Just saying Hi!
Good morning everyone.  I hope all is well.  I hope everyone is enjoying motherhood, being pregnant, being not pregnant, getting their BFP's and all.  AJ is 3 weeks now and is kind of fussy at night.  I am not breastfeeding anymore.  I was pumping, but it decreased my milk supply and now i am dry for the most part.  He is eating formula which DH and I are fine with.  I stopped going to a breastfeeding group that i went to because they were making me feel bad for supplementing with formula, so I know they would be very disappointed now that he is strictly on formula.  I tried it for 2 weeks and now I am done.  Should I feel bad?  I dont.  Is that horrible?  Anyway, AJ is so beautiful.  DH and I are going to a cocktail party for a friend that is getting married this weekend and it is my first time out.  I will be drinking for the first time since last July!  I should get toastly off one glass of wine!  I am excited about getting all dressed up.  My mom and dad are keeping the baby.  The party is at the club house on the golf course where they live so it is very conveinent.  We will just spend the night and be there for Mother's Day!  I have to go give AJ a bath, we are going shopping!  I could get used to being a stay at home mom.  Damn July 5 when i have to go back to work!
Don't feel bad about giving AJ formula. It is whatever you want to do. I am sorry that your class made you feel horrible about it.
I am glad you are getting out and can drink again. That is one of the problems with nursing. On my 21st birthday I will still be nursing, so I will not be able to drink at all.
Have fun on your night out!!
Mandi
hey there! no, you should not feel bad about not breastfeeding! that is your choice. glad aj is doing well. jacob is growing like crazy! he will be 3 weeks tommorow and he weighs 10 pounds, he was 7/14 when he was born. he too is fussy at night, his problem is that he eats all the time. every 2 hours he wants to be fed. well enjoy your shopping..... we just got back from shopping. i bought one of those infant carriers you where because he wants to be held all the time and my arms kill me. so maybe i can do things around the house and he can just go for the ride. he will probably hate it. they do not like anything that makes it easier for us. well........enjoy your night out. what i would give for that! good to hear from you!
Glad AJ is doing well !!  Don't feel bad about stopping breastfeeding, I don't think its for everyone.  Believe me I wanted to give it up yesterday but I'm trying to stick it out !
Maura was getting a supplemented bottle but since I seem to be overproducing milk so I'm just pumping a nighttime bottle for DH to give to her. I can pump out 6oz with a manual pump in 15 mins !!  I'm like the Niagra Falls of breastmilk !  LOL
She gained 10 oz in 3 days !  She's now 7lbs 12oz !!
Well girls I think we all good use a good **** UP!!(Well those of us Not pregnant anymore!! Gonza have one for me  I bet it has been about a good 1.5 year since I had a "little too much"
Yes you will enjoy a evening out.

As for formula feeding its whatever works!!

It was nice just to get away for a few hours today even though it was cleaning

Doctor office called and  I did my recheck for diabetes and ALL was fine
Do not feel bad about not breatfeeding.  You tried.  And most doctors will tell you that the immunity built up during the first 2 weeks are the most important anyway.  You baby got your breastmilk when it was needed most.  

Congrats!!

Amanda
So glad to hear you are gd free!
just to let u all know, my baby was born 4-27 at 8:46pm 3 weeks early!!! I went in tues and was induced, after 26 hrs of labor and no progress, i had a c-section. The baby had jaundis so we had to stay 2 extra days and just got home. Thanks for all of your help!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Hmmmm alcohol....whats that??? LOL.  Seems like forever since I had a good drink!  Pregnant for 9 months now breastfeeding for nearly 6 oh my god!  Not to mention I was pregnant for my 21st birthdayn and then nursing for my wedding!!!  Funny story actually, we were waiting for the sweets to come out at the wedding and mum brought Josh over to me and said he was getting hungary so I fed him at the bridal table.  Everyone thought it was the most amazing thing that I would do that and even took photos.....never going to live this one down!
Today ... after 9 months.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
congratulations!!!
We need details!!!  Boy or girl  how big  etc...etc...