Low progesterone
If my progesterone is low 7.5 at 5 weeks, 3 days, I got a progesterone shot on that day and had a previous miscarriage 8 months ago, what are the chances that I'll miscarry again?  This is my 3rd pregnancy.  The first one produced a healthy baby boy.  If I carry the baby to term, are there any risks involved in having low progesterone in the first few weeks.  If I miscarry, should I start the progesterone sooner if I get pregnant again?
I can't answer whether or not it's too late, but only offer you advice based upon my experience with low progesterone.  Per my doctor, I start taking oral progesterone (200 mg/day) 2 days after I ovulate.  I am currently 6 1/2 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and I started the progesterone suppositories (1 400 mg @ night) as soon as I got a positive HPT.  Supposedly the suppositories are more effective than oral because they are absorbed directly into the uterus.  I have been advised by my doctor that a progesterone level under 21 is dangerous.  However, if you haven't miscarried yet, then maybe you got the boost you needed in time.  Since you are so early, the only way to tell how you are progessing is to have your doctor give you a transvaginal ultrasound to see if you can see anything.  At 5 1/2 weeks you should be able to at least see a yolk sac.

Best wishes to you!