Maternal & Child Community
Just wondering ??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Just wondering ??

Hi all , does anyone know if its normal for baby to sort of slow down with regards to movemment , at some stages of pregnancy .I am 24 weeks 3 days , i started to feel my little one at around 21 weeks , there would be little bursts of kicking all throughout the day when i myself slowed down . (if im moving around and busy i generally dont feel anything ) ,but in the last 3 days or so , the movement has decreased quite a bit , ive probably felt him/her about 6 or 7 single times today . Although the actual kicks themselves do feel a lot stronger when they happen , i can actually feel my bladder being kicked or pushed on !!! I did read somewhere that as they get bigger , they can't tumble and somersault as much , could this be why i dont feel as much , or is this completely normal ?? I could call my midwife tomorrow but i do like to hear personal experiences first , just in case im being totally paranoid !!!! thanks xx
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i posted about this a few days ago. I'm 23wks and feel less movement in the past couple days then I did a wk or two ago. Everyone says it's fine and not to worry. Movement doesn't become regular till 28wks and at that time they say do kick counts. Unless you completely go a day or so without movement I wouldn't worry, even though I know it's hard.
Blank
167_tn?1374177417
They still have quite a bit of room at that point. I'm 30 weeks (on Sunday) and I am feeling LOTS of strong movement and rolling and punching all over. But there are times when he will go a few days or so without much movement and I think it's when they're going through a growth spurt. If you're still feeling movement then I wouldn't worry. These little ones already give us so much worry!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank