Loss of breast fullness and tenderness at 6 weeks?!
I have had 2 miscarriages this year already and each time I lost my symptoms before I started to spot.  I know its a long shot, but did anyone have this happen to them this early and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy?  I can't believe this could be happening to me a third time in 12 months. My breasts felt very full last week and extremely tender, it was one of my only symptoms and now its gone...
Those symptoms actually would come and go for me the first 12 weeks!  Good luck to you! :)
I am 6 weeks today and I have also lost most of the tenderness in my breasts. I think it is your body getting used to the new hormones. As far as I know everything is fine with me. I also remember this happening with my other 2 so I am not worried. Hope all is well.
I am about 7 weeks and I am in the same position as you are. Since Saturday I lost most of the tenderness in my breast and I am very concerned since I had alsoready 1 misscariage last year and also lost my symptoms before I did started to spot. I do have my appointment next monday, so it will be the longest 6 day to go for me.
JItka

I just got your message notification via e-mail and I am happy to report that my son Logan is 6 months old.  The first 3 months of my pregnancy I worried sooo much and could not help myself with comparing and analyzing each and every symptom to the previous pregnancies.  Try to remain positive, I know its hard to do but loosing breast tenderness at that stage was not a bad sign of anything for me.  I also rented a fetal hard monitor to help me get through the 1st trimester and it really helped me gain confidence when I could hear his little heartbeat. But that is ony around 10-11 weeks.  Good luck!
I mean fetal heart monitor...I am tired!
bt1
hi im new to this forum.. am 6 weeks 2 days preg have had 2 m/cs in the past even tho my dr detected a faint cardiac flicker a few days ago im worried sick. i have lost my preg symptoms..... i don t have another appointment for another two weeks.. could i be fearing the worst!?
PLZ HELP!!!
bt1
PLZ HELP!!!
bt1
PLZ HELP!!!