Maternal & Child Community
Ladies, PLEASE HELP ME!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ladies, PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hey.. I have been TTC for around 2 months now, after a MC i experienced in April. I have been having unprotected sex every single day, beause i do not want anything more than a little blessing of a child.

So.. I am 3 days late, which is unusal! However, i have done 3 HPT's and they're negative... I have very tender breasts, constipation (sorry tmi) and VERY strong heart burn, i'm also very tired and am breaking out!

PLEASE! I can't just ignore the fact i am late however i have been breaking my heart looking at negative hpt's :(

what's wrong with me????? Thank you for any help xxxx
I guess the first question is to ask when you are taking the hpt. Is it first thing in the morning when you go to the bathroom for the first time? I would try that. The other thing is to be careful. I wanted to get pregnant so bad that my mind tricked me into acting like i was pregnant only to have my period show up a few days later. Try and relax. Thats probably the hardest yet most importantbpart. Keep us updated!
Thank you for your reply!

I actually did take one in the moring, however i have been peeing  lot throughout the night so i'm not too sure if it was just weak or whatever! (peed like 5am and tested at around 9am)

Oh i know, i had this before i got my hopes up so much and although i am really trying not to bother about it, i do.. it's a shame! But i have a 'feeling' IT'S STRANGE!!

I get so hard on myself... I will hate myself for a little while, I don't smoke, drink, eat too much or anything, i look after myself, work, and get all the rest i need but it doesn't seem to b happening :( I honstly think that since my MC i have defo been more anxious about getting pregnant and probably trying harder!

I have pains as if i am coming on my period, have for around 10 days, however.... nothing!
I was too after my m/c. I understand completely. If you want to get it out of the way, the next step could be to go in to urgent care if you can't get in to your doctor and have blood drawn that will check your levels. If they're there....you're pregnant. If they're not, you know you're not pregnant.
Thank you :)

I'm now 4 days late, however I've had a little very light red and watery spotting, so I'm giving up hope for this month!

better luck for next month, ey!