Milk coming out of my breats
Hi everyone, i started to have milk come out of my breast, for three days now...can i be pregnant? or is it normal to have liquid come out of breast and not be pregnant?
I haven't ever been pregnant before...and I have had my period for the last two months...
I would go to your ob/gyn to have that checked.  have you ever done a self breast exam??  I know that when i go for my annual exam they always check that when they do the breast exam.  Good luck!
sorry, i have to correct myself, i have not had my period for the last two months.
thanks for your replies
have you taken a home pregnancy test??????
i have taken a home pregnancy test about three weeks ago and a blood test but both came out negative...today i will be seeing the doctor because about two months ago i had a cyste in my ovary i believe, and than i got a second ultra sound last week to see if it has disapeared or still there and gotten bigger, anyhow today i will get the results by the doctor, he said that it could be that that has stopped my period from coming, but what does liquid coming out of my breast have to do with the cyste? Or does it have anything to do with it...
Milk was excreting out of my breasts when I applied pressure last cycle, and I too thought this might be a sign of pregnancy.  But unfortunately for me, it was not.

I have read if you have given birth before your breasts may still produce milk.

This could be a different situation for you though.
its good to know that you are being seen by a doctor.. so you are definately not pregnant!! that would have shown up by now..  Like the previous poster said, a hormonal imbalance could definately cause your symptoms.  Good luck and i hope you get better!
i have milk coming out my breast i never gave birth but i was pregnet once  but i had sex two weeks ago with my fiance and he came in me its two soon to take the test but could i be pregnet is it a sign  my breast are swelling and my nipple seem to have swollen and stick out more what do you think
I have never had milk that early in pregnancy.  You normally don't even produce milk until about 2-4 days after the baby is born.  You may have some colostrum during mid to late pregnancy but not this early.  Definitely get check out by your Doc. maybe it is fluid from something else going on in the breast.  Good luck.
idk what to do i have never been pergnat i aint on the shot i used to be but i got off  have been off theshot for ^ months already idk what else to do  i have been with my boyfriend for over a year never have used a condom with him but i have hed milk come out a little bit from my breats For already a week and i dont have the money totake apg tes