Maternal & Child Community
Likelyhood of pregnancy after tubal
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Likelyhood of pregnancy after tubal

I had my tubes tied 4 years ago and am having all the syptoms (symptoms) of being pregnant. Have taken 2 hpt and they were negative. What are the chances of me being pregnant?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Although I am no expert I think your likelyhood of being prenant is very very low.  I have heard that with tubal ligations your at more of an increased risk of tubal pregnancy.  I think sometimes that if we really want to be pregnant our mind can play big tricks and every symptom we have we magnify to make ourselves think we are pregnant.
Blank
Everyone is different. I have known of few women getting pregnant still but it doesnt happen often.
I knew of this woman that was sooo fertile she even got pregnant when she had her tubes burned, they grew back together. She had them tied and got pregnant, she has tried anything and everything. She has like 5 or 6 kids. Her husband won't get anything done and she is about to go crazy!
I guess she is just one of the lucky ones, but god must be telling her these babies are meant to be! I know she seem's a bit to lucky if you ask me!

anything is possible.
Blank
I had a tubal ligation just 15 months ago. almost missed 2 cycles now.. took like 4 homepregancy test and all say no...I went to gyn for 1 yr checkup after my sons birth.(which he was conceived after my husband had a vasectomy--go figure). And now i have the nausea, sore boobs, cravings for foods and sometimes lightheaded and dizzy.. my ob said OHH.. dont worry ur not pregnant.. see ya next year..That doesnt sit well with me.. Keep seeing all these posts about neg test and still being pregnant after tubal ligation.. i know its possible due to my last child..coming via vasectomy.Anyones opinions on what i should do.
Blank
906115_tn?1344204109
After tubal ligations it messes up your system real bad and they acall it tubal ligation syndrom (syndrome). I think you are not pregnant but may have a oveerain cyst or you hormones are playing tricks on you from the TL. I had mine redone becasue of the health problems it casued me and I also wanted more. WHen the hormones can not flo right to your uterus and back to your ovaries it messes up you rwhole endocrine systema nd female parts. Look up tubal igation syndrom (syndrome).
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...