Maternal & Child Community
Maybe Pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Maybe Pregnant

I am today 10 days late. I've got some preg symptoms. My last period was 29 March, everything was normal, on the 12 and 13 had sex and 16 April there was some spotting. On the 18 April there was spotting again, but then the moring sickness started. Since 21 April my breast is tender and feels like it tingle. (Never with af was my breast so sensitive)  Got some cramps on 24 April and thought that af is here. Got strong sense of smell and got some pain in my back. Also feel alot of dizzyness, tired and moody. I don't use any birth control, because my husband can't have kids ( and I believe that if God wants me to have another baby, then it is possible). Got 2 beautiful kids and we used a donar sperm everytime.  I normaly is 30 - 31 days cycle So af was due on the 27/28 of April.  Have done a preg test 29 April and 6 May, it was negative. I don't have any stress, weight is the same, nothing really changed in the last 6 to 8 weeks. I was never this late. Just wonder what is wrong with me
12 Days today.... I will wait and test again on the 12 th May, if it still negative i will go for blood test on the 14 th of May