Mild Cramping No Bleeding
Hi Everyone,
Well Finally got A BFP and am worrying myself sick over the AF Cramping that I feel.  I don't remember feeling this way with my first pregnancy.  I am only about 6 weeks but still waiting for the stupid doctor to call with my HCG Levels.  

The cramps are not painful just make me feel like I have to run to the bathroom an check to see if AF is here....

Any one else felt this pain and been okay?

Any advise would be great.  I have found stuff on the net but still worrying.

Don't worry.  I had af cramping until I was about 7 weeks.
I had AF like cramping for the first few weeks of my pg. I constantly felt like AF was on the way and the HPT was lying to me :o) It lasted a few weeks though, and started to subside. I still have them a little now and then, off and on and I am in my 11th week. AF like cramping is completely normal in early pg. Good luck to you.
I had AF like cramps until about 10 weeks pregnant. I am now 14 weeks and still feel them occasionaly.
Thanks for all your thoughts.  It has eased my mind for now.  Now the next step is to hear the heartbeat.
don't worry i have had the same kind of cramping it started the day i should have gotten period and i am 11 wks now and i still have it. dr says it is normal
I wouldn't worry unless there is bleeding involved. If its mild cramping that is what I had with my first child. If the cramping gets more severe I would call the doc. Good Luck I hope you have a very healthy baby!