Is this Safe?
Our daughter just had dental surgery last week, she had her 4 wisdom teeth removed.  She had anasthetic and some valium.  She also took tylenol 3's for 2 1/2 days for pain.  We just found out that she is newly pregnant.  This is a surprise pregnancy but not an unwanted pregnancy.  Are the anathetic and the tylenol 3's a danger to the new pregnancy??  We are all worried until she gets to the doctor in a few days for her appt.

Kittie Lover
I had oral surgery when I was about 9-10 weeks pregnant for my daughter and also had anasthetic and tylenol with codein (sp?)....everything was fine for me.  My DD is a healthy and happy 3 (almost 4 yr old)
http://www.whaindy.com/FAQMedications.html
i had a tooth pulled when i was about 9 weeks and they gave me the same tylenol. all my doctors have said that tylenol is perfectly safe during pregnancy and i have continued to use it since then with no complications.

so i would not worry about the tylenol a bit. as for the other things i am not sure.

good luck to you and yours!