Is it too early or shoudl I worry?
My wife and I went to Dr, she had vag U/S and doc said had hb of 70 it should be in 80-100 range. They are not sure the exact time she conceived, they say she is somewhere between 5w & 7w, Dr scheduled another vag U/S for next week. We have 2 kids already, but she is worried that since she is high risk (prev gest. diabetes 2x, thyroid disorder, 40) that it will turn out bad. Hard to stay encouraged, anyone shed some light on situation or something positive to keep spirits up?
unfortunately there isn't much that can be done other than think positive and wait it out until the next scan and see what it shows.  IF she is not as far along as she thought then the heart could just be starting to beat and maybe the 70 was just the beginning.  Hopefully next week your scan will be great and you'll have a nice strong hb and a happy 9 months!  There are tons of women on this site that have had scares and reason for worry and turned out fine with healthy babies....just try to remember that!  Good luck!
Well, had 2nd U/S and baby is fine....hb is 162, she is also 8 weeks along. Seems the 1st tech was new and didn't what she was doing, 2nd was done by a specialist and found a hb without having to use vag US. AHHHH!..some relief. Thank you for the support
That is great to hear!  Congratulations!
I think it is amazing to see a dad here!