Maternal & Child Community
LH level during pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

LH level during pregnancy

I had sex with my hubby on June 4 one day after my LH level had been detected as positive on June 3, but the period came on time on June 19 and all the pregnancy tests turned out to be negative including the negative blood test for pregnancy at facility.So I assumed I was not pregnant.

In the following days, from June 30 til today(July 6), I've been testing my LH level with 3 different brands very carefully almost 4 time daily, but failed to see any LH level positive, every time two lines appear with test line lighter than the control line.This negative ovulation tests surely means I'm not ovulating this month despite I did feel some abdominal pains as well as find the transparent fluid from cervical mucus three times in 24 hours. I wonder if this negative LH surge surely is a sign of conception. Is there any chance that any gal knows the LH level during pregnancy. How high the chance for me to be pregnant? Any feedback is appreciated.

Best wishes to all.
more than likely you just didnt ovulate yet.  i have heard that you will get a positive on your O strip when you are pregnant so while you are getting a neg, that would be another indicator that you are not pregnant.  Maybe you are O later than last month.  You really dont need to be taking those things 4 times per day.  you are wasting your money.
Many thanks. Point is that I have rather regular periods per month. Is it a sure thing that women O if period is regular?
An OPK will usually show positive if you are pregnant. You can read about this at peeonastick.com. I think the title is "OPK's used as HPT's". Some women just don't have luck with OPK's, but they still manage to get pg. And yes, it's possible to have other ovualtion signs, including AF, and still not ovulate.
i have read that most women dont ovulate one random cycle a year so that could be what is happening with you....  If ytou dont get an o sign this m,onth, im sure you will next month....
Many thanks to all the nice people that have responded and helped. Just want to share with you guys my happiness here. I finally got my LH surge on 8 this month, almost one week later than the due date(I normally have pretty regular AF). And on the same day, in the later afternoon, right after swimming with my DH, I felt an AF like pain in the lower belly, then between 9:30 and 11:00, I was experiencing moderate cramping, twinges and heavy feelings in the lower belly, which was a bittersweet memory for me, cause I had never had that kind of symptoms before when ovulating. I assumed that was the magic meeting of my DH's sperm and my egg!!!!!! I've been feeling like on top of the world ever since then. Just want to let those TTC know that some women don't O in their mid cycle, so if you can't detect your LH surge for a while, please don't be surprised or upset, go on testing and you'll get a delayed O~~~~~~~~~~~

Tons of baby dust to all~~~~~~~~~
I took my test on Monday   which was positive and  we did had an intercourse, todays is thursday and  i am experiencing cramping and heavy  feelings in the lower belly. does it mean that  i got pregnant, filles like sperm finaly met my egg. Does anyone knows  is it normal experience this kind of pain,  is thios pain can be an indicator of being pregnant?