Ladies who have had 2 or more babies
Ok I have always heard that the second child tends to be bigger than the first. I am curious to know what everyone's experience has been! I am only 13 weeks so I still have a while to worry about this but my daughter was 9lbs 7oz and I'm scared this one's going to be too big for me to deliver! With my daughter I pushed for almost 3 hours. I am 5'4 and normally around 105lbs and very small framed but big babies seem to run in both my and my boyfriend's families.
My first was induced the day before my due date and was 9 lbs, 5 oz with a huge head.  It took 30+ minutes to stitch me up afterwards.  My second was a week late and was 8 lbs, 12 oz, also with a huge head!  I only needed two stitches.  So the second child isn't always bigger than the first, and your body has already experienced labor so it is a little looser.
Mine went

7 lbs 14 oz
8 lbs 15 oz
9 lbs 11 oz..........LOL......I'm doomed for a whopper!!!  All c-sections here though!!
Thanks ladies! I've been asking my friends and co-workers and it seems like it's just different for everyone. I hope I can have another natural delivery (without too many stitches) but I guess in the end as long as I have a healthy baby I'll be happy!