Menstrual Cycle after giving birth and tubal ligation
I recently gave birth in February.  I also had a tubal ligation.  My menstrual cycle returned at the end of April.  I have it again 23 days later (normal for me) around May 20.  According to my calcualations my cycle should have started by now, June 14 but nothing has happend yet. Should I be worried?  Is there possibility that I could be pregnant?
I think it just takes awhile for your system to get back to normal.  Are you breastfeeding?  If you are that can throw it off too.  I had my baby in December with a tubal ligation also.  Got first period in April.  Got the next one at 29 days in May.  Normal for me is 28 days. (Close enough).  Should of started on the 11th of this month and nothing yet.  So I am in the same boat as you.  I would not worry just yet.  I think it takes awhile to get back on track.
How are you two now? have the same worry now as yours.. I gave birth last April and had the tubal ligation as well.  My menstrual cycle returned around June which lasted for 8days (normal for me).  After 23days, it again arrived.  every month since then until this November.  Am expecting it once again supposedly last December 10-13 as expected but until now it doesnt arrive yet.  Should i worry?
i had a baby n april and have not gotten my period yet, and may i add that i am not breastfeeding. how long should it take to have a period when not breastfeeding. I also had some spotting in july, which i thought was my period but it wasnt heavy enought 2 wear a pad i just wore a pantyliner because it was just that light.