Maternal & Child Community
Is this a miracle?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Is this a miracle?

Okay so March 8th, 2002 I had my tubes cut tied and burnt I think. Every since then I have regretted it I didn't want it done but the doctors talked my husband into signing the papers they told I would likely die if I had more children.I have three wonderful children ages 12,11,9. I have felt like something is missing for awhile now and I know it is because I want another baby. Here in the last couple of weeks I have been feeling really strange. for three weeks in a roll i was nauseated in the mornings. I could hardly sleep at nite my back hurts all the time and now my breasts are sore i have gained a little weight and I keep feeling something in my stomache my husband says it is just gas or something. Any ways now I am craving the weirdest stuff  like pickles and sourcream. i should probably mention that I havent missed a monthly yet (just got off last week). I have heard stories of tubes growing back together and so I called the dr who did my tubal and his nurses stated there is no way of me getting preg can they be wrong and I am doing this to myself because i want another baby or could I really be prego?

Thank you,
Wishful
Well, first an foremost, you haven't missed your period.  So, I would have to say, if you have an inkling take a test.  I doubt you are, the mind is a strong thing and can play games with ones body.  I'm sorry that you are regretting your tubal, that really must be hard. BUT, if the dr. felt that strongly, it must be for a good reason.
its not likley, not impossible but highly unlikely, its dangerous to try if it does happen itll be ectopic more than likley and you will have to abort it or you will both die, thats a fact. i believe its because you want another baby that badly that your body may respond to that of a prgnant womans, its a possibilty, your not alone, seek comfort in your hubby and talk it all out.
Called Doctor today she wants to see me in two weeks if monthly doesn't show. She said it sounded like I was lets hope and pray:)