Loss of feeling in hands
Has anyone else lost feeling in their hands after childbirth?  I'm nursing - I can't feel my fingers at all sometimes.
It's carpol tunnel syndrome.  Many times it is induced by the extra fluid we carry during and after childbirth.  I had it with both my pregancies and it lasted for about two-three months after birth.  Get some wrist braces.  They hold your wrist in a position that allows less constriction on the carpol tunnel and will give you some relief.  Not the nicest feeling, I know!
I have this now and I'm 35 weeks prego.  It SUCKS big time. I've been using a brace on each hand so I cant get some sleep. I sleep so deeply now because I'm so tired, that I cant feel them getting numb and so, they continue to loose circulation until I wake up in agony, almost crying.  But the braces have helped a lot. I still get the tingling feeling, even as I write this but, no more pain.  Just the numbness.  I think it will go back to normal once our bodies go back to normal.  I have a long way to go.  Good luck
I had it too. Keep your wrists cool and straight, specially at night. I used to put them under cold water and that helped. Not much else you can do I am afraid. It took months for mine to get back to normal.
I had major problems with that after my 1st baby. I had to learn really creative ways to burp her to relieve the overuse of my wrists. I would have pain in my hands and wrists, loss of feeling, and sometimes my hand would jerk involuntarily during burping her. With baby #2 I knew not to overuse my wrist by patting her back any more than I absolutely had to. I would bounce her and then after a minute, straighten her spine by holding her up under her arms, or putting her over my shoulder and rubbing her lower back.
Also, make sure to put a pillow under your arm while feeding baby. This takes a lot of the strain off.