Miscarriage: Did I have one? Please help.
So I skipped a month of my birth control and had sex without a condom, but he pulled out. (stupid I know, I don't need a lecture.) So I went back on it for about 3 weeks (maybe) and during the white pills, I stressed a bit because I thought I could be pregnant, and my period was like 3 days late. But my period was really weird too. It was lighter, and different than it usually was. I read that sometimes birth control can force you to have somewhat of a period even if you're pregnant. And about a few days after my period ended, I had slight spotting, and about 4 days after that ended, I had major bright red spotting, with clots, and then brown/red spotting continuing for about a week. During the bright red, I had some cramps, but not bad ones. Normally during my period, I barely get any cramps so getting these was kind of weird. Did I have a miscarriage? I really want to know if that was a possibility so I can tell the guy that it happened.
By the way I went off birth control after the first spotting in case I was pregnant. So I was off of it by the second spotting.
Forgot another thing sorry, I took a pregnancy test after the first light spotting but before the bright red clotty bleeding. It was negative, I think, but I think I screwed up the test because I moved it and didn't follow the instructions exactly and I didn't wait till the morning either. And it was one of those crappy tests. So I took it about 4 days after the end of my weird/light period.