Is this normal?
I had a D&C done 1 1/2 weeks ago, and I bleed for 3-4 days. I have heard that it takes 4-6 weeks to get your period, but I started bleeding today. Is that normal? has anyone else got their period that soon after a D%C? I would think that 1 1/2 weeks is kindof soon to be starting my period. Any thoughts?
It's probably still from the d&c. I had it off and on for a couple of weeks after the main part of bleeding was done. You wont get af until after hcg is normal again and you ovulate. My hcg took a little over 2 weeks to drop to normal, after I o'd af came like clockwork 2 wks later. I'm sorry your going through this too.
Ive had 3 d&c's and everyone was different.  I ususally bled off and on for a few weeks but always got my af 1 month to the day of surgery.....Im very regular.  It could just be some bleeding from the surgery still.  Sometimes it takes your body a while to get back to normal.  Good luck.
I guess I thought it was weird, because I had stopped bleeding for 1 whole week, until today. has anyone started their period that soon after?
Thank you for your comments, that makes me feel better that there isn't a problem. Hopefully after a couple of cycles I will concieve again. Best of wishes to you.