Maternal & Child Community
Is rubbing alcohol safe duing pregnancy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

i want and need to clean my peircings. and i cant find this anywhere online.

Is rubbing alcohol safe during pregnancy?
I am sure it is.  I never read that it wasn't.  I clean my nose ring with it and sometimes my face and neck.
alright thankss
very safe.. just dont go drinking it or something like that.. or.. inhaling it like it was air freshner..lol..
im sure they rub you with it before you have your blood drawn right?  id think it is cleaner than having dirty jewelry.
Avatar n tn
hey, im not really sure but if your worried i would go ang get some anti bactirial wipes :)
They use alcohol wipes when they took your blood right, it is fine to.
yeah that whole wiping you before they draw your blood just BLEW right by me : ) oops thanks. i guess it was better to ask than to use something harmful. Thanks ladies
I use rubbing alcohol everyday when I give myself blood thinner injections.  It's safe.  :)