What exactly is a vanished twin? I had two waters with my last baby and I was just wondering what it was and how two waters ties into it. Could I have been pregnant with twins and lost one or something? I don't know.
Im no expert but to me that does sound like 'vanishing twin syndrome'

in the early weeks of pregnancy there are 2 sacs created for 2 'babies' (not too sure on the correct term) but as time progresses on one baby grows healthily but the other isnt viable and ceases to grow and generally dissapates away but the sack remains and i guess eccumialtes water...

You may well have nearly had twins yes in my opinion...
It is apparently very common to fall with twins and to either unknowingly miscarry one and mistake it for a bleed as when they go get it checked baby appears healthy and well or in the '2 sac' case, one just doesnt develop leaving a sac...

I have no medical experience but from what I have read, that is what it is.... I hope that helps and thankyou for your response, made me feel much better cos I am still painlessly bleeding but I do feel as tho Im pregnant but no positive test yet..... :(
hey did u find out if you are pregnant yet?? im just wondering because i had the same thing happen to me brown then 2 days normal then brown again
Hey hunny,

Well my bleeding has reverted back to pink/brown spotting now and dont know how to describe how it feels, still no pain or clotting at all, weird,  except that im 'very aware of my stomach'

I am awaiting my blood test results still, hopefully find out next week!

baby dust to you! xxx
Sorry to bother you but i have been experiencing the exact same thing and i was just wondering if you ever found out if you were pregnant or not? i am very confused and your reply would be VERY helpful, thank you. :)
I have to say that it is not always true that one will ovulate 7 to 14 days after their period. I had sex with my boyfriend the day before I was suppose to start and on the 4th day I had pains so bad in my stomach that I went to the hospital and they told me that I was 3 days pregnant. What are the odds in that one?
On August 17th I Took a pregnancy test in the morning and it was positive Later That night i went to the store and bought a digital one positive again. Tuesday August 18th went to the doctor pee test came back negative? Went back home test positive again. Wed August 23rd went for a pee test faint positive blood test 16 hcg very early pregnancy sign. keep in mind i was trying so i took a test a week before i due to start. Friday August 20th started cramping and bleeding later in the evening. i started bleeding the 28th day when i start my period on the 34th. i bled for about 4-5 days and it was light some days and heavy others. I have never had this happen during any other cycle. I took a test 5 days later stating NOT PREGNANT. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage at 2 months. Please Give Me Advice On What To Do?
I started bleeding 7 dpo and had a heavy period for 7 days, gave up on bfp this time..but started feeling nauseated and some other weird symptoms, started bleeding again but did a hpt just to see and wow wee it is bfp.....i used follistim and clomid and hcg this cycle,  waiting to see md,  i would have never dreamed i was pregnant, i bled heavy using several super tampons a day.so to those who say its not possible,it is, i know for a fact...im 6 weeks today
hi, i had my period on the 15th octovber and 3 days ago ( Day 12) into my cycle i was running the toilet at least once an hour which is really unusual for me, the following day i started to get a lot pink discharge, with brown the following day, i have now come on quite heavy, but not as heavy as my usual periods, i am really worried any advice? today i have woke up with a really unusual taste in my mouth, like the feeling you get when you've been drinking allnight and your mouth tastes weird and dehydrated the next morning. Any advice will help

i had a mid-cylce bleed, 3 days on, once on each day. this was 29th sept -1st oct, literally discharge with streaks of blood. on the day after 2nd, no blood but really cramping. like as if i'd started my period. but this was only mid cycle. since then i have felt, sick, very very tired, tender breasts, like pain in my arm pit and just different in my tummy.
came on what i think was period on 20th oct (last proper period 16th sept), lasted 5 days flow at first then only when i wiped and spots etc. usually heavy, 6/7 days, with very painful cramps, affecting legs and back. with this though there was no pain whatsoever and very different, bright red, watery near end, pinky colour. first couple of days like big thing of discharge very blood streaked, a flow and then bright.
all tests negative but by today i'd only be 2 weeks, well 13 days preggers if it was implantation bleed. so way too early to tell. mum was 10 weeks and hospital told her she wasn't preggers with me. a friend also tested at 4/5 weeks, hospital did test n they told her she wasn't but was. and from 2/3 days ago my discharge now is like loads, more than normal amount. (sorry for info but guessin ur all in similar situation)
do you think i could still be preggers?
not everyone is text book...and having my little boy, not every child is the same or can be brought up according to a text book! i'm the best text book he has. so just to reassure those of u who 'keep gettin told stuff' listen to your natural motherly instince, you'll need it when the baby arrives!
health to everyone and baby x
did u ever find out u were preggers? i read these things n nobody ever says if they were or not! i'll try n keep everyone posted. its about 20 days til next due. am just waiting it out...but u know when u feel u are but feel daft cos tests say neg!
let me know who was pregnant etc. i can't remember much with my son but i was 6 weeks when i found out i was with him. so if my dates were spot on when i've now counted back and thought more about it, i must have bled in first week or so with him too. or i'd have noticed before??!
hi i have had 3 children already my first were twin girls and my second pregnancy another girl. i took a pregnancy test 3 days ago twoinfact both stating i was pregnant so i was really happy started to get bad cramps and light brown spotting which turned pink then back to brown then yesterday the blood turned red sort of period like then the cramps came back my mum took me to an out of hours doctor all he told me was is that im about 4 wks judging by my last period and that my baby is threatening miscarriage the bleeding hasnt got any worse yet but i think im miscarrying. i dont see how people can bleed like this and have a successful pregnancy i really dont  chrissie x
I came off of the pill around 4 months ago.  My partner and I aren't using any form of contraception now and have regular sex. Since I came off of the pill my periods were very regular and came exactly on time in a 28 day cycle.  

Last month I felt as though I was ovulating- only through reading about the symptoms (slight discomfort in my lower abdomen and only on one side off and on for 2 days) and this is the first time I've ever had this feeling, and we had sex at the same time unprotected.

Around 10 days later (4 days before my period was due) I had a pink discharge and I thought I was experiencing implantation bleeding however this gradually got heavier so I thought it was a normal period and started using tampons, but this then stoppped suddenly 3 days later.

It is now around 2 weeks later, I have been very tired, getting a lot of headaches (unusual for me) and 'fluttering' feelings in my stomach, and my breasts are beginning to feel a little more tender, and I have gained an extra couple of pounds but just around my stomach area, my moods have been all over the place- one minute I'm crying for no reason the next I'm laughing, could I be pregnant or am I just being too hopeful?  

(sorry for long post I don't understand all the abreviations to make it shorter!!! lol)

Thanks!
this probably isnt implantation bleeding but i had a very similar experiance with my first pregnancy which i bled lighter than normal for 4 mnths had no idea i was pregs done a test and soon found i was expecting twins but it could also be signs of a very early miscarriage and most women at this point would never have known they had conceived i would do a hpt in a week or so just to dble chk after having 5 children ive learnt that every prgnancy is very different even for the same person good luck
I am vey new to the pregnancy idea. I was not ttc, but had unprotected sex during my ovulation period. 1-7 dpo I have experienced small signs of pregnancy. Now i experienced spotting. Some heavy enough where I need a panty liner, I'm beginning to worry, it's still too early for a test...af isn't for another week...HELP
Me in my boyfriend had sex on the last two days of my period in the end of Aug 5th and the Aug 6th and Aug7th..we had sex..I started my fertile days from  the 9th to 14th..I was to get my period on Aug 28th, but I was late..my boyfriend an I had sex 4x times a day during my fertile days and ovalation..I was late getting my period for August..I took a pregnancy test..it came up POSITIVE that I was pregnant..I took two more to be sure and they came up positive as well..but I started bleeding medium bleeding, I did have a light pink discharge before I started bleeding..and now I'm still bleeding..I went to the doctors and they tested positive I was pregnant too..but I'm still bleeding..can someone tell me what it could be..am I still pregnant or am I not.
i know some women bleed during their preg. so hang in there :) if your really concerned the dr. can check your hcg levels to see whats going on too...good luck
Ok so my period came 11 days early last month on the 24th ended on the 29 th me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex around the time ovulation was suppose to occur last month on the 22rh but like I said my period came early that never happened before so yesterday I experience some spotting it was pink n today it's brown don't kno if it's implantation bleeding or what my boyfriend says he feel that I'm pregnant but I just don't think I am I would b happy if I was.. Has this happened to anyone n was u in fact pregnant?
hey everyone i had sex with my bf on 11/05/11 and the nxt day i was bloating and cramping in my lower back, later that even i was spotting a brownish color by that night it was a light pink. By the nxt day it was a bright mild red flow and im not cramping anymore. when im usually on my menstrual i cramp for two hold days but only once this time and my period wasnt due til later this month, and also every time i sit on the toilet sharp pain jumps in my lower back. Is this implantation bleeding or jst a early period?
I didn't have my period in october, my last period was September 18, and now november 6 I went to bed with a hard to notice pink tinge on the toilet paper, then for two days dark(normal looking period blood) and now it's vanished. Ny bleeding for my usual period last for at least 6 days. I have read that implantation bleeding is only pink or brown? Could it be implantation bleeding?
This is false. I was pregnant, and thought I've gotten my period, because it was that heavy, it lasted 5 days, and turned out to be pregnant. The amount of blood varies for every woman, and the time it lasts.
I experienced odd bleeding patterns, and the blood was very fine and a pinkish colour - not like a normal period. I had no cramps or any symptoms I usually get with a period. This occurred two weeks after my proper period. Weeks later, I found out I was approx one month pregnant with strong levels of pregnancy hormones (tested at the docs as well as initially taking two home tests which showed strong lines). I am now 3 months pregnant with nausea, constant toilet trips, the works. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this before.
I believe I am having heavy implantation bleeding as my period is not due for another week and a half, and there is no way this is my period; its a complete different type of bleeding then my regular menstral.. It started off spotting a light pink & brown, i woke up this morning to use the washroom and BAM! its a heavy light pink bleeding.. Fortunately twins run in both mine and my fiancee's families as he is a twin himself... so your statement about heavy implantation bleeding indicating twins or triplets, could very much so be correct! lol
i was wondering could you help me , since last monday my breast have been really painfull with some colour change and my montgermy glandes have been really noticable also the veins are starting to show through. ive been urinating LOADS through out the days approx every half hour-every hour...im due my period this wednesday on the 19th sept' but today when i went to the toilet i had abit of blood on my pants. but when i went again its very pinkish/brownish not like my usual cycle at all and i have NEVER been early before Only late but its quiet heavy at the moment . can it be implantation bleeding? the blood doesnt look like normal period blood its more like brownish/pinkish then dark then back to light pinkish?
i had cramps for 2 days before i spotted and the afternoon i have a  had a bad taste in mouth and very thirsty. spotted light ,dark red, brown off and on only when i wipe getting 3 days later funny feelings in my Breasts.My breasts have enlarged and veins dark around the nipples But negative tests can someone plz tell me what is going on?
I had sex during my ovulation time, according to all the charts I checked.  I wasn't expecting anything from it though..  Now I have had the tingling, the pink/brown discharge and I now feel like I am on my period.  It started about 24 hours ago.  Once seeing the flow Im assuming it could be my period starting early, but all of the dates seem to coincide with the possiblity I may be pregnant.  I was spotting the other day,  and I had a full flow today.. even heavy at times.  My cycle isn't due until 11/20.... Am I preggo?  Am I having a miscarriage?  Reports say that heavy flow isn't implantation and that I can't be pregnant..... HELP!!
Thats not true. I have had 4 childrean and with the 1st 3 I had heavy implatation bleeding enough that I had to change my pad every hour or so.. It started at 4dpo cd 21 with light pink/brown spottong then started with heavy bleeding....it lasted until 13dpo cd30. So yes it is possible that you can have heavy implatation bleeding. But not every women is the same. Now TTC # 5
hey iv been getting cramps and bleeding it started off light like a pinky colour and now has got darker and red can i still be pregnant

thanks :) x
Hi Broomerzz,

How many dpo Are you Also What cd are you on?
i know this thread is old but i was really hoping to find out if one of the previous posters actually turned out to pregnant. im having similar issues, in fact i had my period as always on midnight of the begining of the 9th of this month and me and my fiance had sex everyday this month of course unprotected but the 9th day it was light but gradually seemed to get heavier but it wasnt clotting nothing in that sort just mucus looking blood (sorry tmi) but anyway it slowed down on the tenth and stopped completly on the 11th so my and my fiance decided to make love again well as soon as he finished he noticed there was a tiny bit of pink blood on him i went to use the bathroom and as soon as i wiped it was gone the next night it happened again but this time it was a faint brown. it hasnt happened since then but im almost certain i may be pregnant or something is up because im still feeling bloated and stuff like i should be on my period i have done research and was wondering could i have gotten pregnant the day before my so called "period" or whatever it seemed to be or could it be implantation. any advice, suggestions, or anything would be appreciated =)
BTW: i tested a week before this happened and it was negative.  
hey well i think im pregnant too but i had this heavy implation trying to find out why it jus might be bc people can still hav there period when there pregnant
well my story is weird really weird i spotted on Nov. 20 just for a lil while then on Dec. i didnt get no period at all then january 6 i startd havn my period really heavy never been like this idk what to do am I pregnant or not?
I had heavy implantation bleeding before I found out I was pregnant, it was basically blood and I really did mistake it for my period. It happened about 5 days before my period was due and lasted only 2 days but It was heavy and I needed a panty liner to control it. A week later I had a positive pregnancy test, I had no pregnancy symptoms other than the bleeding and on 11/11/11 I have birth to a baby boy :-) so no, heavy implantation bleeding is not impossible. In my experience it doesn't last very long though. Good luck all x
I would also love to hear from women who have had heavy implantation bleeding? And if it really could be a sign of twins or triplets?!?!
I can't tell if I'm pregnant, I have the signs just not puking, I had (implantation or my period) but I couldn't tell. It started off not less then a regular period, I had to use pads. I had blood clots, not alot of blood, like brownish and reddish blood. The blood got light lighter each day. It only lasted 4 days an now its just a little brownish when I wipe its gone. But I'm getting pains I have more signs its been 3 weeks, I get light headed quick, I am more tired then normal. I am more constepated, craving, moody. My head hurts every time I get up. My body aches alot more. Boobs aren't hurting bad. But they hurt a lil. Im soo confused. I wanna know if I am!!? Can any one help me?
I have had heavy implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy and yes i did have twins.  I thought it was my period because it was around the time i was due. I took a pregnancy test two days later and strong positive. I did have cramps too. The  bleeding was for 1 1/2 days. My kids are now seven yrs old and healthy.
every woman will experience body changes differently during pregnancy..because implantation bleeding is commonly known as light,pink,spots,or brown does not mean anything but is out of the question.As for me,I had implantation bleeding which lasted 6 days.It started out pink,just spots when I wiped.By day two it picked up a lil.It was dark red and a lil black.Only when I peed and wiped.It was sort of like a medium period for me so I thaught,so I put a pad on.But it never filled a pad,or tampon.It stayed this way for 6 days.The last three days it was back to pink,brown spotting.I got discouraged cuz I thaught I was having a weird period.But my periods only last four days and day two I go through half a box of tampons and wear pads.So I knew this had to be implantation.I am now 8 weeks with child number 2.So u never know,every woman is diffrrent.
I'm going through the same thing as we speak I'm haveing bleeding with cramps 5 days before my period is due which would be tuesday yesterday I had some brown pinkish discharge only when I wiped until this morning when I started spotting than that turned into a little more bleeding to where I have to wear a tampon yesterday I took a HPT and it came out negative but this past sunday marked 3 weeks after ovulation I use my days app on my phone and my periods are regular up until right now ?? So my question is has anyone had these same sypmtoms and still came out pregnant ?? Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and hopefully it does
I have:) i had implantation and took 8 test that were all neg.I got frustrated n didnt want to take another test,i went to the docter Aug.15 th and got a positive.Hubby andi are having baby #2,im 18w 2d today with a boy:)
I am a mother of 3 yet I still find myself with questions. My lmc was 10 Dec 2013, ovulation days 20th thru 24th Dec.,expected implantation 2 Jan 2014, next menstrual cycle is due 7 Jan 2014. My love and I shared time a few days before ovulation as well as every day of ovulation except 27th Dec. I have noticed breast tenderness, fullness, Montgomery gland enlargement, and darkening of the areola. I have since experienced nausea, fatigue and food aversion. Yesterday I started bleeding, it is not as heavy as a regular cycle (which is 28 day). It is however heavier than spotting, although no where near the heavy flow I normally experience. (1 pad will suffice). I never cramp during cycles. This time I have experienced mild cramping the past 2 days and nothing today. Today is day 3 of this bleeding. I understand that it can be implantation and body preparation. I have seen where IB can vary in color, days and flow. I am not sure what I am experiencing, as I do not recall ever having this with any of my previous children.
Now I know just about everything points towards a possible pregnancy... the number one concern here is that I had my tubes tied over 16 years ago!! Yes, I have considered the possibility of a tubal pregnancy and have noted the pain of cramping is not on just one side, it feels like light cramping and varies throughout. Is it possible to still have medium flow implantation bleeding if the implantation is not in the uterus as I am concerned of tubal pregnancy? Any advice or similar experience would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
hi the last day of my last period was january the 5th. on the 13 16 17 18 19 and 21my bf and i had unprotected sex. we've kind of been partying a lot down here. anyway i wasn't expecting my period until febuary 1st or 2nd. well yesterday i started cramping and i was having light pink/light brown discharges some discharges was dark colored blood. but not much. over night last night kept in a tampon to be safe and had to change it this morning so today it is relatively heavy but not as heavy as normal. last night i couldn't sleep on my sides or hardly at all especially when about 5:00 am hit. i was having cramps and sharp pains on both sides of my belly. sometimes i get this wave of nausea where my mouth waters and i feel like I'm going to throw up, but then it passes in like five minutes. my boobs haven't been too sore but sensitive to touch, they haven't gotten bigger either, there usually don't anyway when I'm on my period.  today i had to miss school because I'm so tired, and hurting, the belly cramps aren't hurting as bad anymore just like a slight tingling kind of cramp.
could i be pregnant? please help, I'm so worried. i didn't expect my period to come this early, usually its on time and regular, i never bleed when ovulating, and if i cramp it aint so bad i notice it. He asked me what was wrong this morning and i told him i just started my period but i was getting really bad sharp pains this moring and i just wanted to sleep and told him to go away (i was moody lol) and he looked at me and said "your pregnant" i said don't say that, but he insists that i am, so thats whats got me worried (and sorry for the tmi but he did come in me almost every time i didn't think nothing of it because I've never used a condom with my boyfriend before, and i wasn't ever on birth control but i never got pregnant, i thought maybe i couldn't get pregnant, but could i be?) I'm freakn out you guys some help here would be greatly appreciated
also  my pains are like right above where my cramping is at and sometimes rRIGHT below my bellybutton, whats going on?!?!