Maternal & Child Community
Losing a baby at 22 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Losing a baby at 22 weeks

i've read lots of posts over the last months, when we were trying to conceive, when we did, and i was often comforted myself by the advice and support of everyone. i just read, i didn't post. now, i guess it's my turn...
i found out 3 weeks ago that our baby has not developed properly. we've been through tests and lots of crying. we're being admitted to the hospital on monday for labour induction. it's terrible. i'm 22 weeks pregnant. i never thought i would have to do this... to lose a baby. we've told our immediate families and just a friend or two. that's the hardest thing right now is telling people. it makes me sick to my stomach, but of course, everyone knows we're pregnant. and both my husband's sister and my brother have delivered healthy babies - this week. i feel terrible that there news is going to be somewhat overshadowed by ours. in one sentence, my parents have to say "we're finally grandparents" and then "our daughter lost her baby". i don't know what to do... and i feel like my life is ruined. i'll never get over this. anyone been through this who has advice or support or ideas as to how to cope? i'd appreciate anything. i don't know anyone who has had to go through this.
I cannot even imagine the heartache.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  I lost a baby but at only 5 weeks.  That was hard enough I just cant imagine what you are going through. I will be praying for you.  
I haven't been through this but just wanted to say how very sorry I am for you and your family.  My thoughts are with you during this very hard time....
I'm so so sorry.  I cant even begin to imagine.  I will be praying for you and your family.  Your a strong women to have made it this far and I truly pray that your strength will get you through this dificult time.  You have come to the right place because we all can be your support group during this rough time.  Good luck and I will be praying for you.
Did you have any other ultrasounds before this one? I am speechless to put it lightly. I cannot imagine the pain you are experiencing right now. I am 14 weeks and even at this point I can't begin to understand what it would feel like to lose the baby you have been dreaming about and waiting to meet for so long. You and your baby and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am just so sad for you.
I am so sorry for you.  Did they say the baby has died or that the baby is not developing according to schedule?  Maybe the baby is just growing slower.  I am praying for you and your family, I cant imagine how hard it must be.  I lost a baby at 10 weeks, but baby had died at 6 weeks or so.  I couldnt hold or even see my baby.  I hope you get to hold yours and name he/she, and I pray to God you are able to get through this, though I dont think you will ever get over it.  ((HUGS))
I'm sooo sorry for your loss.  I lost a baby at 8 weeks. It is hard.  
words cannot describe how sad I am for you and your family....losing a baby.. at any time.. is so very very painful.  I am so sorry.
I am thinking of you and your husband right now.  Please take care.  I can't imagine the feeling but know I'd be devastated.  I know there's lots of support out there for you - please take advantage of it.  My prayers are with you.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can honestly say I know how you feel. I lost a baby girl at 20 weeks last May to an umbilical cord accident. I had found out I was having a girl at 18 weeks and was a bit disapointed b/c  I was hoping for a boy, we have a beautiful daughetr who is 8.. I was over not having a boy before the day was over, This was to be our last baby and i was getting my tubes tied, I had had 5 losses before that. I remember calling my mom crying telling her it's another girl, she said you can't be that upset it's a girl. Anyway after the idea of having another girl set in I was getting ready for a church retreat and i felt a strange movement, like a thrashing, I had just woke up from a nap. I knew something was wrong but my doc insisted I was fine, I went all weekend knowing In my heart I had lost her at the retreat, on monday It was confirmed that I had lost her and needed to be induced the next day. I felt so bad that wasn't happy for what God had given me boy or girl.. The induction wasn't so bad that I can recall, they had me really drugged up, that's all I really recall. It wasn't until she came out that we knew what casued her to die, the cord was wrapped  3 times around her neck. We got to hold her and take pictures with her, beliveve me it helps in the healing process, it did for us anyway. We burried her in a beautiful place called babyland not far from our home. To add insult to injury 3 days after I turn on the TV and see Anna Nicole Smith and Brittany Spears were both expecting, how wwere they more desrving than me I thought.. I knew immediatley I wanted to try again, we went thru extensive genetic and chromisonal test they all came back normal and we got the OK top try again, 6 weeks later I was pregnant the first try, I'm now 36 weeks pregnant with a baby boy which I felt increddibly bad about when I found out. This pregnancy has been w/out any problems except for my worry something is always wrong, i rented a fetal heart doppler of the net to check the heartbeat whenever i want and that really helped me. I'm sharing this story to show you that there is hope. I think about Ella everyday and we visit her weekly and the pain is still there, having another baby will never fill the void and pain of what we went thru loosing her, But it has helped me heal in a strange way... God bless and I will keep you and your family in my prayers
I am so sorry.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
i am so sorry u r going through this.i know i shouldn't ask u any questions right now but i am curious to know whether u have any movements of the baby felt or any information would be appreciated.Did u feel anytime that ur baby was not growing?I am sorry if i hurt u..i am extremely sorry..The reason for me for asking is i am having my first baby now and i am scared to death because we found a chiroid plexus cyst in my baby's brain.Though the dr.was not concerned i am very tensed and get scared for nothing..i am sorry once again
I dont know what to say except "Im sorry"  I will pray for you and your family.
I Am very sorry for your loss..I KNow exactly what u are feeling..when i read ur bulletin i started to cry remembering the time I told my parents that they were goin to be granparents also and then to have to say that She los her baby. I was 7 months when i lost my baby girl in a car accident I was devestated since i was so far along and had bought everything, crib, car seat, clothes and blankets that friends had bought me.
I just want u to know that God knows what hes doing and dont be so sad. It will Not help in the future You cant change the past and even if u wished u did u couldnt. Just move ahead and hope for the best. Remember good things come to those who wait. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
How awful for you.  Has the baby already died, or are they just saying there are problems and need to induce?  I can't imagine your loss and pray that you will find some peace.
so sorry my baby stop growing at 8 weeks didnt find out until my first doc visit at 12 weeks, this is now my 3rd cycle sine my dnc in november hopefully this my bf and i month! best of luck to you. God Bless
Hi Emma,
I too just had to have a d&c yesterday, my baby stopped developing at 6wks 1 day. I am devastated,and can't tell you what to do to get over it, but I know what you're feeling, and I am so sorry you have to go through this and feel what you are feeling. My fiance` has been exceptionally gental and compassionate. I am very thankful that I have him. I don't know what it would be like to go through something like this without someone to take care of you. Just hang in there. Take care.

P.S. I gave my baby a nickname, I call him  Tiny Toes!
thanks so much to everyone for responding so quickly... to answer some questions, we had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and it was the best day. i got to see him swimming around like a little fishy and at that point, they didn't see any problems. when we went for the 19 week US, the technician thought there was something wrong. we were thinking positively because of course we want this baby more than anything in the world. one week later we went to a bigger city hospital for further tests and were told that the organs were not formed in the proper places and the baby had 2 spinal abnormalities - one lower and one near the neck. the baby is kicking and everything. we've done a lot of research on each of the abnormalities and the outcome for each one individually is not good for the baby. the doctor also told us that often when there are this many issues with a fetus that there are most likely other things wrong that can't be seen on an ultrasound. heart disease, lung problems, deafness, paralyzed limbs, organs not functioning properly - these are all usual outcomes of the defects found. and it is likely that they will occur. no one can tell us they won't and we couldn't bear to have a child suffer through painful surgeries and live such a life. the abnormalities cannot be fixed. i know to some people it sounds horrible to make this decision and i never thought i would. but when you're faced with these things, the first thing that comes to mind is the life of our child. the only thing that we've ever hoped for is for our child to be healthy and happy.  
I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost two babies last year.  I thought I would never stop grieving.  Eventually I just asked God to take the grief as I couldn't carry it anymore and He graciously did.

YOu are a strong loving woman, you will get through this awful time.  You will go on to have a healthy child.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
That would be a tough choice for anyone to make, God bless you and your baby... I will keep you both in my prayers
Please when you are ready visit http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/.  There is discussion group online to support other women who have had to make that decision for the best interest of their baby.  I had to make that decision last year, and this safe place has helped me get through some hard times.  I'm sending you lot's of love.
Tina
I a so sorry you have to endure this.  I just had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and felt like a part of me had died.  I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling right now.  You and your little angel are in my prayers--your family also.  You will get through this.  Surround yourself with people who love you.  God will be right there with you.  
This makes me cry. For you, for anyone who has to make this decision. One of my best friends had to do the same with her little girl. She didn't have a brain, only a brain stem. She kicked and everything. It was in the 20 week range also. I cannot imagine...I had a "good" U/S at 12 weeks also. I am 14 weeks now. This makes me worry. But mostly, my heart just goes out to you. They found NO abnormalities at the 12 weeks U/S? Was it the nuchal translucency one? Did they also do bloodwork?
My good friend had something similiar happen.  She was about 22 weeks when she had to deliver her baby girl.  Her kidneys did not form.  They told her she should have m/cied earlier but they could explain why she didn't.  Her choices were she could carry her to term, deliver and the baby would pass, she could be induced, or have a D & C (which she asked them were they crazy....that was unthinkable!), anyway she choose to deliver early.  Her baby girl only lived a short time and then she spent the rest of the day just holding her and loving her.  It was hard for her and took her some time to get over it after the fact.  I was worried for a while b/c she kept the nursery up so long.  But, on a lighter note, just as soon as she packed up the nursery and everything in it, guess what......she was pregnant again, and now has a perfect little boy that will be 2 in June.  I know this probably doesn't help a lot, but I did want you to know that I am thinking about you and I am really devestated that you are having to go through this.  I too have suffered 2 m/c and it is hard, but I know the further a long you are the harder it is.  I wish you the best.
Hi,I am really sorry to hear abt ur MC.I too lost my baby girl @ 22 weeks and had to get my labour induced.I can understand what u are gng through caus i have gone thru the same.Its unimaginable.I had just got my check up done a week prior to losing the baby where everything was okie according to the doc...but in a week's time,everything changed.
Initially it was very difficult to cope,as my cousins were abt to deliver healthy babies but i guess with time,u accept it..though it still hurts to watch another baby,but...I guess we r the unlucky ones,maybe will have better luck next time!!!!
I know its diffuclt right now,but don't loose HOPE,thats one thing..maybe we will be lucky the next time.
We had sent our baby's cord samples for testing and it came back positive for trisomy 16.
Though even after finding the cause we have been thru a series of test,but fortunately they r normal.So,the next time we are asked to have an amnio done.
Once again,don't loose HOPE...though i know what u gng thru right now....but try being positive..cauz only that helps!!!
I don't understand how something like this happens. It's not fair.
yes, we had the whole fetal screening with the blood work and early US. there was no real reason for that, just that it wasn't harmful to do and we wanted every opportunity to make sure we were having a healthy baby. from what my family doctor says, everything was within normal range. even the amnio i did said there were no chromosomal abnormalities like down syndrome or others. i just don't get why all these things...? even the original US technician misdiagnosed the issue until we went to a high-risk clinic where they found 3 more abnormalities.
thank you for your support. i really appreciate it. EVERYONE!
so sorry to hear of your loss. i m/c last year at 6weeks and i blammed myself for a while. my prayers are with you.
I hope you are still checking this thread for posts.  I am so sorry to hear that you've gone through this.  My heart aches for you.  I went through the exact same situation as you just have.  I was 22+wks when we found out during a 3D anatomy scan that there were a lot of structural abnormalities.  The doctors told us the same thing as they told you - that most likely there would be other problems that would not be identifiable at the moment.  My D&E was on 1/25 and I am now slowly coming to terms with it,  but it is still hard every day.  
On the day of the D&E,  we were sitting in the waiting room crying and I said to my husband that I didn't want to be there - I just wanted us to go home with our baby.  I wish I could email you - our stories are so similar.
Much love,  warm hugs and healing energy to you my friend.  ***@****  
I just lost my baby at 22 weeks. My husband and I went for a 19 week u/s and they couldn't see the spin closed so I had to go back again at 21 weeks and they said that they thought there  was a problem with the umbilical cord no coiling and that it was a short cord I came home and looked up the meaning and was terrified of the problems that could come from the short cord and the no coiling I called the doctors daily the u/s was done on a friday and I never got ahold of the family doctor till the monday I have an ob in the city but had not started to go there yet I ended up getting an appointment on the thursday and when i got there I had to pull a fuss because they still had not received the results of the last ultrasound which is why I thought i had been there to see the ob luckly they got the results faxed and sent me for an u/s asap that day and when I went in the tech said it would be a while I asked if it was a full scan she would be doing and she said yes 15 minutes later she stoped and went to get my husband and she left to speak with the radialigist I said to my husband I think it is worse then there saying this was supposed to be a full scan and it only was 15 minutes when she walked back in she said i was to go up to my obs again I asked her if there was a heart beat she said I very sorry and that was the worst moment I had  since the death of my 81/2 month old son I got induced the next morning which was friday morning and had the baby at 4 am sat morning I held the baby and the nurse was my angel I love her with my hole heart now  she took pictures with a camera that was given to us in the memory box the nicu made up for parents like us  tuesday we burried our baby beside the brother and my life has been a wreck since I want to get pregnant right away  I did when I lost my son and it helped the day she was born I was able to live again I had something to live for
I'm very sorry to hear you just lost your baby. I don't know what to say except having you in my thoughts and prayers. Well, I'm in the same boat like you are. I lost our 2nd baby last July due to spontaneous miscarriage when I was 8 weeks (our first was a healthy, full term baby). We tried again and got the good news that I got pregnant again for the last 2 months. Unfortunately, we lost this 3 rd baby again (2 consecutive miscarriages) last Friday after hearing the news from the MD (no heart beats after 3 ultrasounds). I know it's extrememly hard to go through. You feel hopeless, disappointed, frustrated/angry, grieved, etc.. Besides having these kinds of feelings, I also think that God has another plan for us. I hate to say it but I rather have a spontaneous miscarriage before the baby is born than haing a baby at birth and he/she dies or the baby might be alive but extrememly sick, etc.. for the rest of his /her life (you might blame yourself again.) I just want to let you know that you're not alone. If you've been through once in terms of losing your baby, imagine I've been through this for 2 times at least. Please don't lose hope and it's not your fault.
Im so sorry! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Sorry about your loss, You're in my thoughts and prayers...!!
I am very sorry for lost. I lost my doughter at 38 wks pregnant. I had a stillborn. than i had 1 miscarriage at 10 wks than I had my lovely 2 boys than after 8 yrs i have tried another one but i had another stillborn at 19 wks this time I lost a so.
but never given up hope i am pregnant again now with my doughter which i am 23 wks pregnant. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE YOUR BABY BACK.
I am so sorry to hear that i no what you are going through.
When i found out i was pregnant i was scared i am only 19 and wanted to go on holiday with my friends live a little as they say first. Although i have been the baby father a few years and we are really strong together. I told everyone after the first scan i was so excited. The thought of being a mum gave me butterflies i couldnt stop smiling, the baby was growing according to plan and everyone was so excited for me especially my dad it will be his first grandchild. Then i found out it was a boy which was what i hoped for, and verything was fine on the scan. I went out straight away and brought lots of blue clothes. 4 days later i was woken at 2 o clock in the morning by a pain in my belly that came coming and going so i rang the emergency midwife i was so scared but she said it was normal as my muscles  was being streched and as long as i wasnt bleeding i was ok. at 6 o clock in the morning i was still awake and crying in pain so i rang the hospital and they told me to go in at 7 for a check up just to be on the safe side. i went to the toilet as i looked down blood was dripping out of me i was so scared but i could feel him kicking so i kept thinking that he would be ok. i went straight to the hospital when i got there they examined me and said i was going into labour and i was so far gone that they couldnt stop it but they kept a monitor on the babys heart beat and he had one all the way through. they told me he would not survive or be able to breathe on his own.. i didnt believe them i think its because i didnt want to. Then when i gave birth they cut the cord and i watched him take his last breathe he was so perfect hands feet hair eyes he was just a tiny version of a baby. i ate my heart as i picked him up he looked so innocent so perfect the amount of love i got for him just by holding him was unreal. They examined the baby and there is nothing wrong with him he was perfectly healthy. my body just went into labour. i have found it so hard telling people especially because everyone was so excited i feel so guilty. its been 6 weeks and i still cry at night and think about him everyday. I would never wish this on my worst enomy. Stay around people that might help you and always talk never leave things inside it just eats away and hurts more. I am so sorry to hear about your baby. i no words dont help but you are not alone. God only takes angels xxxx
I just wanted to say I am soooo sorry for your Loss...
i feel sooooooooooooooo sory for u.i also hade a miscarriage on 9th week and that was my first pragnancy and we were trying for baby from four years.so my dear! and i know its really very very diffcult time for u.inshallaha u will be pragnant again i am praying for u.
No one will feel the pain like you.  I've lost four prior to my current pregnancy, and no one has been able to sympathize, not even other mothers who've lost pregnancies themselves.  It's lonely, and its the worst kind of torture- humiliating, devastating, and above all the biggest heartache, especially if it was a planned pregnancy.  I thought of things I never would have, I hated people without it being warranted, and I relied on time to heal the pain- which only brought more.  I finally got pregnant- for the first couple of moths I thought I'd never love this child like I could have my first, second, third, or fourth- only because I never knew how long this miracle would last.  I was emotionless.  I pushed my husband away, my friends, and family.  I just didn't want to lose face.  I'd recommend a shot of tequila, but only one, a toast to your one time miracle, and know in your heart that he or she is safe somewhere else- even though you may know in your heart that he/ she would have been safer with you.  And when you're ready, you try again.  Although my words don't bear any sort of advice, I want you to know my prayers are with you and your little one.  May your heart heal- my sincerest apologies for your pain, its really like no other.  
Hi...I just terminated my pregnancy 2 days ago at 23 weeks because our baby also had abnormalities that were not going to let Him live outside the womb. This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my life... At 26 years old. I was so ready to be a mom and this has been devastating. My heart has been ripped out of my chest, and now I am just lost... My fiancé and I cried it out and we are here for each other and we are going to try again in a few months... I can't help to think that maybe God is punishing me.  
hello im sorry to hear what happen. i know how u must have felt and maybe still feel like that somtimes,i to have lost my babys at 23 weeks in july 19 2010.i was having twin boys, i was so excited because twins dont run in my family and i didnt have no fertility treatment nothing like that. i was just so excited to no that i was going to have twins until i went into labor,they tried to stop me from having them but it didnt work. i have a almost 2 year old son and hes what makes me keep going,but all i can say is that our babys are in a better place and not down here struggling in this world.
emma, i know how u feel. i lost my baby boy only 2 weeks ago tomorrow from abnormalities and it has been the most heart breaking thing to ever happen to me in my life, if u ever would like to chat, im here for u, i have to have my babies funeral in 3 days, that will be the hardest, i would love to chat to you as it feels better to talk to someone that has gone through the same thing. my email is horse_crazy3***@****
I too lost my baby girl at 22 weeks. From day 1 I felt this pregnancy was very different from my first. Every day that I woke up still pregnant I was so relieved. I just knew that something was off, but kept telling myself I am just worrying myself for no reason. I was very sick the whole first trimester and then after that I continued to feel uneasy and just not right. Then at 19 weeks, just hours after a perfectly healthy ultrasound, I started to have some menstrual like cramps and then a spot of blood. I rushed to the local ER and they told me that I had a UTI and bacteria vaginosis and they were the cause for my spotting. From that day on I had pinkish discharge and then the following week a couple more spots of blood. Again I went to the ER except this time I drove the 2 hours to the bigger town where I doctored. They did an ultrasound and said that baby, placenta and cervix looked fine and that there wasn't anything to worry about unless I bled again. For the next two weeks I had spotting once a week and continuous pink discharge. At my 22 week ultrasound I hounded my doctor for answers and she reassured me many many times that what I was going through was actually very normal and not to worry. I told myself that it wasn't healthy to stress and if my doctor said I was fine then everything was going to be fine.  4 hours later I began to have cramping that continued to get worse. I didn't have any contractions with my first daughter so I didn't think anything of it. They continued to get worse and when I called my doctor she told me it was just indigestion. Half an hour later my water broke in my hand. I went to the local ER and was transported the 2 hours to my doctor's and 24 hours later I delivered my healthy stillborn daughter. They told me immediately that nothing was wrong with her and they had no clue why I went into labor. I had to have a D&C to remove the placenta and the OB that did my D&C  told me that my placenta was stuck to the side of the uterine wall and they struggled to remove it all. Even with that they still weren't sure what caused the labor. 5 days later I buried my little girl knowing that she would have been healthy and fine if it weren't for me...something was wrong with me that caused the death of my little angel. That makes it hurt even more. I worry now that something may be wrong with me and I may never be able to carry another baby to term. It's been 2 weeks and not a day goes by that I don't cry. About every other day I get so angry that I want to punch someone. I get so angry when I see pregnant women or brand new babies. I am told that with time it will get better and each day I have to admit that it is easier to talk about Ella, but it doesn't make me miss her less. I miss her kicks and feeling her move. I still feel like it''s a dream and that I am going to wake up from this.  I want nothing more than to be a mommy again and feel guilty for wanting to get pregnant again soon. We are waiting for my first period before I go visit the OB that did my D&C to make sure that my body is healed and is ok to carry another baby. I know how you ladies are feeling. It is the worst, helpless feeling in the world. What helps me is to know that others have gone through this and are willing to share their stories. To know that it is possible to move on with life while still remembering our lost angels.
i remind me about my baby i was 38 weeks when i lost mines i had hypertension to the dr. decide to induce labour and told me to come back de other day prepare i did exactly what he said went the other day for delivery and found out there was no heart beat they were trying to ibduce labour for almost 24hr but nun happen so i ended up having a c-section august the 1st which was my first wedding anniversary i just i have been having unprotected sex i just hope that i am pregnant very soon.
this is my first time on posting on any sites x id like 2 tell u all iv been and still going throw the same thing i have 3 boys and longed for a little girl as i went 4 my 20 week scan i was very scared i was never like that with my 3 boys i just knew sum thing was wrong as i was in the scan room my fears went away as i can c my babys heart beat i was asked 2 pop out side 4 10 mins as the baby was moving 2 much when i was back in the room i was asked 2 sit down then as fast as i knew my fears was back my baby had hplh 1 of the heart chambers was 2 small and can only stay alive in side of me and just 2 knock me down that little more also had rare development with other parts of the heart as much as i had 3 choice 2 let my baby pass away when ready or pills or 2 end life and no pain 4 my baby, the worst part was telling my 3 boys they was hoping i was telling them if it was a boy or a girl we still didnt know with in days i was back 2 have my baby on ter 25 th of july i had my sweet little girl we named her peace and her brothers came 2 meet hold and say good bye im still finding it hard as i tell ppl its like loseing ur child in a crowed of ppl and u just cant c her i got 2 her resting garden as often as i can and talk i have loads of keep sakes and pictures i always talk about her now im faced with 2 of my sisters having there babys we was all 2 mths apart 2 day 1 had her little boy but i just cant face going 2 meet him i can not control how i feel im happy 4 her and aslo mad this as happened 2 me and i will havet 2 go and do it all again as my little sister will b having a little girl next year it sud of been me next i feel like screaming but i know it wont help my family as been and still do understand they have been great but no 1 can give me wat i want my little angel peace back 2 me and i feel every 1 as moved on and happy were as i still go hope wishing wat i cant have every 1 is telling me im doing good and im strong if only they knew this is all still very rare 2 me if any 1 can help share a little hope and light on how 2 cope i wud b greatfull and sends all my love 2 heartbroken mums xxxxxxx charlene xx
I totally understand wat u have gone through.I went through thyme same thing.I had been praying for a baby girl so long with my husband and when we found out at 18 wks it was a girl I WAS ELATED.
Then all of of a sudden my water broke during my 21st week at a football game.It wasn't much so I ran to the restroom thinking I'm peeing on myself.The next day I began having contractions went to the bathroom and felt something with ridges hanging out,I went to wipe again and felt nothing.More pain led me to the hospital at this point.I KNEW WAT WAS happening but was in denial...my doctor was feeling for a sac and confirmed my water had broken,felt to check my cervix and on the way in felt an arm just hanging darn near out.SHE WAS COMING ON HER OWN!Her heartbeat stayed 164 strong until an hour after birth.We held he and kept her in the room with us well after she had passed.It may seem weird but I can honestly say that time we spent with her and the pictures did help a lot with the grieving process.I have my post Partum check up Dec 20,2011 and hopefully we get the to ahead to get started on making another little angel.I'm really excited and can't wait til tell my kids about their beautiful big sister.She was a honeymoon baby,our first child and my moms first grandchild.I definitely won't forget her,We visit her grave every Sunday after church.Your story really excites me and helps me look foward to a very successful future with my next pregnancy.
I had to be induced and delivered my son a month ago, I was 18 weeks along. It is devestating and I am so sorry for your loss. We had 2 very good friend who had their babies about a week after we had Henry and I felt the same way about not wanting to take away from their excitement but it breaks my heat everytime I see the babies because I didn't get the chance to bring my son home. It is awful and don't think I will ever get over it but life does go on... just things are never the same.
my baby had 2 go from me in april, and most of me went with her.i feel for u &urs.my luck and luck 2 u all that have been thru the same xxxxxxxxxx
i found out i was pregnant 2 months after my best mate & sis in law,all our first children..then 22 wks she had 2 go .....then every1 had their babies..i am still hurtin so much...but i hav good partner and family im lucky xx
This thread is SO painful to read,  it brought tears to my eyes about losses,  and the generosity of those who lost babies comforting each other.  

I wonder if MedHelp could have a Pregnancy Loss forum?  This is really,  so very hard to read without crying and aching for those who are hurting.  

There is a miscarriages forum but it seems to be mostly women wondering if they're pregnant or might be miscarrying.  

It would be good to have a forum for late pregnancy losses.  

I'm sorry to differentiate between early and late pregnancy losses,  but I had two early pregnancy losses and I would not compare what I went through with others who lost much later.

God Bless -
I know exactly how your feeling as I have recently lost my baby at 11 weeks.... And it is the worst feeling ever, bit you have to know that although your baby is gone she will always be with you and watching you.... Just one more thing I am so sorry for your loss x