Maternal & Child Community
Is there anything spotting at 7dpo could be other than implantation?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is there anything spotting at 7dpo could be other than implantation?

Hey girls!  I haven't posted here in a while, as I just had my first cycle on Clomid, and didn't really have any questions...until now.  I'm 7dpo, and I had some light pink/red spotting in the middle of the night, around the same time I O (I definitely felt it, it was like a release and the cramping went away) 7 days ago.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but the only other spotting I had was with O and a few days in my follicular phase. Right now, I'm blaming the clomid for this sudden and short lived bout of spotting, but could it really be?  If there's another explanation, I'd love to know:)  Thank you!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
177382_tn?1253044740
I had spotting on Dec 30th (it was dark but goopy sorry tmi) so I thought it was my cycle. but then nothing. Jan 1 I had a tiny bit more and a terrible headache. Well today I got A BFP!!!!! note: my late cycle started Dec. 7th. Hope it helps =)
Blank
Yes it does...thank you!  I know this isn't my cycle cause I'm supposed to get AF next week and isn't clomid supposed to help keep the luteal phase a normal length?  Either way, like I said I'm still not trying to get my hopes us, but hearing your story does give me hope.  I really want that BFP this month because next month I'll have to get an HSG test if no pg.  THat's a good $800 I don't want to spend:)
Blank
Hi. I was doing a search online and came across your post.  what was the result.
I am in the very same position right now.  Started Clomid this month, and now 7DPO I had very light spotting.  So I am kind of panicking and trying not to be hopeful...
I would love to know what happened with you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...