Maternal & Child Community
Just a comment....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Just a comment....

I just want to tell everyone that I'm greatful of all of your inputs and not just to my topics, but even the rest of the other questions that I have read.  Reading everyones questions, concerns, answers, and ideas makes me feel a little bit better knowing that I'm not the only one having problems.  It's nice to be able to discuss things with others that knows what you are going through.  I have a lot of girl friends but it's hard for me to really talk to them.  They all have such an easy time getting pregnant and some of them already have more that one child.  I have a younger sister who supports me greatly and is there for me, but she still can't possibly know the feeling.  My parents are very supportive and my husband is so loving, but I know he is also stuggeling with his feelings and that this is also hard on him.

Bottom line I'm just glad to have a place like this to turn to.  And I praise you all for being strong and honest.  Let's all not lose hope because as they say good things happen to good people and what's more amazing than bring life to a child.

Thank you all....
Tags: Pregnancy, maternal, child, friends, Hope, Life, reading