Late Period and 1 day spotting
Hi ladies,
I've read few of the comments here. All seem to have the same problem with negative results while having pregnancy symptoms. Its frustruating!
The hubby and I are TTC for a year now and i'. 33. I've PCOS (irregular period), on Metformin ,to control my sugar levels, and hypertensive. I saw the OBGYN 4 mths into my marriage. she decided to put me on BC to regulate my menses but i refuse. firstly that delaying my TTC, secondly i just don't want to put any more chemicals in my body. So the huby and i turned to homeopathy. 3 months into it my period becoming more shorter that the average of 50 days. my last one was 35 days. My 3rd visit the doc boost up my "conceiving machine" ;) my last period was feb 19 and now its april 2nd still no AF. in between those days i've PMS symptoms such as cramps, constipation, few days of nausea, breast tenderness. all those symptoms comes and goes but more prominently were the cramps which was most of the time there. i took HPT few days after March 19, few days after that and yesterday which all came negative. and last weekend, i thought AF was here but it turned out to be a one day spotting. (brown red blood) now i've cramps, and i feel like something was pulling my belly button in, full tummy and sort of sore nips.
what is happening to me? we've been hoping for a baby so bad. It depresses me when my friends who got married after me glowing with pregnancy. i know the mind can do something to the body but this is really frustruating. i just hate waiting. If i'm not pregnant i want to get it done and over with and have my AF so i can try again.
Please help..