Maternal & Child Community
Is still hope here for women with ovum pregnancy or Im going go through...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Is still hope here for women with ovum pregnancy or Im going go through second loss?

Hi, girls!
Hope you are doing great.If yes, Im very happy for you!!!
Im new here, feeling sad, upset, cry and praying to GOD doctors made mistake.
This week we had first appoitment with our  Maternal Fetal High risk pregnancy doctor.and got sad news.
Im pregnant six weeks four days, but their U/S show just yolk sac and four weeks 3 days.Im sad, scared and have concerns about these two weeks.This doctor and my regular doctor didnot want check level of my pregnancy hormon.But Maternal Fetal doctor said we came back for next U/S within two weeks.Its so hard to stay positive and relax without knowing what is going on.I want and Im praying doctor made mistake and she did found our Miracle baby with strong and healthy heartbeat!
My next appoitment with my regular doctor next week and I will be five weeks four days.Can doctor to see baby and heartbeat already or not yet?I want he did U/S on me and checked my level of pregnancy hormon.
Girls, please, pray for me and for my baby.Im appreciate your prayers and support.

Girls, who go through same situation, how are you feeling now, do you still have hope?
Girls, who went through such situation,  did you end up with delivery healthy and happy baby or you lost this baby?

Im praying for you and sending lots of love and (((hugs))) to everyone on this board.
And hope you and your baby will win, doctors will found your  healthy baby with his or her strong heartbeat.GOOD LUCK everyone, IM KMFX for you!!!!
Tags: Hope
I was in your situation twice.  It sounds like you've had a blighted ovum.

I had two blighted ova,  discovered at 6 weeks and 10 weeks,  and also had three healthy pregnancies and have 3 wonderful sons.

Early pregnancy is so tricky.  It's so disappointing to find out you're pregnant and then to have the pregnancy end early,  but chances are high that you will be able to go on to have a healthy pregnancy and wonderful babies in the future.

Prayers for you during this difficult time.
Thank you so much for your support!
I'm sorry for your losses.My heart is breaking for you.
Any chance for happy end of my pregnancy? I hope, everything will be fine, doctors will found my Miracle healthy baby with his or her strong heartbeat.
It's so early give up hope!!! I'm trying to stay strong and positive for my kids and praying so hard to GOD, doctors made mistake and they did found my Miracle baby with strong heartbeat.
I read on internet many such stories have HAPPY END, girls or pregnant with this baby or they delivered healthy and happy baby.Doctors made diagnose Ovum pregnancy, but later they found this baby with strong heartbeat.Or girl get ready for D&C, do U/ S before, and she hear strong heartbeat of her baby and see her baby on monitor.Miracle can to happen to me also, or to other Mama, who go through same situation like me.
The day after tomorrow I have appointment with my regular doctor.I'm feeling so nervous, anxious and scared.Praying so hard to GOD doctor founded my healthy Miracle baby with his or her strong heartbeat.

Dear girls, please, pray for me and for my Miracle baby.I'm appreciate your prayers and support.

I'm praying for you and sending lots of love and hugs to everyone on this board.
Have great, full of love, Miracles and joy weekend, everyone!!!
Girls, who more can to share experiences? I will appreciate your support and sharing your experiences.
No one can to share such experience? Or maybe your friend had or have such experience, she has HAPPY end of her pregnancy?

I'm appreciate sharing your experiences.
Sorry I've never been through it and don't know anyone who has. Try to stay positive and I hope you get your happy ending.
Thank you so much for you support!!!
Please, pray for me and my Miracle baby for next Tuesday.I'm appreciate your prayers and support.

I'm very happy, you never go through such painful situation!!!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you.

HAVE A GREAT, FULL OF LOVE. MIRACLES AND JOY THESE DAYS AND SAME NEW WEEKEND, EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!
Hi, girls!
How are you doing today? Hope, you have great weekend, full of Love, Miracles and joy.If yes, I'm so happy for you!!!

Next week we will have second U/S.
Please, pray for us, for positive. We appreciate your prayers and support.
I lost my sweet baby.Feeling sad and crying.