Length of Implantation Bleeding??
My cycles are extremely irregular since my m/c in January and I had light brown spotting for 6 days last week. HPT shows BFN. Only two periods since m/c. OBGYN told me to call and schedule appt if I don't have AF by the end of June. Since my doctor won't talk to me until July I tried to look information up on the internet (with no luck). Can implantation bleeding last for 6 days or am I most likely just experiencing a hormonal imbalance from the m/c???
I really cant answer your question because I dont know exactly but I had a m/c on May 13 and I just had what I think was my AF. I too had brown spotting for 6 days and thought it might be implantation but then after about the sixth day it got slightly heavier and turned bright red like a normal AF. It still was light but I am pretty sure it was a AF. I have the Ovacue, have your heard of it? It basically through my saliva each morning after the start of your AF tells you when your fertile. This is my eight day of semi brown spotting and bleeding and it told me this morning that my most fertile day is day 12. I got pregnant the first month I used it but I had a m/c. So anyways, I think your brown spotting might be a AF just weird and light due to the m/c. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.
I don't think I would be as confused if I had actually started bleeding. I only had a slight brown spotting (mostly when I wiped). I only had one day where I needed a panty liner and it was only for a short time. I my cycle would have regulated by now. It has been six months since my m/c and I'm starting to get frustrated...
when did you have the bleeding? once, and IF, you have implantation bleeding then you will test + on a HPT with a couple of days.