Light bleeding...Miscarriage?
okay I'm sure how to explain this without getting confusing so I'll try it this way...

20 days ago- had unprotected sex

10 days ago- had my period (I never got a pregnancy test, and after I had my period I wasn't worried about being pregnant)

yesterday(5 days after my period)- I started bleeding again but the bleeding was very light and it only lasted for a day. earlier yesterday I threw up but I also had a few cigerettes which I rarely ever do, so that could explain the reason I threw up, but it dosn't explain the bleeding.

So I know that most women spot about 2 weeks after conception so it wouldn't make sense for me to be spotting almost a month afterwards. But then, I also know that when you have a miscarriage you usually spot as well, could this be what happened? and is there any way to tell? I know I did get my period so I thought it I couldn't have been pregnant, but some people told me you don't always miss your first period...but I was just wondering if there is any way to know if you had a miscarriage? (with the preferance of not going to see a doctor.)
Take an HPT if you are - were pregnant you may still have the HCG in your system. Take an hpt today and maybe that will give you some more info.