Maternal & Child Community
Is this implantation bleeding?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Is this implantation bleeding?

I am expecting my period tomorrow (Monday).  This past Fri, I experienced some slight brownish color discharge.  Yesterday, (Sat.), I had even more of it.  Today is kind of pinkish/reddish in color.  My husband and I are really trying hard to conceive.  I used an ovulator predictor, took my temp each morning, and checked my cervical mucus.  I think that I calculated everything right.  This morning, I took a HPT and it came out neg.  I was very disappointed.  I am hoping that what I am experiencing is implantation bleeding...the blood is barely enough to fill a pad in one day...and is light (not heavy like my normal period).  Are HPT accurate at this time...the time that I tested...meaning the day before I am expecting my period?  Tonight, I am not bleeding at all now.  Can someone help???  Thanks!

Maggie
It COULD be implantation bleeding.  My last pregnancy i had implantation bleeding the day before my period was due and I thought "oh here's my period starting".  i was actually pregnant.  It depends what brand of HPT you used that would tell you if you are pregnant or not yet.  Some of them pick up as little as 25 units of HCG so you could be early on and don't have enough for an HPT to pick it up yet.  One of Andrea's postings a while back has the different HPT's and how much HCG they pick up.  you could get one of the more sensitive brands and try again.  if you use your first morning urine you will have more concentration in it if you are pregnant...but i've also just waited 4 hours w/out going to the bathroom and picked up a positive on an HPT before w/out using first morning.  I also don't drink a lot of water (i should lol) but anyhow! Good luck to you! =)
Hi Maggie,
I am due on the 25th too.  I am praying so hard it does not come.
Good luck to you,
Diane
Hi Maggie,
I didn't experience implantation bleeding, but I did wait until after my period was due to take a HPT. I know that it's hard to wait, but if you can make it, wait until at least 3 days after you were supposed to get your period. I used First Repsonse and EPT which are supposedly the best tests for early detection. Good luck!!!
Kate
Hi Maggie.  Af was due yesterday for me (never late).  Three days ago I tested clear blue easy and all four(yes, I know!!!lol) had faint blue line.  Tested with others and they were neg.  I'm going crazy.  Tested this morning 8/25 w/another brand - neg :(  Went to Wal-mart for Equate (recommended), am going to test in hour.  If neg, going for serum tommorrow.  Only symps I have are swollen breasts, witchiness, sensitive to odors and unsatisfied cravings. Wish I had a little cramp or some bleeding, but nothing. No one knows what I'm going through except you guys. DH hasn't a clue, thinks I'm Pmsing

Good luck to you Maggie, it does sound like implantation!! :) and Thanks for listening.
Oh yeah, in case I haven't made myself clear, I soooo want to be pregnant!
Thank everyone for your advice.  I really appreciate your support.  Like all of you, this is all that has been on my mind this weekend.  I discuss everything with my husband, however, there is only so much that he can handle listening too (I am sure you guys know what I mean!).  He is a man...that should be all I have to say!  

Anyways, I am bleeding even more today. I am really getting concerned because it is not anything like my AF.  I still have not filled a pad, however, I am bleeding a lot when I go to the bathroom.  I called my DR. today, and they are going to try and fit me in to come it today for a pregnancy test and to see what it going on.  Has anyone experienced this??  When I go to the bathroom, it is a lot of blood that comes out...but not on my pad throughout the day...and it looks like my period.  I guess I should just assume that it is my AF I guess and just stop hoping this month.

Maggie
I am new here, and my Husband and I have been ttc for 2 months now, going into our 3rd.  I also had a strange "period" this month, much like you describe.  I don't want to take a test for fear of negative, I was just going to wait a week or two and see if any symptoms developed.  Please let me know what your OB says.  Best Wishes!!
SharShar
I spoke to my OB yesterday and he said that it sounds like it is my period.  I was still very concerned because it was just so different.  Today it still is very different to be my period, but I guess that I have to accept the fact that it is. In about 3-4 days, I think that I am going to take a HPT just to be sure though.  That is what the DR. recommended.  I know how you feel, I was putting off doing the HPT because I was so afraid that would come out neg and that I would extremely disappointed then.  Please let me know what comes of your situation...I really would like to know.

Maggie
Hey Ladies, I had the same thing happen to me this past week.  I am on the pill though so its even more odd to me.  I took my last pill on the 16th, AF came Tuesday afternoon but was very light, had some heavier bleeding overnight and the next day was super light like spotting and then it was gone.  Then Sunday I started my new cycle of pills (took the first one at about 1:00pm)and had some spotting that day at about noon.  Then it was gone.  I feel fine, just seems a little strange doesn't it?
I just found out from reading on the other websites that lubrication kills sperm.  Seeing how we have been using the k-y equivelent, I don't think that I am pregnant.  I had no knowledge of this, and we are going to try again to conceive  -without lubrication- next week (I think ovulation day is 9/4).  I am still curious about my strange period?
Keep me posted on your situation.....SharShar
hi everyone i would like to know i f i am pregnant or is something wrong with me or what? i had my period which was normal and 3 days after i finished .i started bleeding again real light pink but i only bleed for that day and only for a few hours. it wasnt much. and i feel like i am still on my period. could you have implantation bleeding after your period? i am sexually active and i did have sex during my period. please help i would really appreciate it thanx.
I am not sure what to tell you.  I don't think that you are experiencing implantation bleeding right now.  When you had your period, was it a normal one??  All I can think of is that maybe you were experiencing implantation bleeding before...or that you are just finishing your period now.  It is pretty wierd though.  

Just to update you guys on my situation...
I am still experiencing what I think is my period.  It is extremely light...it has been the entire cycle.  It has been very different, very different than any period that I have every had.  I wear one panty liner each day, some days I end up wearing two panty liners...but only because I feel cleaner when I change them.  But, I have accepted the fact that I am not pregnant now.  I have called my DR. and they said that it sounds like it is my AF.  There is a part of me that is really wondering why this cycle is so different.  Has anyone ever experienced this in their cycle...and if so, were you pregnant?  

Maggie
I did think i had my period with my first pregnancy.  I was SO in denial that i was pregnant (i was 22 and very newly married and just kinda shocked)...i had a super light period for 4 days...really light but i thought it was my period.  Well, my son is now 10 going on 11~
Hi!  I had some bleeding with my pregnancy very early.  The Dr. said it was broken blood vessels on my cervix, and that is what I was seeing.  Perhaps that is what it is???  Do you have any other symptoms?  Good Luck!!
I am just assuming this is my AF and that it has been just a very light period this month.  It has stopped today, however, every once in a while it starts up again.  I a second pregnancy test today and it was negative.  If I continue to bleed this week, I am going to go into the DR.  Other than that, no I really have not been experiencing any other symptoms...other than very tired.  My husband and I will just have to try again in a couple weeks and hope for the best.  I have a very long menstrual cycle...35-37 days so we still have about two weeks to wait.

Thanks for you help.
Maggie
Hi I hope I am not butting in too much. I am new on this site and also had a very strange AF this month. I have been ttc since nov 2002, I am 35 DH30.
Diagnosed with PCOS and prescribed Clomid 50mg, this is my second month I just finished. Last month I Ovulated on CD19 this month I was not temping or charting but got EWCM on CD14. My LP is 16days so on CD32 I started AF. The strange thing is that I usually get strong symptoms after O until AF shows and cramps arrive once AF gets me. This month no symptoms (apart from my face breaking out) and AF arrived for 2 days before i got the worst cramps ever. I presumed this was due to the clomid and I would get a heavier AF, however AF was normal but only for 2days instead of about 3-5days.
So I don't actually think I am pg, but strange things happen to our AF, I think when we are not so intune with our bodies we don't notice so much.
If anyone gets BFP let us know, be good to get some encouragement
Helzbelz
HELLO
I AM NEW TO THIS, BUT I AM HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP ME. I HAD AN IUI 11 DAYS AGO. AND TODAY WHEN I GO TOT HE BATHROOM I NOTICE SOME BROWNISH RED BLOOD. I WAS WONDERING IF THIS WERE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING OR IF I SHOULD EXPECT AF TO ARRIVE SOON. I THOUGHT THAT THE PROCEDURE MIGHT HAVE WORKED BECAUSE MY BREAST HAVE BEEN SORE (THE SLIGHTEST TOUCH AND I AM IN PAIN), BUT NOW I AM NOT SO SURE. I TOOK A HPT, BUT IT WAS NEG. IT MAY BE TOO EARLY FOR ME TO TEST THOUGH BECAUSE I USUALLY HAVE 32-36 DAY CYCLES.... ANYONE HAVE ADVICE OR INFO FOR ME? THANKS
Just wondering how you are doing?  I know it has been a few days, but I was wondering if you have started your AF?  Or if you are still experiencing some brownish discharge?  As you have read, I had a similar situation, however, mine was my AF though.  I have long cycles like you...about 35-37 days.  Have you tried another HPT?  When is your AF due??

Maggie
Sounds like you did have a very wierd AF this month.  Mine was extremely odd too.  Mine was very, very light...went through 2 pads at the most each day.  But, I did have AF for a week...very odd though.  Usually, I have a very heavy AF the first two days and then a medium flow the next two days...and then light.  I am not sure what it was.  I know that I am not helping much...but I guess our bodies do go through changes and therefore, we experience a very odd AF at times.  I just wish that mine wasn't so wierd when I am wishing that I am pregnant.  My period starts to fool me then!

Maggie
yes it was normal but it is just weird. i havent had any bleeding since then but sometimes i feel a bit dizzy and i have been having leg cramps every night before i go to bed. i have no idea what to think right now but i do feel like i am on my period still. and it is getting on my nerves but if you can tell me anything out of this . thanx . oh yeah thanx also to magabell for trying to tell me what you could.
In regards to someone mentioning that they read on another site that lubricant kills sperm.....

Yes, but not because it is a spermicide.....because it alters the PH within the vagina and cervix, thus a deadly atmosphere for sperm. A sperm friendly lubricant is caled "Pre-Seed" and can be accessed via drugstore.com and babyhopes.com. We used it....it IS just like your own fluids! We don't know yet if we're pregnant though. I also read where Evenign Primrose helps the body with Cervical fluid for conception (which help sperm right along to the egg!). Pre-seed costs around $20 for six prefilled appllicators. They're very convenient.

Someone else posted on here that there was some spotting/bleeding...could it have been implantation bleeding? Well, I don't know for sure, but since I've been reaching out for my own concerns (more bleeding after implantation spotting), I've learned even more. I've read where implantation usually only occurs one day. Well, there are several women who spotted or bled for 3-4 days. Some even had light periods. Some experienced implantation spotting and then also had bleeding after that (where I'm at). I jsut learned that the cervix can bleed from expanding (what generally happens in early pregnancy)--this causes the cervix to bleed (rather than the uterus).

I'm just waiting to see if I get a + pg test. Who knows! Today, I was discouraged because of this spotting (it's brown with red at the cervix, fresh), so I figured my luteal phase screwed up "just in time". My cycle has been messed up in the past, but is NEVER this short (especially during luteal phase)...so I just don't know. With my first child, now 13, I never experienced this strange activity. My first symptom was tender breasts. Then, the smell of cooking hamburger nearly made me barf! My morning sickness came on at about 6 weeks and lasted for one week (of hell). It's been so long now, though, that I can't remember if I had spotting around my period or about implantation (or both). My period is still not due until the Sept 20....it's now only Sept 16.
Hey..i am really new to asking my questions publicly so bear with me :o)...

I was pregnant before but i had a miscarriage.  Now i am ttc about 9 months later and recently i have had bleeding.  My bleeding started about 1 week early and it didnt last very long...it lasted about 3 1/2 days.  I have read that implantation if it is red is very bright red and sort of pinkish...well my bleeding was red red and sort of on the darkish side.  It wasnt heavy like usual and i usually last around 6 or 7 days for a normal menstrual cycle and it never fails to be extremely heavy for about 4 of those days.  It was on the light side but not extremely light.  Nothing like just spotting.  After this bleeding episode, i have been discharging like you would after a normal period but this discharge is extreme.  It is very watery and covers my panties almost like i had wet myself.  In my religion, when we use the restroom we must wash ourselves down there to clean up the urine and to prevent odor.  Well...even doing this the discharge is so foul i have to change my panties about every 4 hours even using a panty liner.  Could this be the discharge i heard about from my last pregnancy that is making a cervical plug ( i cannot remember if this happened my last pregnancy) and could my bleeding episode be implantation bleeding even though it was sort of on the dark red side?  (i had this sort of bleeding my last pregnancy and when i used a hpt i was 2 months pregnant but the line was extremely faint)...thanks for any advice and please share experience if like this :o)

Hello, I am the one who was using lubricant and killing my husbands sperm.(oops!)  Thanks for the information on ones that make it a hospitable environment.  I was supposed to start AF on 9/18, and I am currently 2 days late, and tested negative yesterday with ept , which I later learned that it tests hcg levels at 50, so I just bought a Answer test which is more sensitive at hcg levels of 25.  I am just trying to kill time now until I have to pee. The suspense is killing me!  Good luck with not starting on 9/20, and please keep me posted!
Sharon
Hello again, just an update, I took the hpt Answer and it showed negative.  I guess I will be calling my md Monday to find out why I am not having AF.........SharShar
Hi everyone I am new here and not sure where to start.  We have been ttc for 2 months now I am due for af on sunday started spotting yesterday a brownish red in color not very heavy wondering if could be implantation bleeding other symptoms are tender breast never ending hunger, no cramping at all with normal af usually have cramps so bad cant bare to move but none as of today. Please help very disappointed.
I'm new to this, but I've been reading all your comments and they've been very helpful.  I just wanted to add to what someone said about lubricants being harmful to sperm - I just read that today at the book store and it said that saliva was the most damaging, which surprised me.  The book recommended baby oil if a lubricant was necessary.
I am very new to this, I am only 20 years old and don't know anything about being pg. I seem to be having symptoms of pg but i am not scheduled to have my period until 2 days from now. I know i should just wait to see if i have my period but i just am going crazy. it is so nerve racking! this past weekend i saw a very very small dot of blood when i went to the bathroom. it was about the amount of blood from a paper cut. since then i have had no more blood but i have felt very very weak, sometimes feel like im going to faint. i also have had chills, slight headaches , my heart has been racing , boobs felt very soft and squishy but they don't really have any pain. i also have nausea and cramps, sometimes feeling like throwing up but haven't. could this all mean that i might be pregnant? could it be anything else?? could someone help me?
ok... umm well lets say that oh about like not toooo much more than a week ago i had sex... and i was supposed to be ovulating that day too... we used a condom but it broke.... oh say about 2 days after i had sex, i began to notice that i have this brownish kind of pale pinkish discharge.... and i dont know what it could be.... me and him are both clean... and i am just worried as to what it could be and whats causing it... please anyone give me some feed back please... i am only 16 years old ok... thanx
HI Everyone this is my first time here. My Husband and I Have been trying to conceive for about a month now, and yesturday was my ovulation day, and i noticed that when i went to the washroom and wiped there was a pikish tinge do any of you know what that can possibly be?
Hi Everyone!

I followed the ovulation calendar this month - trying to get pregnant - and had intercourse with my spouse on the 17th of this month - on the 19th & the 20th I had extremely light pink spotting.

My period is not due till the end of the month - could this be implantation spotting so early after intercourse?  Is there any point in doing a pregnancy test at this time?

Some please help!
HI,
my husband and I have been ttc for a while. We had 2 M\C in the past year and are hopeing to get pregnant and keep it this time. I have had all the symptoms of being pregnant but I started spotting yeaterday. my peoried is not due for another 4 days. it is light pink with some brown, could it be implantion bleeding? Any answeres would be so helpful/ Thanks Shana
Please help me.  I expected to have my period on aug 20.  My husband arrived from an out of town trip, we made love.  right after making love, blood came out.  on aug 21, i was surprised to see on my napkin, the blood was too small for a my first day.  It was even light.  The whole day of 21 made me surprise, no blood came out until 22.  But on the night of 22, i had leg cramps and blood came out again but this time it was brownish.  On aug 23, today, when i woke up in the morning, the blood was brown and only a few until red blood were coming out. I dont know what to do.  AM I pregnant? This is my very first abdormal period.  What is happening to me?  I really dont now.
I completely understand, I was suppose to start my period today on aug 23rd,  and since monday I have been having light brown only and tiny bits of pink, I do want to be pregnant but have tested negative twice, including just yesterday first urine, today the brown is slightly more, but I usually have very heavy periods I have to use super plus tampons 3-4 times daily and have cramps badly, I have almost no cramps but brown, I am nervous to take one again because I really would like to be pregnant , and my husband and I just started trying and do think that I am wastful if I use 3 -4 tests every month it could take several months.....this is my first abmormal period as well, since I came off the pill it has been 28-29 days like clock work....not sure good luck.
I am in a similar situation. My cycle is suppose to come on Tuesday(8-28-07) and today I am  having light bleeding, but not enough to consume the entire tampon. I am usually a big cramper and heavy bleeder. I had cramps ealier and light bleeding. I had sex once this month on the 12th. Don't really want to waste a test and be disappointed. Does anyone have any advice?
Hi to the last few posts,
Your bleeding/spotting could be a number of things I suspect. It could be just that, spotting and nothing more.
It could also be implantation spotting/bleeding if you are pregnant. I think this happens at around day after conception, so it could be around the time of your period, give or take a few days.  If it doesn't proceed to normal period-like bleeding, try a pregnancy test a few days past your period due date. If you're positive, go to the doctor, especially if you're still spotting.
However, I think if you had spotting first, but now are bleeding like a normal period, it's safe to say you probably aren't pregnant. But if you fell you want to take a test anyway, then do so to ease your own mind.
Unfortunately it could also mean that yes, you were pregnant, but the baby didn't take and you're miscarrying VERY early. This can happen in a lot of cases and people dont' even realize they are pregnant.
If you aren't even due to start your period yet, I wouldn't waste a pregnancy test. I know there are some tests that say they can detect really early, but I'd wait until you've actually missed your period first, then take a test 3 or 4 days later. Better chance of avoiding a false negative test.
Good luck to you all!
Oops, I meant to say implantation bleedding I think occurs at around DAY 8, after conception.....I missed the 8 in my last post. Don't quote me on any of this stuff either. This is just a compliation of knowledge that I've gained from a lot reading over the last 3-6 months. I just miscarried last Friday after makingit to the 12-week mark, so we're pretty disappointed, but if I've done anything through all of this, it's a lot of reading!
HI IM NEW HERE TOO! AS FAR AS I KNOW IMPLANTATION CAN OCCUR BETWEEN 6 AND 14 DPO.IM 3-5 DAYS LATE HAD BROWN SPOTTIN FOR BOUT 3 HOURS LAST WEEK BUT NO TELL TALE SIGNS OF COMING ON,NORMALLY I HAVE BROWNISH DISCHARGE DAY BEFORE PERIOD ARRIVES SORRY IF THAT WAS TMI,LOL!!! MY CERVIX IS NORM LOW AND SOFT BEFORE AF ARRIVES BUT AT THE MO ITS VERY HIGH AND SLIGHTLY SOFT! TOOK HPT BUT NEGATIVE,ANY ADVICE???
hi ive been reading your comments, and have a ?.- my husband and i have been trying for three years.

last month my period came on the 3rd of the month like always, but about 3 days after my ovulation time i had very light pinkish blood for a whole day. I thought nothing of it, until sept. 3 when im supposed to get my period(it didnt show). I dont want to take a hpt in fear of it saying negative. im going to wait until the 17th.

I dont know. What do you think I should do.
Hi I got Implantation bleeding it was pink stringy stuff in my discharge it happened once in a day that's all. Its very rare only 1 in 3 women get it. It can be brown/pink/red i would say brown blood is old blood cause 2 years ago I got that brown blood for 2 days which wasn't my period and I got it confused to implantation bleeding. which it was IB. In may this month I defo got implantation bleeding 2 weeks later I got my period so has any1 been through this do girls who have a period while pregnant get IB at the beginning? HELP  i could be pregnant period while pregnant and not know I'm pregnant till I get rushed to labour omg
Well just like everyone else on here, I have had some "spotting". The first time I noticed it was actually when I wiped after taking a HPT. I only notice it when I use the restroom. It is kind of mucousy (sp?). But the last time I went to the bathroom, I had it again, but at the bottom the toilet was a small little pool of super dark red blood. Now my period is supposed to start tomorrow. I am super regular. Every 26 days to be exact. My breast were sore this past friday. But no more. And I have been feeling queezy. I have also had lower right abdominal pain that started in the lymph node. My cousin says that is when the fertilized egg is traveling to the uterus. I took a HPT this afternoon, and it was neg. I did some research on the %'s of flase neg. The report say that although most claim to be able to detect so far in advance, it is always best to take them about a week after your missed period. I just dont know if I will be able to wait that long. I feel like I have every other symptom there is: darker areolas, mood swings, blahze blahze. But hten I think I am just notcing things because I am looking for it. MAybe many of us are. I just want to know if I am pregnant already. I was on Depo Pro-Vera for 6 years,a nd I hear it can really mess you up..... maybe that is why I am so scared.......
ok. i need advice. i feel funny lately like i was pregnant. so i took a test today and it was positive. then i started bleeding. but it was heavy. does anyone have advice
My mum bled all through her pregnancy with me and part way through with my sister - I would just take it easy and see what the next few days brings - Good luck!!
Oh someone please help - TTC - 4 months and counting every day that passes that I still don't have my little peanut!!
Had some pink discharge this morning, then it went brown around dinner and this afternoon it has gone more red. Could It be implatation bleeding i'm not due till sunday and are normally like clockwork. :o(
Qhile we're all on the implantation bleeding topic...I donated eggs a while back and so it takes time for your period to get back into gear. Well after almost 3 months it shows up...or rather it MAY have shown up. Im experiencing light cramps off and on (which I normally never get). And the period its self has been odd in terms of flow...day one: med. Day two: HEAVY. Day three: med/light.... normally my periods last 5-7 days....they've even lasted 9! So my question is...could this be implantation bleeding or is my period just sorta out of wack and getting back under control. PS: took a pregnancy test a week ago or so and it said neg...but who knows right?

JKMC
i need help  i had sex a week ago today and  earlier this week i have had some light spotting some pink andsome brown it lasted for a few days now these past few days it has stopped but occasionally when i wipe there is a brown snot like discharge but its only like 3 times a day. my period was due today. i took a test but since i had sex only a week ago its to early anyway. im on the ortho evra patch but just found out that since im taking topamax its less effective and its actually my first month on it. i just got my iud taken out..do you think i could b pregnant and should i just wait another week to take a test???
I want to get pregnant, went to the doctor about 4 months ago and gaved me to take metformin, which I have to swallow these pills everyday. My period was normal, Always on the 14th/15th of each month and last 5 days heavy for 3 and light for 2. Well, now my period "sorta came" on the 17th but was very very very light, like spotting for just one day... I have a pad now thinking that it could be stuck or something cause I have PMI symptoms, my breasts hurt still and no period. Did I have implantation bleeding?
my boyfriend was in town on sept. 1-4 and we had unprotected sex. he pulled out (which i know there's still a chance of pregnancy).. i started feeling weird, just not my normal self. then i went online and found out those days i was ovulating. i started to bleed really lightly the 14-15 then it went away. i took 2 pregnancy test, both were negative. I'm supposed to start my period in two days and i started to bleed really light again. i feel sick sometimes, have mood swings, headaches, and im very tired all the time. can anyone help?? am i pregnant?
i stopped the pill a month back and straight after the pill me and my boyfroiend had unprotected sex. now i think i am expereancing most symptoms of early pregnancy. but on the 20th i think i started my period, it was really light ( not enough to fill a pad all day) but my period was due on the 14th. the light bleeding stopped yesterday, but i have no idea what is going on. when i was last preegnant i had implantation bleeding, so am i likely to be experiencing that again. Please help, i am really worried but every month i seem to imagin i am having the signs although this also hasnt happened for the last few months.

I AM  21 AND REALLY HAVE NOT BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. MY CYCLE IS NORMALLY 28-29 DAYS. I HAVE BEEN STRESSED, BUT I HAVE BEEN STRESS BEFORE AND MY PERIOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN NORMAL. MY LAST PERIOD WAS AUG. 19 AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET IT AGAIN SEPT. 16. NOT PERIOD. IT IS 9 DAYS LATE, BUT THIS PAST TUES. AT MIDNIGHT I SAW A LITTLE BLOOD IN MY DICHARGE, BUT ONLY WHEN I WIPED, I CHECKED AGAIN A FEW HRS LATER AND NOTINNG.

THIS MORNING I SAW NOTHING, BUT A RED LITTLE DOT. MY PERIOD IS LIKE CLOCKWORK. I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS, NAUSEA, HEADACHES, TEMPS UP, HEARTBURN (WHICH I NEVER GET)MOODY, TIRED MORE THAN NORMAL, FEELING LIKE AF IS ABOUT TO COME, SO I RUSH TO THE BATHROOM AND NOTHING. I TOOK A HPT AFTER AF WAS 3 DAYS LATE, AND NEG.  SO COULD IT BE PREGNANCY AND IMPLAMATION, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
TO ADD TO MINE, DISCHARGE WAS WATERY WITH BRIGHT RED BLOOD, BUT ONLY WHEN I WIPED, AND MY BREAST HAS BEEN SORE.. HELP SOMEONE!!!!
hi

i had an iui last month but wasn't successful. and i was also on duspashton, 3x a day.
my period came.

i got my period on the 28 t day. which is normal for me. i think i ovulated early as inuse the clear blue thermometer. i had sex when i was ovulating. i am suppose to have my period on the 2/10. but i experience a blood spot on the 25th morning. after that nothing was on my panty. but when i wipe i can see some pink red spot on the 2 and 3 the day. just wondering whether i am pregnant.
Its me again. updating.. okay I AGAIN.. HAD WATERY DISCHARGE WITH BLOOD IN IT WITH SOME CRAMPING, AND check again 1 hr later and nothing, and no i am home from work, and there was absolutlly nothing, can someone please give me some advice.....
Hi, I have PCOS which is the no.1 reason for infertility; my periods are irregular however a pattern has begun to emerge and I should of come on around the 15th september but I didnt. On the 17th september I had sex and for the past few days I have experienced some light bleeding. It is not as heavy as a period and is not always there, there isnt even enough to fill a pad. Today I took a hpt and it was negative. Im not sure what to do, how likely is it that I could be pregnant? Does the blleding sound like implantation bleeding or not? Please help.
i have to know me and my boy have been trying to concive for almost 5 months now...this week usually i get my period ever 24 days to 27 i took an ovulation test 11 days ago...had sex...an now before i was due to get my period...about 2 days...i started seeing a lil pink when i cleaned myself....could it be implantation bleeding???? it hasent gotten any more hevier so....???
I had sex on September 30th, a few days after my last period. I'm not supposed to start again until about October 19th. But on 10/7, I started to get really moody and mildly crampy. Last night, 10/7, I started spotting. Usually, when I start spotting it gets heavy really fast... Today, 10/8, I feel dizzy, tired, nausea, bloated, I have been unusally burping and I slept until 1:00pm... I am still only lightly spotting. I'm on birth control but I have just taken two round of antibiotics. Could I be pregnate?
Question!  My last period started on 09/19.  About 98.9% of the time, I take my birth control at 9:00 pm every night.  I've been on this one for about a  year.  Well, my boyfriend and I have had sex several times since my last period.  I am expecting my next period in about two weeks (around 10/17).  For the past 3 days (4 including today), I've been having this pinkish, light, thin bleeding.  i know it's not my period - it doesn't feel like it, and it just looks totally different.  Like I said, it's light pink, thin bleeding.  I've been really tired, and I haven't slept for the past two nights (maybe stress), but last night I woke up sweating and I couldn't sleep at all!  Yesterday, I was eating everything in sight (maybe stress again?), and I couldn't get full!  I don't have any other abnormal symptoms besides this.  Am I being paranoid and playing head games with myself?  Or this is implantation bleeding/pregnancy?  When should I take a test?  Help me, please!
Well, you probably have to just wait to take the test... That's what I'm doing right now and it sucks! I really think I'm pregnate though and I haven't been sleeping at all either. I think I'm having implantation bleeding and it changed a lot... It was light pink and then it was dark brown. But you could be completely paranoid as well... I think all there is to do is wait. And I read that if you are experiencing implantation bleeding, the earliest you should test is about a week later... But even then, there is a chance you could get a false negative.  
But then again, you are on birth control so it seems highly unlikely...
my menses is every month this year, sometimes happened 23rd of month or 7 or 11th month. menses for the month of april was 23rd, i forgot for the consecutive months, but pretty sure i had it evry month. To cont for the month of july was 11-16, august 7-12. But for the month of september i didnt have signs of menstruation for days 7-11. I was thinking i would have it on 23rd instead. Me and my husband had sex on september 12. The next thing I know is i didnt have my period for the month of september. I was thinking maybe because i was working for 2 weeks from september 17-october 2, wherein I have to stand for 10 hours. So when i stopped working on october 2, i was thinking by month of october i may have my normal period already. But what happened was by october 5, when i urinate & wipe, i wiped very light pink.. only during urination, it happened for two days. Then on october 6 i felt a discharged. i was thinking my period. But i just saw brown discharge? is it implantation or no? like it only happened sometimes in the afternoon. tnx
continuation:

I had hpt last october 3 and it was negative... that brown discharge started afternoon of october 6. then disappeared the next morning and had it again at lunch time. It appeared at different times and it lasted to october 10... im hoping im pregnant even if i had - hpt. Or is that bleeding too late to happen for they said IB usually happened 6-12days after conception... ur answers are highly appreciated. Thanks im new here. But too eager to ask u guys. Hope u understand. TC
Ok so I have spotted today Oct 25th and yesterday the 24th and my period is due on Nov 4th. This is my first time spotting and Im worried what it might be!!! You can only see a little blood when i wipe and a little on my underwear...PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND!! Thanks!
no one answered yet. tc
I had my AF on OCT 21 (day 1).  Today NOV 7 I had a little pinkish/brownish discharge when I used the restroom.  I have no blood on my panties though.  My cycle is usually 25 days and I calculated the dates and used an ov predication kit to measure my hormone levels.  My husband and I are trying to get PG and are hoping this is good news.  Any thoughts, what do you think? Help!!!
Can anyone help?
I started my last period on Oct.9, today is Nov.8. Usually my cycle is 28-29 days, today is day 31.
I had a couple of brownish drops yesterday morning, and nothing more all day yesterday. Than today morning I had a little more brownish discharge when I used the restroom, and nothing more. When my period comes it's never like this. I usually have some spotting and an hour later I have the real period. Could this be an implanation bleeding? Could I be pregnant? Any thoughts???
Please help.
hi i was wondering if someone could help me ... this past thrusday me and my bf did stuff and today (saturday) i had some spotting and i am not spouse to get my period for like a nothing week  so now i am a bit scared
Hello all! I have experienced brownish/red discharge before and had thought that it was implantation bleeding only to be disappointed by negative pregnancy results. I spoke to my doctor about what I was experiencing, and he told me that sometimes not all of the endometrial tissue that sluffs off during menstruation comes out. The remaining blood can dry up and later show up as brownish spotting. I was concerned because this light spotting would last almost the duration of a normal cycle, but was anything but normal. He said that there was most likely no reason for concern and to wait until after my next expected period to take a pregnancy test. Can someone who has actually experienced implantation bleeding describe what it is like? Other websites I've visited have been somewhat unclear as to what expect. Thanks for your help!
i was just wondering if anbody can help i had a misscarage on the 27 nov i had a normal period starting on the 30 dec till the 3 jan for the past few days i have been feeling very light headed and warm all the time today the 17th i can feel like a fluttering and when i go to toilet i have light pinl blood when i wipe but not enough to put a pad on i was just wondering if this is implantation bleedin any thoughts
I also had a misscarage around the same time in nov. I had a normal period dec 28 until jan 3.  I had a light brown discharge and pink and white discharge today.  I ov last sat.  I am hoping its implantation bleeding.  However, with my first and third pregnancy (the third ending in the misscarage) I had no implantation bleeding.  However with my second pregnancy I had implantation bleeding and rember it as an early and light period.  It was bright red and lasted only two days. I didn't realize it was implantation bleeding until I had a positive pregnancy test about two weeks later and I mentioned it to my pcp.  It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding but if you can ( and I know its hard) try to  wait unitl at least a day before your expected perioud before you spend any emotion on testing because it could be too early and the chances of a false negative are highly likely. Good Luck!
I'm not sure how to start since this has never happened to me before, ok I've been spotting for the last 2 day and my period is about 3 days late. I have never once spotted in my life, I'm tired all the time and I have horrible lower back pain and my breast are sore. I've already took one hpt and it came back neg. but I'm still really worried. This has never happened to me before. any comments would be beyond helpful
michelle
i had a d & c done.  So they say wati 3-6 weeks.  Saturday was about 3 weeks-4 weeks so i wasn't surpised to see bleeding.  It was brown and not too heavy like a normal one.  I also always go for aweek, and it gets quite heavy.  My breasts are quite tender.

could this be implantation bleeding?  My hubby and are have had unprotected sex.  But my cycle has been all over th place so i don't know when i ovulated.

MEL
If any of you could give me some advice (and it seems like youre all understanding and knowledgeable) that would be great! Im curious as to whether or not I am experiencing implantation bleeding. I have been on the pill for 5 months now. I do not use any other methods of protection during sex. The first two months, I did not recieve a period. For the past 3, I have had a period on the same day and for the same duration each month. This month, however, I recieved some light brown spotting a week before my period was due. The second day, it was heavy enough to wear a pantyliner, but still just brown, not red or very heavy like my usual period. The third and 4th days were as the first, and the fifth i had a bit more of the heavier brown discharge before it stopped. My period is due in 2 or 3 days now. Does this sound like implantation?
Oh and I forgot to mention, I had some slight cramping on the first day, which is strange to me because I never get cramps even during my period. Also, my breasts have been somewhat sensitive, mostly my nipples and on the sides facing my armpits.
My husband and I just got married in October 2007 but we have had unprotected sex for the 41/2yrs prior and nothing has happened.  We went to a fertility clinic and was placed on Clomid 50mg and metformin to get me ovulating.  My periods are all over we are scheduled tomorrow for an ultrasound and estrogen dial.  I have been experience some brown discharge about 3-4days.  I have felt a little nause, breast tenderness, and food cravings.  I want to believe I'm pregnent but am scared I want to get pregnant so bad am I making myself have these symptoms or am I really just getting ready to start my period.  I could use what every advice...Thanks Leslie
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for two months now. I ovulated last week and I was supposed to be fertile during the 5th thru the 8th. The 8th was supposed to be the most fertile day. We had sex everyday except the 7th, and a lot of it during the days. Now it is the 14th and last night I noticed I had a light pinkish brown discharge and this morning I had nothing. Could this be I.B? My period isn’t due until the 22nd, which is in a week! What do you all think?
it sounds to me that it's your period but could be I.B. the fact of cramping and it being heavy could mean that the pill has you out of balance. either way i would give it a week and take P.T, just to be on safe side. if you are neg, i would check with your DR and ask if it might be the pill. when i had I.B it was real light for 2 days but every woman is different. when i took the pill i had the stranges periods. i hope this helped!  
I am so psyched I found you!

The actual statistics seem a bit vague: As I haven't been "trying", nor sexually active the past few months.. I am not sure exactly when my periods were..

I have a conservative guesstimate that Jan: period began on the 21st.
Several intense encounters lead me to believe I may be preg.

The first signs were intense headaches I felt must be "hormonal"

I had an intense intuition...

But that was merely that: - and a 2 week "stomach flu"... no puking, just intense nauea.

Last possible date of conception: 2/4, (also 1/30, 1/27...maybe others?)

I THINK next cycle ("AF") begins tomorrow at the very earliest!... maybe Mon?

I have 28 day, occassionally longer cycles.

I felt the "cramping" and that "feeling" of something-especially on the left side, for the past 7-10 days.  

On Tuesday, 2/12... I woke with a small amount of pink discharge, and moderate watery red...

Yesterday I had less- but was brighter red, also lighter (more watery)- and on and off.

Today, Thursday- Very Scant spotting.

I am prone to think this may be Implantation Bleeding.

The possibility of conception is there- but not high.

Any suggestions, or insight is much appresiated.

BABYdust to all!*********
I am so psyched I found you!

I had an intense intuition...

Today, Thursday- Very Scant spotting.

BABYdust to all!*********
I just saw your question about implantation bleeding. Certain Birth Controls (BC) can cause miscarriages. Those BC's will prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus. The most common BC is a progesterone/estrogen combo pill. The last week is actually a placebo pill. It fools your body into a period the next week. The reason there are placebo pills in a BC pack is because back when “The Pill” was introduced the makers wanted it to seem more “natural”.  Since BC sometimes prevent periods the uterine lining can accumulate.

You said you didn’t have a period the first 2 months but you didn’t mention how heavy the last 3 were. My guess is they weren’t heavy. If that was the case your body is trying to shed the lining, but the BC is preventing a full period. Its kind of like after you have a baby the “period” you get is really dark because there is so much lining. Breast tenderness is a side affect of BC.

I hope this helps!

I hope this helps!
Hey girls! Well, here's my story. My husband and I have been ttc for a year now. I stopped the pill last Feb. I usually start around the 18th of each month. I tested with the one step ovulation test on Jan. 30th and it said I would ovulate 24-48 hrs. So we have been having sex the 30th to the 10th when I noticed that night a dark brownish period. So I put in a tampon thinking maybe Im just early since I get my hopes up every month and get very disappointed when I start. But I am a week early. It only lasted 3 and a half days. My periods last 5-6 days. If anything, I stress myself out and end up being late..never this early. Anywho, only had mild cramping. Im really nervous about taking a HPT cause I don't want to be neg. I am praying everyday to get pregnant. So my question is , Is this implantation bleeding? If so, when should I take a HPT? Please help! Thanks in advance! :-)
Liz Lincoln
hi! 14days after ovulation I had 1.5 days bleeding which is unlike my normal bleeding which is heavy and last for 3 to 4 days. This one was not heavy. Is this IB. I never have bad crampings but this time I had a very bad cramps which lasted for 3 hours. I had taken pregnancy text on 8dpo which came negative. Scared to take another test. I had undergone IUI this cycle with injectables. can anyone through some light. Baby dust to all!!!...
You think after having a child I would totally understand lol. Anyways I do not want to be pregnant but I had sex on the 9th and 10th. About 3 days ago I noticed light spotting, thought it was period, forgot it, then a friend said wait, didn't you just have your period and so I get the calendar and what do you know it had just seriously ended around the 7th. So I have had 3 days of what I call nutty bleeding. Its not heavy enough for even a pad. Its only there when you wipe but it goes from brown, to red, to none, to brown, to red, to brown, to none repeat. I go for a whole night without any blood. I am really confused. My period isn't due until April and I do not want another child, although they would be welcomed I am still not ttc. I know with my son I got pregnant about 3 days before my period was due because that was the only time my fiance was in town so my ovulation is screwy. Theres rarely even blood on my underwear because its so light. Obviously I am anxiously waiting to text but I am also trying to think what else could it be?
Hey girls!
Well, come to find out, IM PREGNANT! I took a pregnancy test march 20th and it finally came back postive. After taking about 6 of them all being negative. and by the way, implantation bleeding is not always a little. I bled like a normal period almost for 3 days. It was a brownish color however. So I thought I would let you know how my situation turned out. :-) My husband is sooo excited. I think more than me haha!! Anyways Baby dust to all who's trying :) Take care everyone and good luck! PS- I tried for a year to get pregnant and I recommend using the ovulation test and just keep going at it in that time frame
Liz Lincoln
im experiancing the same exact thing as you did my period is due the 18th of every month it came the 13th with pink spotting then the brown discharge you had, when can i take a hpt?
I took 6 hpt. 5 were neg before I got a positive. I had my spotting on like the 10th of Feb and didnt get the positive until March 20th. Almost 6 weeks! Had my doctors appointment to confirm cause like everyone else , I didn't want to get my hopes up. It depends from person to person, but what Ive seen, a lot of women seem to not get a positive until like 5 weeks. It is very stressful, but if you need to know, a blood test is the best way to go. It can detect earlier than a urine test. Hope you get the answer you want and keep me updated :-)
Hi there....i think i am going through the exact same thing as u did. Today is my 16th day after IUI.....just experienced some spotting this evening....some pain in my lower abdomen. My period date is the 1st of April...am sooooo depressed, coz it cud be the start of my periods......
You posted in Feb.....so are u pregnant now?..
I forgot to tell you congrats on your bfp :) thank u ill be testing in a few days :) ill let u know the outcome
Congrats on your BFP!

I'm getting very nervous, but your post was helpful.

Been a strange month, healthwise. A lot of pregnancy type symptoms before my period. It didn't come that am. Took an HPT, BFN. Had a weird period, starting 17 days ago. (usually 4-5 days, with day 1&2 heavy and crampy. This time was very light day 1, nothing days 2 - no cramps either- day 3 only in pm, and then them day 4, only a little in am. ) We are trying to get pregnant. I ovulated early. I have a 26 day cycle. Yesterday I started bleeding; more than spotting and it's kinda watery and mucous-y, but not like a period. I probably could have fuilled only one pad yesterday. I didn't wear one cause it seemed to come out onlywhen I wiped, then a little with urine (sorry TMI). I'm still having all my symptoms, plus some pulling in my abdomen and some weird feelings in the center of my abdomen. Weird taste in my mouth, lightheaded, sore, YUK! I wouldn't expect my period until 4/12. This is Day 2 of this bleeding. Not sure what to do. Do I call the OB/GYN or do I wait a few more days and see what happens?
Hey!
Thanks. I am 8wks and 2 days pregnant. Due 11-17-08! Your situation is unique. I'm sure you have taken a HPT by now. But don't give up hope if it comes back negative. I would schedule an app. with OB. Even if they tell you your not pregnant, ask them questions and get as much info as possible. I scheduled my OB appointment even before I thought I was pregnant. I wanted to see if there was something wrong with me. That spotting does sound like implantation bleeding to me. But every womans body is different. I never had sore breasts before. I think that was the main thing that convinced me I was prego. How long did the bleeding last? If you haven't made an appointment yet, do so. Sometimes they can't get you in for a few weeks. Ask about getting a blood test done if urine keeps coming up neg. If you are not pregnant, I recommend using the one step ovulation test. Thats how I got pregnant. I still have 4 tests left lol :-) Keep me updated on your situation Baby dust to ya!
Hey girl!
Thanks! So did you test? Let me know. I'm praying for ya :-)
Hi, I have been reading everyone's experience and concern.  I have a very abnormal period.  I got off the depo shot a year ago and have been trying to get pregnant ever since, but i just got a period back about 4 months ago and it was very heavy for 7-8 days.  The cylce was about 20 days short.  My last period started March 27 and was gone April 3rd.  On April 9th I went to the bathroom and wiped and saw brownish color.  This happend for 4 days. Gone yesterday!  Never had to use a pad or tampon. Sometimes it was reddish brown, sometimes light pink.  I have taken 3 hpt and all negative.  Very discouraging..I don't really know what else.  I have no other symtoms (symptoms), besides headaches, backache, and tired, but i work alot so....I Need Help!!!
Okay, new here, not sure where to start. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant.  He had a vastectomy reversal.  My last period was March 28th, my most fertile day was April 11th, which of course we had sex on 7th, 8th, 9th and 11th (twice).  I'm suppose to start on this Friday on the 25th.  Yesterday I started with a mild occasionally cramping and last night I started a light spotting, brownish in color.  This morning I've had a slight red color in the toilet but when I wiped it was still brownish and nothing on the pad.  My boobs/nipples were sore last week but have gottin better in the past couple of days.  I have had a mild headache almost daily which I never have.  I've never had morning sickness with previous pregnancies.  I've been bloated for days and super tired, not sleepy but no energy.  I too am scared to take a HPT for fear of negative.  I guess I'm just asking what ya'll think?  Can you take the test at other times than first thing in the morning?  
It's the afternoon, I am having some show on the pad now but not my usual Niagra Falls.  My question now is when do you know it's implantation or a period?  Or maybe how do you know?
Well, I guess it was my period, just early.  I took a HPT today, the day I was suppose to start and it was negative.
Well, just like everyone here, ive been researching and reading like crazy about all this!! Just hoping to hear someone elses side of what i hope is happening! Been TTC for 2 months now.  Had sex on the days leading to be most fertile and then the fertile days also.  My last AF was on April 10 to the 16 or 17.  Slight cramping some nausea at random moments, eating more than i normally would eat.  Since about 4 days ago ive had very irregular bleeding. Not a flow. Rather, wipe then get up....have to use the restroom again, nothing in the panties, but i wiped and pink. It happened for about a day or 2, then stopped for about a day, then came back.  I had sex again and slight pink when i wiped afterwards.  Stopped a day, had sex last night, and sligtly pink again.  Only very slight pink on toilet paper this morning. Curious as to any information anyone can give!! And good luck to everyone else!
hi evri1 a couple of days ago i hd unprotected sex wt my boifrend lyc on sat and sunday monday mornin i hd wt i thot ws my period it red but very thick  wth a bit of cloating it was moderately heavy for abt 4 days my period is only due in abt two weeks tym and of late i hv been feeling fatigued cud i be pregnant i m scared to tk the pg test becoz i really dnt want a baby ryt now. pliz sm1 help me i jus found out u cd bleed even wen u a pregnant cud this b implantation bleeding

I am diagnosed with PCOS. I had my period on Apr 27 and I took clomid from May 1st to 5th. My period is due on  May 19th(23 day cycle). I was late but I started seeing some pinkish blood on May 26th when I used bathroom. I haven't seen any blood on my pad. It lasted for 2 days and it stopped. Can this be implantation bleeding? I have taken HPT this and they came out negative. I don't have any other pregnancy symptom except for nausea. Can I be pregnant? My period usually is very heavy and lasts for 5 days atleast. Did this happen with anybody else who got pregnant with clomid?
Hi there! I am new to this site, this is my first post, but it is so reassuring to read about others who are in the same situation. I have been ttc since January of 2007 with no luck. I have been on Clomid since last July, and my husband has been taking it since October of 2007 (I had no idea that they gave Clomid for low sperm count!). Anyway, this month I was supposed to start on June 8. I have a 32 day cycle. BUT... I started spotting on June 4th, 5 days early. Nothing ever came out on the pantiliner, it was just when I went to the bathroom. It got heavier and brighter on day 3, but stopped on day 4. I never even had to use a tampon. HPT is negative, but I never start any earlier than I am supposed to...if anything, it may be late. Also, I have severe cramping on days 1-3, and I didn't have a single cramp this time! My period is always very heavy, I go through a super plus tampon about every 2-3 hours. Like you, I have no other pregnancy symptoms, but I've never had such a light, early period (if that's what it is). I am desperately hoping it is implantation bleeding, because after 18 months of trying, the monthly emotional rollercoaster is getting really old. Also, I'm starting to doubt the effectiveness of Clomid. Does anyone out there know if there are other, stronger medications that may be more effective than Clomid? I'm supposed to see my OB June 12, so I am really praying. Hope this is helpful...
Hi all..I'm new to this site as well.  I have been reading up on everybody's experience with implantation bleeding, and I was wondering if this is what I have as well...I am supposed to have my period on June 13 or 14th., but on June 1st.  I had a slight spotting.  It was very light, so I thought it might just be one of those off days.  But it continued on throughout the week.  I had more bleeding on the 10th and today, but not enough to even fill a pad.  It's only when I wipe that I have some dark blood.  This is really weird because I when I start my period I would have some light bleeding then it would be followed by really heavy flow for the next 3 days.  However, this one is not like my normal period.  I did have unprotected sex the week before my first spotting started....I don't know if this is normal, but I have been bleeding very lightly off and on since June 1st.  I made an appointment to see my dr. and took a test on the 9th. but it turned out negative....So i'm waiting till tomorrow when my normal period is supposed to start to take another test...can this be implantation bleeding?  And should it last this long???
So, my husband and I are not "trying", but would be happy with a pregnancy if it did occur.  We use condoms.  Friday, we had sex w/o a condom.  I think I ovulated on Sunday.  On the following Thursday, after having sex, I had a very small amount of blood.  I'm not supposed to start for another week.  Could I be pregnant?
hi everyone.. i have read many of your posts and i have read some similar to my situation, but these seem to be the ones that are unanswered!

i am on the pill and the way mine works (i assume most of them work this way) is that for the first 3 weeks you take the pill, and then the 4th week, you are supposed to get your period sometime within that week. well, i have only been on the pill for one month, and for that first month, my period came during the 4th week. however, i am on the second month and after having unprotected sex, my period has come during the third week instead. it started out relatively light.. mostly brown, but right now it has turned a deep red. for the past 6-7 days there hasn't been enough blood to fill a tampon but just today, my entire tampon was soaked in deep red. i desperately do NOT want to be pregnant, so do you think it is safe to say that i'm not pregnant? does having a tampon filled with red blood sound beyond implantation bleeding? i hope so!! please help if you can, it would be GREATLY appreciated :)
Hi, I have been reading most of the posts. My problem....I was supposedly fertile about the first week or two of June, I was due to have my period on Sat June 21, it didn't happen, on Sun I had very faint bleeding...figured it was about to happen....generally on the 2nd to 3rd day of my period I flow pretty heavy....well after that little spotting, nothing. Then on Mon the spotting happened and I only see something when I wipe, like many have commented, I too have jus wore a panti liner. It is now Wed and the brownish color that some have spoke of I finally saw. It's weird. I have not seen any flow at all. I did take a preg test, tried the b4 Sat, neg...probably too early....tried one on Mon, neg. Then I did one today and it was neg. I'm gonna wait until next Wed and do a blood test. This is jus so weird. My periods are usually about the same and this is unusual. I am hoping I am preg, but I am afraid  of being disappointed. I have had headaches this month along with heartburn, and I have been so tired. I have thought I have been preg b4 and I was not. I'm kind of on the fence about what this could be.  Thanks for listening and I guess we will see what happens....

Yo :o)
I'm really glad that I came across this site. I'm going crazyyyy as I type this. My period comes every  25 days like clockwork and I usually spot (medium) and get a few cramps one day prior to its arrival. I had unprotected sex during ovulation a week and some days ago; and though we used the pull out method...I just have this gut feeling that I'm pregnant.

I'm now 11 DPO. I started getting light cramps at 8 DPO. Around that same that same time, I saw a little pink on the TP when I wiped after passing urine. I wore a panty liner the next day and nothing....but at one point...after urinatiing, I saw some more pink. Today, I noticed that a little tiny streak of red when I wiped. My period is due in 4 days...but I took a HPT yesterday morning ( 9 DPO) and it was negative. I'm thinking it was too early to test...so I plan to test on Wed or Thurs next week if AF doesn't come.

Do you guys think that what I described can be implantation bleeding? I ask because the little red streak startled me...as I've only been reading about ppl seeing brown or pink. I'm also alarmed cuz I never spot this early and it just doesn't look like the usual spotting I get one day b4 AF does. Hmmm.

Thanks in advance.
Opps... I mean to say that I took a HPT yesterday morning ( 10 DPO) and it was negative***
I had my AF on 6/3. One 6/15 I had sex with the pull out method. The ovulation calculator said I would have been ovulating between 6/14-6/24. I am not due for my period until July 1st. I have been having symptoms. I have had breast tenderness, constant peeing (which I never do), and been very tired lately. well yesterday I started spotting it was light pink at first but only when i wiped. when i woke up nothing in my panties. then it happened again during the day when i wiped this time brownish spotting. i doubt it's my period cause when i get my period it's heavy and it heavy from the start. i bought sum pregnancy test, seeing that i am due for my period in 5 days. I am planning to test tomorrow morning. and then again before my period. does anyone think the spotting i am experience is implantation bleeding? i want to be pregnant.  help me. and baby dust to all. :)
I am new here. I have read a lot of the comments and i have done a little bit of research on this but still not sure if i am experiencing implantation bleeding. I am not supposed to start my period for about another 2 weeks. I blead for one day. it started really light at first, kinda pinkish when i wiped but thought nothing of it really and then a couple hrs later i had a darker spot on my panties so i used a tampon. at the end of the day I took it out and it looked like dark redish brown period blood but the tampon was maybe a forth full and i never put a tampon in since and it has been a few days and i havent blead since either. I have been a bit moody but i dont feel im about to start my period. can any one help?
Hi all,
I am new here an need help. I was suppose start my period on 8/7/08 instead I got it on 8/2/08. First it was nothing on the pad for 8/2-8/4 jus light when I  wiped. Then on 8/5-8/6 I started heavy  bleeding. Then on 8/7 it was spotting with a little clear slime an brown mixture. I have been cramping, light clots, sore breast,nausea and headaches. what is happening to me. I am I having i.b.? Has one here ever had any of these symptoms. Please share. tx
Hello! I am also new on here, and I am in need of some help. I am supposed to have my period on Monday (8/11). Yesterday I started having light brownish spotting. Today, same thing with a little pinkish/reddish. I am trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not. I am usually very regular, so this is not normal for me. I have had cramps, been really tired, sore breasts, and headaches. Do y'all think that I am pregnant? I really hope I am! My husband and I want a baby very badly!

Thanks!
Erica

Hi all,
Hi everyone I am having some symptoms that are similar to some that I have been reading. I had my regular period (29 day cycle) and it ended on 09/04. I was supposed to ovulate between 9/10-09/15. My husband and I both work 12 hour days so we tried to have sex everyday but just didnt happen. We did however have sex most of those fertile days. Starting on 09/25 I felt light cramps and really light bleeding only after wiping some slight pink on the TP. this started about mid afternoon. today is 09/28 and it is still the same however its more brownish in color. I took 2 tests but my cycle isn't due till 10/02 My husband and I just got married on august 09 and are desperately ttc due to me being diagnosed with pre cancerous cells in my cervix. do you think this is implantation bleeding? I pray it is!!
Could you give us an update yet? I just got married on July 11th and am trying to conceive too. We got prego on our honeymoon, but miscarried on September 12th and are trying again right away.
Congrats on being a fellow newly wed!! Well I am glad to give an update although its pretty neutral. On the 29th the spotting stopped and didn't return until Oct 2nd. I thought I was starting my period but I spotted once in the middle of the day and then nothing up until yesterday I spotted again once in the middle of the day. I took a test on the 2nd and it was negative. My friends and family are urging me to take a blood test but I'm afraid it will be a waste of time. Another friend/in law told me to wait a week. so Im playing the waiting game! I haven't felt any cramps since the 28th and even then they were very light! I honestly don't know what to think! I am sorry to hear about your loss...I wish you the best!
Oh boy, you must be going crazy. Well you aren't alone. Let me know how it works out for you and I will be sure to let you know how it works out for me. I thought by mid afternoon the spotting had ended, but tonight after going to the bathroom, I saw it again on the toilet paper. This time it resembled dry blood. Weird.
Hey, any update????
I still havent gotten my period. But still have very light brown discharge. I am calling my doc again tomorrow to see what the scoop is.
Hope all is well for you
I am amazed how old this thread is!  But it is comforting to know there are others that are going through the same obsessions with TTC.  We have been TTC for 3 months with no luck and it is sooooo disappointing to see those negative tests! I ovulated on the 6th or 7th and had some light spotting yesterday throughout the day.  Pinkish-brown and very light with some mild cramps.  Of course I am hoping it is IB, but everything I have read makes it sound like IB is rare.  Has anyone else had mild cramping?  My af is a week off and I never spot midcycle.  I am too afraid to hope for a pregnancy and be let down again...
Hi ladies it's very refreshing to know that your not the only 1 whos obsessing on becoming a mother. I have a 5 year old son already and were now trying for baby no.2. I'm confused because I cannot remember what my symptoms were 5 years ago even though all pregnancies are different, anyway heres my story.

My last period was on 24th sept, I was due to start my period on the 22nd 0ct. On the27th in the night I had a brown stain in my knickers then everyday after that up until the 31st it was a brownnish pinkish discharge every time I went toilet.

I only needed 1 panty liner for the whole day. I had taken 2 test which were both negative. So now im not even sure when my periods due.

I'm not sure if you can call these pregnancy symptoms but I did have light cramping ive been going toilet more than usual.
On friday the 21st nov i had a dizzy spell.
My breast havent changed no tenderness nothing.

Not taking anymore test, so if anyone can help it would be nice

Thank you .
p.s good luck for those who are trying.
see i feel like i am going thru the same thing..i have been having this weird watery light red bleeding since Monday..day 3 and it smells like blood..not my normal period..my lower back was cramping but is going away..i feel nauseated..don't wanna eat certain foods..and can't stand the thought of my BF or kissing him..he too thinks i am having a period..what is the deal???
Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help to answer my doubts here.  I'm 29 years old this year and newly wed. I had my last period on 1st Feb 09.  Normally i have more than 28 days circle, between 33 - 35 days.  I never had my period earlier.  But on the 24th Feb morning, i spotted pink colored blood and it lasted for 5 days, where the last two days, the color turned to brownish and much lighter.  The bleeding stopped on 28 Feb.  I only need to wear one panty liner a day during the 5 days bleeding.  I had a strong feeling that I might be pregnant, so I took the urine test on 25th Feb, and the result came out negative.  
Me and my husband had been trying to have a baby by this year, so we started to have sex regularly everyday once after my last period ended on the 4th Feb.  
Can anyone tell me is this called "Implantation Bleeding"?  What should I do now?  I have bought another urine test and my husband suggested me to take it a week later.  But the waiting period really drive me crazy.

i was supposed to start my period on the 7th of march. what i seemed to think was my period came on the 6th. it was really light and only lasted 1 day and a half. then it stopped and started a little on monday night. not alot and light pink. tuesday  it is only when i go to the bathroom and barely noticable. and now it is gone. i still got the back aches and the cramps though. what could this be?
it sounds like it could be to me. i hope it is since you are trying. everything that i have read says it was. i am not positive that it is but it sure does sound like it. i would wait like your husband says and see what happens. i know i feel the same way with mine. i hate waitting. let me know how things turn out. hope you the best of luck.
I was wondering if anyone could help..it might be silly because i have one child already..but i got my period the 17th or march, im trying to have another child, so around the 28th to the 31th i has sexual intercourse w/ the husband..then around the 1st and 2nd of april i started to bleed red, thinking i was getting my period so i just gave up on the pregnancy stuff, but after the 2nd of april my "period stopped"...and it hasn't come back, i took two pregnancy tests but both were negative, so im thinking maybe its to early??? and if so i should probably wait until after i think i will get my period...this didn't happen with my son so i was a little concerned at first thinking maybe it could of been something serious, but other then the mild cramps and slighty tender breast and also the tiredness...very very tired especially at work...i just need to know what somebody else thinks...lol Thank JC
let me correct that...I had sexual intercourse w/husband on the 25 to the 31st..not the 28 to the 31 maybe it can be implantation bleeding??
Hi I am new to this forum. I have a question/concern. Been trying to get pregnant for about 10 months now. My fiance had sex the week of march 17th. I usually have spotting before my period starts, nada, nothing, no spotting at all.  I was due for my period on April 2nd. Took hpt on april 2nd, was negative. Now I am 5 days late and have noticed some brownish/ reddish spotting this afternoon. Don't know if it would be to late to be considered implantation bleeding, as Ovulation was supposedly on march 19 or 20.
Does anyone know what this bleeding could be, implantation, late period, what???  Don't know how long to wait now to do another hpt. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hey I'm new this. I have a question that i'm not sure who to ask.  I started birth control back in january and i started getting leg cramps and the dr recommended me to quit taking them. So my last period was 03/04/09 and i took 3 pills for the next month when i quit. 2 weeks after my period i had light brown spotting. I'm not sure if this is an effect from quitting the birth control or not or if implation bleeding only occurs when im supposed to have my next period. I'm a few days late, i took a HPT and it came up negative but i don't know what i should be thinking, if anyone could help me out or give me some advice i'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks
I am starting to feel crazy beleiving I am pregnant after several negative urine tests.  I started to feel pregnancy symptoms 9 days before my period such as tender, swollen breasts, mood swings, tiredness, and bouts of nausea.  I spotted light brownish pinkinsh a few days before my period which turned into bright red bleeding.  The bleeding was moderate to heavy for two days.  I never bleed bright red like this.  This is the third day of bleeding which seems about to stop.  My breasts are no longer tender, but are still very swollen.  They seem larger than they have ever been.  All my pregnancy tests have come back negative.  I actually have my yearly appointment this Friday and will talk to the doctor about this, but am just wondering if anyone has experinced anything similar.
Hey girls!
I have earlier posts in this forum about if I was pregnant or not with the brown spotting. Then it turned out 6 weeks later and 5 neg. preg. tests I was actually preg. I had little Jacob in Nov and is now 9 months old. We have decided to have another baby. This month about a few days ago I noticed a brown discharge that lasted only 2 days at the most. Im wondering if it was implantation bleeding again. If thats the case I probably wont find out if Im pregnant until the end of next month. I guess I will have to wait and see if I have a period next month. On the other hand my periods have been very irregular since I had little Jacob. But never with brown spotting. Now my question is: Could this be implantation bleeding again or is my body still trying to get back in its routine since I had Jacob?? I would appreciate anybodys opinion on the matter! Thank you!
Hi, I'm new and in search of answers, not really sure where else I can ask.  I normally have my period every 28 days. Last month, I was about a week early, ending on the 1st.  I am due for my normal period on October 4.  If my cycle has adjusted due to that off-month, I would get it on Sept 25 (Friday).

Last Wednesday (Sept 16) My breasts became very sensitive, I became incredibly emotional, with odd cravings and inexplicable nausea.  The nausea was relieved by pickles and/or dark soda.  I also began needing an additional 2-4 hours of sleep per night.  On Saturday and Sunday (Sept 19-20) I had very light bleeding (only showing up on toilet paper when wiping) that was light red and tan.  I had this again today, only more watery/mucousy.  I am also experiencing mild soreness in the lower abdomen, in the area I would normally have cramping, but this is does not feel like a cramping kind of pain, and is constant as opposed to off-and-on, and my cramps are normally far more painful than this.

I have family history of both implantation bleeding and bleeding throughout the pregnancy, as well as family history of twins on both sides of my family (and in both cases, I am of the generation to have twins), which would explain two bouts of implantation bleeding, if that's what this is.

Have any of you had similar implantation bleeding lasting for 2-3 days, with light red and watery brown mucous, accompanied by pelvic soreness?
hey everyone... am  new here...newly wed....i have been experiencing really really REALLY light bleeding...it started a day early....now on my third day... had used one panty lining for more than a day n still no need to change... usually by this time i have flow enugh to require atleast two pads a day.... wondering if its implantation bleeding n whether or not i should go for a test....the thing is apart from a fatigue n slight tingling in my breast i have nothing else, n these happen with my normal periods as well....the only difference is no perod cramps...
I had my IUI 18 days before , my period due date was on 25th december , im in unregular periods, bt my dr. injected me to get release folicons. and had IUI. On 26th I had a sudden cramp and headeache and had some bleeding..bt not much as my earlier 1st days,...it had another day too...in little red colour...but only last for 2 days.I thought it's my periods so started next cycle tablets..But after my periods I'll b normal. fresh. But this time it had only 2 days not even continuously....bt i feel like sleepy and my legs really tight and vomitish feeling always... i did home preganancy test,,,,bt it's showing negative...could anybody help me on this matter?????
Hi there Im new to this site.. so bare with me..
I am almost 2 and a half weeks late for AF, last AF was Nov 11th, So its day 49 and still no AF. Had unprotected sex 16th- 3 days after my AF was due but didnt show up, 9th dec, and 30th of November. And then I went in for a test and it came out neg on dec 20th. Came home just as lost and with no answers.. Then 10 days from the first day AF was due/7 days after last time having sex on 16th - i had very light no flow spotting that was dark brown/pinkish, it lasted for 2 1/2-3 days and was not even enough to fill a pad. Its now the 29th and my legs are cramping, im confused and worried, nauseaus, and experiencing mood swings off the charts, have had constipation and low stomach cramping and been extreemly tired (sleeping more then i have prob in the last few months ) :S Just took a test early 4am this morning and it came up negative.. I am confused and lost just dont know what the heck to think. if i concieved on the 16th or 9th could that spotting have had been implantation? I dont think it was heavy enought to be a period and i found it very odd not normal for me. I just dont understand :( scared my bodys playin tricks on me.. or maybe something else is wrong..
HI
I had my IUI done on 24th Dec. yesterday nt (13 days post IUI) I had light brown discharge. Today morning also i could see light discharge. nothing much after that till now. I am scared that this could be my AF coz i usually spot before AF. Any thots?

This 2ww is driving me crazy. I have been trying really hard to keep myself from testing since i dont want to see a negative.
My name us jenny. I had my period 2 days ago before I went to bed. I had a brown dark discharged then I thought I have my period. It was really weird cause no cramping no pain at all. The next day is I barely have in my pads which is unsual I always have a heavy period it last for 4 days. I usually take aleve everytime I have my period because its so painful. I am like that all my life until now, no pain no cramps at all. Today the 3rd day still the same spotting. I checked my pregnancy test it was negative. My breast is kind a tender. Do you think there is a possibility that I am pregnant? But my pregnancy is negative the kit that I used will detect 25 hcg in urine. Please someone help me??

Thank you
jenny
I'm 24 and have been taking the pill for over two years now. I have not experienced breakthrough bleeding before. About a week before my period was due this month i began spotting. The colour is a darkish brown and is not constant though it has been on and off for 5 days now. my period is due in 2 or 3 days. I take my pill around the same time every day and have not missed any. what could be the cause of the bleeding?
im scared dat i mite hav dis thinq calld implantation bleedinq becuz me n ma bf was havn sex on april 24 wit protection n den i felt his condom brake inside of me..buh nuffn was in it wen he took it off..buh den aqain dee followinq week..i had ma period wen i had ma period 1 week before we had sex..n dee first daii wen ma period happnd..it was a lil blood..n den it stoppd fer dee whole nite n den started aqain dee next daii n den stoppd fer a while n den cuntinued aqain like a normal period...i askd ma bf are yuh sure nuffn was in de condom? n he said i cant remember! wen cleerlii dat daii wen we had sex he said nuffn was in it.....im scared now....shud i assume dat im pregnant or not?
To all the young people who are not married and not looking to get pregnant..please go and see a doctor ASAP and if you are planning to have sex with your patner and then ask the doctor for pills to avoid pregnancy. Its a scary moment for you every month having unprotected sex.

TO all  the ones who are looking to get pregnant:
I have read a lot about this spots things.
1.) It supposed be 1 or 2 days brown dark spots (no blood period) when they say pink is becuase withing the brown is some pink color of the blood.

2.) cramps: not evry woman will have cramps but it can be for days around all your body + you can get sleeppy, hungry and also you can get sore throat.( hum..who knew!)

3.) the brown spot supposed be before your period ..at least 1 week before the period

I am in the same boat but my last period was on april 12. I am 2 days away and i feel the cramp in my belly  just the same feeling as when my period is coming every month but i had 2 days brown spott  last tuesday and wednesday and then stop...but not the cramps its like something is happening inside me....totally weird!

whatever its ..lets keep in contact..post your comment about what happened to you..are you or not?

i had unprotected sex almost 6days after my period....is it posable that i can be pregnant i have irregular periods and on Monday i have very light period that i jst wiped it and it went away and the following day i have this brownish discharge it lasted for 2days,what does that mean?i dont know exactly when i will have my perioid because it irregular .i will be very happy if it comes out pregnant.....
so i came off my period two weeks ago and im spotting brownish blood, and having sharp pains like cramping !!. could this mean imm pregnant??
My fiancé and I have stopped trying not to get pregnant (ie. we're not really trying, but have stopped trying not to have a baby!).

I have a 35 day cycle. About 3 days before ovulation, 1 day before ovulation and 2 days after ovulation, we had sex.

Since then I've had really sore breasts, feeling like they have rocks in them, and today I've developed what appears to be implantation bleeding (very light, almost brown discharge).

My boobs are never sore with AF, and my period isn't due for another 5 days.

Could I be pregnant?
Hi all, I experienced brown discharge a week AFTER my period that lasted a day with light cramping and bloating. Now, a week later, I am experiencing lower back pain, fatigue and still a little cramping and bloating.but with no breast tenderness or nausea. Could this be implantation bleeding if it came a week AFTER my period??
Hello all. I'm new here.
Ok, so my situation sounds very similar to a lot of you all. I was supposed to get my period around oct. 27th, & it was a no-show. I began to experience cramping, sore breast, and my areolas darkened significantly. On Nov. 6th I began to have bleeding. It started off very light ( pinkish red in color) which is very unsual. The first day of my period is usually heavy. I also usually have cramping the day before or the day my period starts, this time no cramping at all. hmmmm. I usually bleed for 7 days. Not this time, my bleeding began to lighten up on the fourth day (so unusual). And by the 6th day the bleeding had completely stopped. At this point I'm was still experiencing sore breast, areolas are still darkened, & also was having some nausea & feeling the need to vomit. And did I mention tiredness. A few days after the bleeding stopped I took 3 pregnancy test (after Nov. 11th). All 3 was negative. I'm so confused. Could I still be pregnant & my hcg levels are too low right now to detect? BTW, talked to my obgyn & they suspect pregnancy. I was told not to waste any more money on the HPT & and come in for a blood test. What are your thoughts???? THX
I was supposed to start my period the 30th and i started spotting the 4th and i usualy have very normal periods im like clockwork. I took two hot on the 2nd and 3rd then went to doc and all was negative. The doc said it couldd be to early to tell. I started spotting the 4tg and then had light bleeding for two days then on the 7th and 8th i spotted again and then that evening i stopped. If anyone has answers or comments plz let me know. The waiting is killing me.
Hey, Im new to all this... But Ive been tryn to conceive for awhile too. I had found out on June 11 that I was 5wks & 4 days. My husband & I were SO excited. We started tryn by April. The doc said that was pretty quick. I knew anything could happen so I tried to contain my excitement but by my 2nd month I had told everyone, already my mother N law was buyn me diapers. We were figuring what the baby's room would look like... ect. Then I was @ work on July 22nd when I noticed some light pink spotting... I freaked out right away of course, thinking this shouldn't B happening. I've taken extra care of myself... prenatal vitamins since April... quit all caffeine, eating better, walking, U name it. Called my mother & sister N laws. They told me they heard that it can happen while everything being ok. But if I started bleeding than I should B cautious. So I calmed down after talkin w them & did some Googling. Read alot of stories that some women have actual periods or seem like that when their pregnant. So I went home, told my husband & we decided to keep an eye on it. The next 2 days it was still light but changed from pink to brown w some clotting... but only when I peed... still no need for a pad. Sun. nite my back was cramping & my stomach felt bloated like gas. Which I had backaches threw out my pregnancy so didnt think much of that & figured it was just gas. Mon. morning (4:30am) I went to the bathroom & there was blood & clots... I definitely needed a pad! I started cryn, deep down inside I didnt want to believe it but I knew the inevitable was happening... even w everyone still tryn to tell me it could still B ok. I called the doc right away! The earliest they could see me was 11:00... it was 8:30am. So I went to sit N the tub  thinking that should dull the cramps. It worked for awhile but by 9:45 the cramps N my stomach sounded like contractions... (never been preg. before) they came every 7-10 min. & my back hurt constantly. I decided to take a shower so I could get out cuz I was so uncomfortable. When I stood up a gush of blood came, still upset I gathered myself while prayn for a miracle. It was almost time to leave to go to the doc. I remember pacing the floor while rubbing my belly & moaning seem to help.  Finally we got to the doc office. My doc wasnt their but another doc saw me. Seemed like we waited forever... he did an ultrasound then said, "well, I dont see nothing, nothings there" Then he left the room for a bit. N shock I looked to my husband & said what does he mean nothings there. He was already N tears as he held me & said Im so sorry Baby! We were both emotional. I would of been 8wks that following mon. & would of been able to see &hear the heart beat. As we gathered ourselves to go talk to the doc, we knew something wasnt right for this to happen & also knew there was nothin I could of done to stop it. We both prayed to God & asked to one day, hopefully B the parents we so want to B! As soon as the doc came in he helped to reassure us that we did nothing wrong & unfortunately this does happen. My husband right away asked when can we try again... (Hes 37 & Im 32) I looked @ him w a big smile, I didnt expect him to say that but was relieved he wanted this as much as I do! Men might seem to not show their true feelings much but deep down inside they want what we want too. The doc said if after 6wks I had a normal period he doesnt see why I shouldnt, if I want to! So here its been passed 6wks & we've  been tryn so much I thought my husband would B running from me by now... lol! We've done alot of healing & R closer than ever. Im due Sept. 18 but noticed a very lil brown spot when I peed this morning... still nothin yet. Hopin its not my period but if it turns out to B then try, try & try I shall & yeah I may B a lil upset I know Anything worth having is worth fighting for. I hope my story has helped or brought light to someones day... all of U dont give up & dont stress cuz thats not good either... Good Luck & God Bless!!!!   Heather Reel ت
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I was wondering if ya'll could help me with somethin'..Okay, I was supposed to of gotten my period on tha 2nd of sep. 2011 and I didn't start..Well, I was five days late and on tha 7th I started spotting very light brown with alot of like watery cm, that lasted maybe 3 to 4 days at tha most..I didn't have heavy bleeding like normal and not tha cramps I usually have whenever AF arrives..I have been having alot of cramps here lately and still nothing..I gag at alot of things that normally wouldn't bother me, like cigarette smoke and just seeing certain things makes me wanna throw up but I threw up tha day that my period was supposed to arrive, I do believe that was tha day I actually threw up, somewhere around in there and I had ate chicken and ever since then chicken makes me wanna get sick..So needless to say, I don't eat it anymore..lol..But, I've been having mild cramps on and off and lower back pains, I can't sleep, when I do fall asleep I'm up within a few hours..I jus can't seem to get comfortable..I'm havin' bad headaches and staying nauseous most of tha time and gaining a little weight, my dads already asked me if I was prego..You think he senses that I am..I'm 21 btw..lol..But, I've also been really gassy here lately and it's not normal for me to be this gassy, and I haven't changed my eating habits or anything, so I don't know whats goin' on with me and also, I've had this red patch come up right above my eyebrow that won't go away and my skin jus looks wierd, I feel different and feel like there's somethin' goin' on with me, i don't wanna test cause I don't wanna test too early and me get a false reading..tha veins in my breasts and sides seem to be appearing more and darker and my nipples are kinda tender and feel fuller and look it also..Kinda puffy around my aerola part and seems to be lookin' a little darker, but, I've also been experiencing like this pulling sensation in my belly, lower and upper like tha sides around my tummy..If anyone has any suggestions if I am prego. or not please let me know..Thanks:)
Hey everybody, I am 21 years of age and I have been having regular periods for tha past 8 months and this month I was supposed to of started on tha 2nd which didn't happen and then on the 7th I started having very light brown spotting(for 4 to 5 days), and this never happens before my period and tha brown spotting was mixed in what seemed to be like very watery cm, I've been gagging alot here lately at things that normally wouldn't bother me at all like cigarette smoke, and not to mention I threw up last week, I do believe it was last week after I ate chicken and ever since then I'm not able to eat chicken cause it makes me wanna get sick, so needless to say I don't even try to eat it anymore,lol..I've been having really bad headaches here lately and mild cramping on and off and still nothing..And tha last day that I was experiencing the spotting it seemed to turn to a light brownish/pinkish looking color..I've been gaining a little weight it seems like or I'm jus feeling like I am and I can see a little pooch at the lower part of my stomach and my dad already asked me if I'm pregnant..Can parents sense that you are before you even know you are?..Anyways, I've also been experiencing lower back pains and can't seem to sleep and when I do go to sleep I wake up within a few hours, I jus don't seem to be able to get comfortable and I don't feel like I've been to sleep at all and rested whenever I do get up and then sometimes, somedays, I can sleep for hours but still don't feel like i've gotten any rest, I feel dazzed and blurry, if that makes sense..lol..And i've had this tugging sensation at the lower part and tha sides of my tummy, and it seems like its getting bigger..and my boobs seems to have darker veins in them and puffy around my aerola and slightly darker in color and my nipples are sensative, and sometimes in tha shower if tha water hits them a certain way it hurts really bad cause it feels like needles or somethin' pokin' 'em..and i seem to have a runny nose constantly here lately and also alot of saliva..but, if you think this is implantation bleeding please let me know and if so when can i test, I didn't wanna test too early cause I know some ppl's hcg levels aren't high enough to detect yet and it takes about 2 or 3 months for them to find out..And oh yeah, did I mention that I'm really gassy which is unnormal for me, I haven't changed my eating habits or anything, somedays I'm jus so nauseated that I can't eat and sometimes I kinda force myself to eat, and I crave things..But anyways, please get back to me and any comments is greatly appreciated:)..
and also i've been gettin' these bumps(acne), I guess u could say all over..
HPT do not work for me, I took one the day before I heard from the doctor I was pregnant and I was already 12 wks along!! I also did one with a friend when I was 6 months pregnant and it said negative haha HPT can be extremely unreliable
well thought I was pregnant cuz  I had been spotting light brown for 3 days & thought it was implantation bleeding... my period aint due till 2morrow but got outta the tub to find that my period has started.... guess that means Im not. Which I dont understand cuz Ive never spotted that long before starting a peroid. Usually a light spotting right before, then heavy 3 days, then tappers off till the end of the 7th day. (yes, 7 days) I did miscarry on July 25th...(was 7wks4days)... not sure if that has anything to do w it. Has anyone ever experienced that & still been pregnant? Im so upset, I really thought I was. Tryn not to let it upset me but it gets overwhelming @ times.

Ok just a question! I had sex about a week ago. two days after I had sex I started spotting lightly, I decided it was because he was..a bit large. Sorry TMI ladies. Then a few days later I spotted for two days and a bit on the third day. Now its gone and my period isn't for another week, I went to the doctor and they did a pelvic exam and said everything was fine. So now I am confused. I was ovulating my my phone calendar, and I had sex on my fertile days.

I just need a bit of insight on when I can tests.
Dates.
Sex - 10th
Spotting- 11th (Stopped that day)
Spotting 13-16 (Stopped)
Period Due - 29th.

SOoo...help! lol
i am due to have my period sat the last few days including today i have really bad period pains last night i bleed so lightly it was really light pink colour i thought i had come on today i have period pains but nothing.what does this mean i had sex 4 day s out of the seven and had sex on the day of ovulation would appriate your options please don't know what it is or what to do thanks xx
Hi i was due on my period the 4th October and it never came but i had a little cramping pain that lasted a few miniutes and went but the week before my period i was bleeding just a little red blood and then the next day it was like pink water just when i wiped. i have done tests and they have all came back negative, this is the 3rd day after my period was supposed to come! please could someone help as it is driving me crazy! does anyone think that this is implantation bleeding or just a weird period?
thanks.
Please could someone answer me. . .I keep researching the web and i dont have a clue whats up :( prego or not? x
im having the same problem but 3 days past my period due date no period!! , what was the outcome? have you tested?
let me know as im more or less im the same boat as u.lol
hello i dont know whats goin on with me i havent had my period since july 26th its now oct 9th i have been spotting for over 2 months on and off but last month ist been on and not off since my last period in july now i have no pain though when i wipe its red blood only when i wipe sometimes i have to used a pad the pad last the whole day with a little blood  but its not a lot like on my reg period. i have been takin pegnancy test and they all came neg..i dont know whats goin on have anyone had this what could it be let me know thanks so much..
I saw my period on the 1st of october which lasted till the 5th and I started running temperature and on the 10th of same october on cleaning up after urinating I noticed the issue was stained with blood as if am going to see my menses again. please what does this signify
i was supposed to get my period on the 4th october, & it is now the 11th. im 7 days late!! took a test and its neg :( unfortunately. do you know what could b causing it 2 b late?
but also, a week before my period was due i started bleeding just light, not like my normal flow for 2 days the next day NOTHING!! & then the day after that when i wipe there was a very light pink blood, but only when i wiped though (sorry tmi!)
do you know what this cud b x

thanks C x
I toke the plan b on oct 5 had sex on the 4 and the 4 was my highest ov date and on oct 11 I was spottin like pink but only for a min I toke a hpt and it came out neg does that mean that I'm not prego or that's a sign that I'm
I am 23 and have three kids a set of twin girls and a 10 month old. For about the last week or two I have been having really bad hot flash's at night and for the last week i have starting getting nausead at night as well. I am also having a strange period. Since August I have usually started around the 9th of every month and i did in aug and then in sept i started on the 9th and then three weeks later. Now its oct and I started three weeks later again. Thats not normal because I usualy have my period 4 weeks apart from each other. I am on my period now and its different. I am cramping in my lower back and it feels like my uterus is cramping slightly. I also havent changed my pad but 2 times today. I am not bleeding as heavy as I usually do. Does anybody know what is going on?
Hi everyone... So me and my husband are trying to get pregnant with a second child. My last period started on oct. 3rd and lasted 5 days. I ovulated around oct. 20 th and we had unprotected sex on the 18 th... 20 th and 21 st... I am due to start my period nov. 2 nd( tomorrow). I've had times during the day where I've felt nauseated and I've had random small headaches. Yesterday morning I woke up and had brownish discharge in my underwear. And then this morning I had very light pinkish brown discharge when I  wiped after using the restroom. Could this be implantation. I really hope I don't start my period tomorrow. Please if you have any advice I would like to hear from you thanks.
Hi , I BEGAN WHAT I THINK WAS SPOTTING THE DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD . AROUND 1 IN THE MORNING I BEGAN CRAMPING SEVERELY & BLEEDING HEAVIER & RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL . THEY GAVE ME A PREGNANCY TEST & A CT SCAN & SAID NOTHING WAS WRONG BUT I HAD A UTI . BUT I FEEL PREGNANT & THE REST OF MY PERIOD WAS JUSS SPOTTING WHEN I LEFT THE HSPTL . CAN I BE PRGNANT BUT IT WAS 2 EARLY 2 DETECT ?
I am in the same situation. I've been going through IUI with my husband and I am in the midst of my 2ww and just started having a brownish discharge (period? implantation bleeding?) wish I knew what this was all about. I've taken about 5 HPT (i know too early BUT) they all have a very light pink 2nd line. I was really hopeful this was it :-/

Hope you are doing fine and if you have any insight from your experience over the last three weeks I'd love to hear.
Hey qirls i just have a few questions early last week i went to wipe and my cervical mucus was a light brown color also a lil pink tint to it and was a few streeks of blood on the tp and i looked it up and all the readinq i am doinq all of it points to implantation bleedinq the next two days it was still brownish and was havinq a lil crampinq idk if it was my period cuz my periods are very irreqular like 5 months apart so i took a pt and came out neq i was sad cuz me and my bf been ttc but i think it was to early to take the pt i still havent qot my period and have clear cervical mucus aqain and i should be qettinq another pt in two weeks cuz thats wen i qet paid ... But could i really pe preqnant or am i just makinq myself  belive in it
Hi i need a little help. I am 21 my last period(well spotting) was july15,2012 i had sex on july 13,29, and 31. On july 28 sat i experience some clear stretchy discharge which lasted for 2/3 day now 8/11/12 i started spoting real light like brownish red than got watery blood like. The pad was brownish red.the whole ttime. Today its the same as watery but havent had any blood clots both 3 day was unprotective sex. Could anybody tell me whats wrong. Additional; about a couple of days after last sex i started,having dreams i had a baby in was holdong alil girl kn the doctor tryd to hand me a chucky lil boy.. And hp is appreciated
Hi all I was late on my period and I was experiencing horrible pains in my stomach and I came on my period Tuesday and I'm still on and I'm normally on four days and now my blood doesn't fill a pad but it's thinner then usual and bright red does anyone have any suggestions to what it is xx
I have a question, DH and I had sex throughout ovulation time (at least I think) I have experienced sore breasts for about a week that have since subsided (yesterday) and I have had some nausea pretty much throughout the last week or so, and more frequent headaches along with food cravings. My period isn't due for 2-3 more days and I have started a small amount of brown/pink spotting as well as light cramping. Could this be implantation bleeding or should I just assume it is my period? I am pretty regular and have a 28 day cycle.
I have had almost all the symptoms and now I think I'm spotting since its 3 or 4 days before I'm supposed to start and I'm really hoping that I am pregnant but I'm so confused... Anyone have any advice?
if you can still remember this incident. were you pregnant? or just abnormal light period? what if that period lasted longer?