Maternal & Child Community
It's a....drum roll please!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

It's a....drum roll please!!!

It's a BOY!!  We are soooo excited!  everthing looks perfect and he is a very active baby!!  Im so happy now i can finally start shopping alot more!  But just letting ya'll know!!  God bless...bye
Avatar n tn
congrats im having a boy too
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S!!
We are finding out tomorrow morning.  Glad to hear that everything is healthy!
Happy shopping!!!!  
Congrats!!!!  I am excited for you!  I am so jealous...I am DYING to know what I am having!  Everyone is finding out and I need to know too!  I will be 16 weeks in a few days and my doctor is making me wait until I am 20 weeks.  I see the doc on Monday, maybe I will try begging for 18 weeks!  :-)  Congrats again!
yeah! we are all having boys it seems i found out at 12 weeks tech said she was 90% sure
CONGRATS on your little man! :)
Avatar n tn
CONGRATS!!!

Congrats!!! I'm having a baby BOY too! I'm so excited, always wanted to have a boy:)))
Wooo Hooo!!!

Congrats!!!!  Blue blue blue....

And now, here we go on the naming....lol

Have you two ironed the boy name out yet?
I am having all sorts of issues with a 'boy's' name.

DH and I can not agree on anything.

Therefore, I hoping for a girl....LOL
With my ds we couldn't agree on a girls' name.....

With this one, a dd, we couldn't agree on a boys' name.

So I think you are having another girl.
Well - if it is another girl...

When they are 13 and 16 can you just come and put me in a straight jacket....save the men in the white coats some time....

LOL
Thanks...Im so excited!!  Boys are so much fun! I cant wait.  In the back of my mind i was like maby there wrong and were going to have a girl but after seeing his "jewels" on the pic from the ultrasound i was like ummm yeah theres no mistake.  He just wanted the whole world to see what he was workin with!!LOL  

deanne- Yeah i gave in to the name thing!  He will be a third unfortinately :)  I was like, i wanted him to have his own identity but my husband wanted it so bad so im like okay, fine.  I just want a healthy baby and so far thats what i have!  But were going to nickname him "trey" for 3!  But good luck to you and keep us posted on what your having.  What are you hopeing for?
Congrats, I'm having a boy too :)