Milk spots on nipples? (open Fourm)
I breast fed my DD for a very short period right after her birth 5 years ago.  After my milk dried I was left with some white spots on my nipples.  They are kind of like hard kernles down in my nipple that is white.  They would kind of come and go and never really botherd me much, but now that I am pregnant again and my breast size has increased there seems to be more of them.  I can take my fingernail and pull them out of my nipple and I have been doing that over the last few weeks and every time I look there is more white spots there.  Does anyone else have this?  Should I keep on getting it out or leave it alone?  I guess it is maybe dried milk stuck in my ducts or something.
I don't know about the kernel thing but I read in a book this week that it is normal to start seeing milk droplets every once in awhile.
I think maybe it is milk harding in my duct or nipple or something.  I know it sounds weird, but I really don't know how to explain it.
Thank goodness I am not the only one this is happenng to!!! Except....I am not pregnant but i have had two m/c within a year...so could this be waht itis from...you can actually scrape them off, and you are right, they come right back!!!!  What is that????
I am glad someone knows what I am talking about.  I have had it ever since the birth of my DD 5 years ago and I don't know how to make it go away.
ive bn trying to get pregnant for 4 months im not due on my period for 5 days but have sore breasts n have noticed wat i think are milk spots is it posible to get them so early s griffiths