Longer than normal LP??
Hi there! Question, My lp is the longest that it has ever been! I have been testing and it has all been negative. My cycles are usually 22-24 days, with one 25 day cycle in the last 7 months. I am on cd25 today. What does the long LP mean? Thanks for any input!!
The LP is the time after ovulation until your period which should be 14 days. I don't know how common a long LP is but I know a lot of women who have long cycles ovulate later. So if you ovulate on day 14 then the proper LP would bring your period up to day 28. With your cyles being shorter you would o on day 10 then get your period on day 24. So generally it is the beginning of youe cycle that can vary. I would give it another week and if you still have no BFP and are worried go and see your dr and they may be able to help. I am all over the place with cycle length so believe me I know it is hard just to wait. I hope this has helped. Good Luck