Mild cramps while TTC
I have a question.  I am on about day 21 of my cycle and about 8 days past ovulation and about 7 days till my next period, I think.  My husband and I are TTC for the first time since I miscarried @ 20 weeks in January.  I have mild cramps the other day, and did not know if that is normal to have cramps that long before your period.  I don't want it to be my period but am nervous that is what it is.  I just don't remember having cramps that early before my period before.  Any thoughts would be helpful??????
It could be cramps because the baby is implanting!!!  You will know in a week.  I had implantation cramps about two weeks ago and now I am pregnant.  Good Luck!!!  
Thank you!  I hope it is implating and not AF.  I  just want a baby so bad and losing my first and only was the worst experience I have ever been through and I hate having to start this process all over!