Is it a diaper rash or something more?
I have a 2 year old, and I noticed that his penis was very red when changing his diaper. Didn't think much of it & put diaper rash cream on it. Now it has been 2 days later and the foreskin is swollen & red, dry & a little cracked. I keep diaper cream on it, but now I am wondering if this is something more. No fever, though. what do you think?
I would say that after 2 days of putting the cream on it, and no relief from it, i would think it is something a little more. Maybe just put a call into his pedi and see what they think. Does it seem like he is in pain from it?
Perhaps a yeast infection that requires a prescrip.  Not fun -- I'd take him to the doc just to be sure.
i would call the drs too...also, i have found a and d ointment works better w/ my son then diaper rash cream...it keeps him more protected i think...hope he is ok
I agree, I think it is a yeast infection.People think only girls get it, but that is not the case.
Thanks, I talked to the pharmacist & she set me up with a remendy that she made from anti-fungus cream + destin, I'm going to try that tonight, if it doesn't work we'll be going to the dr 2 morrow. THanks