Low Progesterone and HCG Not Doubling

Please give me your honest advice - the doctor says I am not out of the woods yet.

LMP: 9/29
HcG Levels:
11/16: 19,000
11/18: 24,700
11/20: 36,111
11/23: 47,819
11/27: 63,998
12/2: 81,994
12/5: 88,765

I have had two u/s and both show a fetus, but the baby is smaller than expected to be by dates.  I guess I am so nervous because I have had two miscarriages already.

Does anyone know of a successful pregnancy when HcG levels have not doubled - not even close?

Thanks.
You mentioned that you have low progesterone, so are you taking progesterone supplements? Did you see a heart beat at your ultrasounds? I know a lot of doctors say that as long as the hcg is rising it doesn't necessarily have to double. Mine more than doubled even after I lost the baby at 8.5 weeks so hcg levels aren't always the best indication for a viable pregnancy (as long as they're not dropping). I think that by 8-9 weeks you should be monitered by u/s.
My hcg levels at 3wks3days was 51,000 and my progesterone level at 2 weeks was 14 which the doctor said was normal.  But everyones hcg levels seem to be more lower than mine as well as websites I have found.  So if anyone can tell me about those I would appreciate it.  They did an u/s at 2 weeks and couldn't find anything of course not it was too early next week I will be 5 weeks so we will see where I am at.
definatly not all women hcg levels double everybodys bodys are different as long as its rising that is a good sign.oh yeah doctors always tend to scare there patients hope everything goes ok for you best of luck.
Hi everyone and thanks for your comments.  Yes, I am taking progesterone suppositories.  I guess the other thing that is scaring me is that I just don't feel pregnant - no morning sickness, no bloating.  My breasts have stopped hurting and don't seem as big as they were a couple of weeks ago.  Of course, this could all be in my head.  

Does anyone know of a situation like this where someone goes on to have a successful pregnancy?

Thanks and best of luck to all of you.