Just wondering
Hi, I was just reading all of these stories of women who have became pregnant after having a tubal ligation, and i was just shocked. I thought that it was impossible to get pregnant after a tubal ligation. I had mine done in 2005 and I  do regret it. I am 24 yrs old with three kids already, but I would welcome another pregnancy! My husband may not be as thrilled, haha. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knows what the chances of my tubal ligation failing and me becoming pregnant, without tubal reversal, would be. As far as i know my tubes were only cut and tied. My doc performed the tubal at the same time as my c-section. I have heard that it is not wise to have a tubal at the same time as a c-section, but i don't know if that is true or not. Any advice would be welcomed.
I had my tubes cut, tied and burned, it will be nine years ago Aug. 11th. I am in a new relationship and for the last 2 weeks, have been experiencing,swore, swollen tender breasts, nausea, dizziness, and the spotting, heart burn, lower back pain, but know that if possible I would only be about 2 weeks pregnant.  Am  I crazy, or could I be pregnant, not due for my period for about another week 1/2. Just really confused right now!
Yes. You can become pregnant. Your chances are pretty high. The longer its been since you had your tubes tied the higher your chances are.  I was told its higher when u have had a c-section.  I regret that I got mine tied. But after 4 children. I think I had my share. But my Doctor told me that he doesn't think he tied mine right. And that I have to be very carefull. Or I will and can get pregnant. He told me that 6 weeks after mine was done. I just had sex for the first time after I had my son and now I'm late. .. :(   But if you guys wanted to have some more children just give it some time. Your body has a way of going back to its old self.. But if you have anymore Questions. I can always ask my Doctor
I am 30 years old and a tubal almost 3 years ago, right after my tubal my periods became very regular, every month and at the same time. Just recently they have started to become very irregular. I had one in December and then nothing until February, I was worried and took a pregnancy test and it was of course negative. I went to my GYN and he said not to worry until at least 2 months, after the exam it brought on a period but only for a day. In April I had a light 4 day period. I have now not had a period for 49 days, then I got an extremely light one again for 3 days. Please help, am I going through early menopause?